over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subcutaneous injections for gear

cal

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have used gear for a long time, and sick of jabbing and hitting scar tissue, shoulders, arms and quads I hate for various reasons. Was listening to Fouad podcast and he was discussing doing TRT injections sub cutaneous ...frankly despite being in the "game" for a long time I had never heard of anyone doing that with test, only gh and insulin and peptides...

Anyone a fan of doing this and any sort of guidelines...I dont imagine doing 3 cc of test into fold of fat to be too pleasant but what about half a cc 1 to 3 times a week? Thanks.

ever heard this?
It seems like that's all people do.

in any case, for a trt, with low doses and split during the week, even though there is less absorption in the fat, I think it can also be done, but not for a serious cycle.

However, I continue to inject into the muscle.
my 2 cents

There's a whole thread on here , I believe someone did both and got blood work done to compare. You'll have to play around with the search but it should be helpfully. If you're doing a true sub q injection you shouldn't hit fat if you find a leaner spot , like inner thigh . Just my thought

I tried 0.1ml - 0.3ml SubQ Injections with Test E in MCT Oil, and I always get those stupid marbles under my skin, and it takes weeks for them to go away. Water based stuff is ok, but anything with oil - > in the muscle it goes.

TONS of reading to do...some do it, others cringe (including me) intramuscular = intramuscular. Do lats, I hit them all the time (1cc T400/1cc Parabolan), pretty easy to reach and maybe 1 or 2 bad injections over the years.

ever heard this?
It seems like that's all people do.

in any case, for a trt, with low doses and split during the week, even though there is less absorption in the fat, I think it can also be done, but not for a serious cycle.

However, I continue to inject into the muscle.
my 2 cents
It’s the exact same absorption

We have had dozens of arguments on this topic over the years. It’s not a new thing. Find the threads.

But yes, I pinned .3cc in two different spots in my abdomen this morning.

I can do up to 1/2 ml with Test no problem sub q, I generally split it into 1/4ml injections

Been doing T sub-q for several years. As long as the dosage is tolerable then there seems to be no lumps. Injection speed seems to play a part for me. Usually i use the thighs as they tolerate it better then the stomach. Couple seconds of massing then i am on my way.

It’s the exact same absorption

There is a difference in the rate of absorption of steroids depending on the route of administration, which can affect their effectiveness and duration of action.

Intramuscular route:
This route of administration may result in faster absorption than subcutaneous administration.
Absorption occurs through the network of blood vessels present in the muscle, allowing the drug to reach the systemic circulation more quickly.

Subcutaneous route:
In subcutaneous administration, steroids are injected into the subcutaneous fat layer just beneath the skin.
Absorption occurs through blood vessels present in the adipose tissue, which may result in slower absorbability compared to intramuscular injection.
However, subcutaneous administration may provide a more prolonged duration of action, as the drug is released more slowly into the bloodstream.

There is a difference in the rate of absorption of steroids depending on the route of administration, which can affect their effectiveness and duration of action.

Intramuscular route:
This route of administration may result in faster absorption than subcutaneous administration.
Absorption occurs through the network of blood vessels present in the muscle, allowing the drug to reach the systemic circulation more quickly.

Subcutaneous route:
In subcutaneous administration, steroids are injected into the subcutaneous fat layer just beneath the skin.
Absorption occurs through blood vessels present in the adipose tissue, which may result in slower absorbability compared to intramuscular injection.
However, subcutaneous administration may provide a more prolonged duration of action, as the drug is released more slowly into the bloodstream.
Rate of absorption yes..but once you reach peak serum level it’s all the same..in my experience PSA stays lower with Subq as well

Rate of absorption yes..but once you reach peak serum level it’s all the same..in my experience PSA stays lower with Subq as well

Chat GPT wrote that.

Clinical trials show after 2-3 weeks, mg for mg, outcomes are damn near identical

As for speed of absorption the faster in the faster out. If some one wants more peaks and valley that could work better for them. For those that want a little more stable they may get less of those. But in the end it will all get used as it is not like reverse osmosis is likely to happen.

Ive always been a firm believer in a deep intra muscular injection so the the oil can be obsorbed properly

I have used gear for a long time, and sick of jabbing and hitting scar tissue, shoulders, arms and quads I hate for various reasons. Was listening to Fouad podcast and he was discussing doing TRT injections sub cutaneous ...frankly despite being in the "game" for a long time I had never heard of anyone doing that with test, only gh and insulin and peptides...

Anyone a fan of doing this and any sort of guidelines...I dont imagine doing 3 cc of test into fold of fat to be too pleasant but what about half a cc 1 to 3 times a week? Thanks.
I have been doing it for over 29 years.

Never done subq with gear. Plenty of subq with GH, peps, etc.
I suppose if I run out of spots to pin IM due to scar tissue or whatever, I might just have to try it.

I've been doing TRT daily with slin pins for 4+ years now. I alternate between shoulders, lateral quads, upper pecs. Injection sites with less adipose. Granted I'm only injecting 5-10iu from your typical 200mg/ml vial of test so 10-20mg TE or TC daily (70-140mg/week). I may add in a low dose oral and/or GH from time to time. I'm planning to experiment with low dose Primo E next along with my TRT and see where my labs go. My days of injecting an entire syringe (3cc) of gear IM in one spot multiple days per week are OVER! I don't need to. My goals have changed. I'm 56 and have nothing to prove. SQ vs. IM is irrelevant when it comes to TRT. Consistency is what matters.

Ive always been a firm believer in a deep intra muscular injection so the the oil can be obsorbed properly

Why would it not be properly absorbed subq?

Tons of drugs are given subq. Many many drugs are given PO, IM,IV….same effect, just a change in pharmacokinetic profile.

Why would it not be properly absorbed subq?

Tons of drugs are given subq. Many many drugs are given PO, IM,IV….same effect, just a change in pharmacokinetic profile.
Many studies show it to be as effective.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws