over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injections getting painful.?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So i added in some primbolan on top of my elevated "TRT" so im at 250 test and 400 primo per week.
This is my 4 week in and the injection site have gotten progressively more uncomfortable. The second week wihuch made my third shot the muscle was sore for a couple days and i chalked it up to maybe hitting scar tissue. The next shot was more sore and laated several days , the next was a little worse and so on. My last shot was Thursday last week and my quad is sore as fuck , tight and swollen.
Trying to figure out what would cause this to get progressively worse ecen though im using the same bottle of juice for both. I do know im allergic to grape seed oil as it causes severe pain and swelling within hrs so i only use MCT base stuff. Test has been the same 30ml bottle for months and i inject them separately last time and only the primo injection reacted , i even cooked it to possible bake off any excess BA it may have had.
Is it possible that I've built an intolerance to the compound itself.
If 26 ywats ive been injecting shit this is the first time ive ever had this iss or heard of something similar.
Has anyone else had this happen where a compound jjstbstarts irritating your injesite and gets worse?

I couldn’t tell from the post - are you rotating sites? If so and nothing else has changed it’s gotta be something in the primo that’s not agreeing with you

I couldn’t tell from the post - are you rotating sites? If so and nothing else has changed it’s gotta be something in the primo that’s not agreeing with you
Yep , delts , quads and glutes
Did a right glute shot first and that was the last spot i hit , first one was painless this last one is sore and swollen. Each site has gotten progressively worse than the last.

Likely the Primo IMO. I personally get bad PIP that builds if I use it and know many others that do as well.

I’ve tried many different sponsors brands on here so know they’re solid, but never fails after a few shots the same thing happens.

Primo has always had a PIP. In the past I made the mistake of taking a 2cc shot of Primobolan and the site became swollen and extremely painful!

This happens to me sometimes too! Then out of nowhere it will just stop! I always wondered what was going on

So i added in some primbolan on top of my elevated "TRT" so im at 250 test and 400 primo per week.
This is my 4 week in and the injection site have gotten progressively more uncomfortable. The second week wihuch made my third shot the muscle was sore for a couple days and i chalked it up to maybe hitting scar tissue. The next shot was more sore and laated several days , the next was a little worse and so on. My last shot was Thursday last week and my quad is sore as fuck , tight and swollen.
Trying to figure out what would cause this to get progressively worse ecen though im using the same bottle of juice for both. I do know im allergic to grape seed oil as it causes severe pain and swelling within hrs so i only use MCT base stuff. Test has been the same 30ml bottle for months and i inject them separately last time and only the primo injection reacted , i even cooked it to possible bake off any excess BA it may have had.
If 26 ywats ive been injecting shit this is the first time ive ever had this iss or heard of something similar.
Has anyone else had this happen where a compound jjstbstarts irritating your injesite and gets worse?
It's the primo, if it's real it's very similar to 1 test, so I assume it's got to be it,

1. Get some sterile carrier oil like MCT and mix it 50/50 to cut the concentration in half. If it's too concentrated or too much BB/BA/etc this will fix the issue. (sometimes a brew will hold good at first but after a few weeks starts to crash in the muscle or the vial)

2. You can also get a syringe filter 0.2 microns PVDF and re-filter it. This will take care of any weird particulate/dirty brew issues if option #1 didnt work.

3. Quads are a very sensitive area for many, it's a very active muscle being the legs, contains a lot blood vessels and nerves. Ventrogluteal is probably best for the opposite reasons.

Here’s what I recommend:
-only use Standard concentration Oils
-stick to test cyp, EQ, Deca, and Mast E
-don’t use Primo, prop, or DHB.
- glutes, Delts, and Pecs are the least pippy sites IME. Quads are good for HGH and peptides. Oil in quads is not great, but 1-1.5cc is fine.

Here’s what I recommend:
-only use Standard concentration Oils
-stick to test cyp, EQ, Deca, and Mast E
-don’t use Primo, prop, or DHB.
- glutes, Delts, and Pecs are the least pippy sites IME. Quads are good for HGH and peptides. Oil in quads is not great, but 1-1.5cc is fine.
No trenboloni sandwiches?

Could be higher concentration primo crashing/coming out of solution in the muscle and building up. Heavy molecule and it's theorized that the carrier oil (mct is one people cite due to viscosity) is getting absorbed from depot in muscle and primo or other molecule can fall out of solution. Might be very individual. Lots get pip with even pharmacy 100mg primo and it's in a thick as oil so 200mg/ml in a thinner oil nay be worse for some.

Best I can offer and not an expert in these things but I've heard it said enough.

Rotate, rotate, rotate, i try to only hit the same spot every 7-10 days, never in the 20 years i have used gear on/off have i had an infection.

Rotate, rotate, rotate, i try to only hit the same spot every 7-10 days, never in the 20 years i have used gear on/off have i had an infection.
Oh I do , typically glute , glute , lateralis , lateralis , delt , delt , so it’s generally a 3 weeks before I hit the same muscle again depending on my dosing cycle

Oh I do , typically glute , glute , lateralis , lateralis , delt , delt , so it’s generally a 3 weeks before I hit the same muscle again depending on my dosing cycle
I’ve rotated my ass off with primo and still after about 4-5 weeks I’m out of places to pin. It’s always fine the day of and even after the injection and then it just builds inflammation there.

Now I stick to my EQ and NPP. I like being able to function and move without feeling like I have cement in my ass and shoulders. 😂

Not as bad as DHB, but just isn’t worth it IMO.

I had one run with primo. I had to inject no more than 1/2 cc per site or the pip was unbearable. If I used it again I would either do what others here have suggested by cutting it with more carrier oil or more likely just do every day injects so the total volume at any one time would be bearable.

Im running it right now ,will for 20 weeks, it is a little uncomfortable. But i sure do love primo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear