over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to identify as morbidly obese

There is NOTHING that can make society hate fat fucks more than they hate themselves.

All jokes aside, shouldn't judge people like that. Yes, 99% of fat people are just lazy, but you don't know who has medical issues or other life circumstances that make it difficult to prioritize fitness.
I have to respectfully disagree. You don't have to even workout to not be fat. There are some obese people that I have no problem with, and are good people, but it is the behavior and the excuses that I have a problem with and I just keep those thoughts to myself for the most part because just about ever civilized society is mostly overweight or obese. Yes it's difficult to to eat healthy if you eat out all of the time. But your health is your responsibility. People should take the time to educate themselves, and put in the effort. There is absolutely no excuse to be eating like a fucking toddler everyday and then saying you work too much have a family, have a medical issue. If you have the ability to sit and watch TV, walk to the fridge, drive to the drive-thru, then you can move, you can figure something out and you can exercise, or at the very least make better dietary choices.

On one hand, it angers me that they allowed themselves to get to where they were. you don't become obese overnight. How you could not become uncomfortable enough to make a change well before you reached insane levels of bodyfat is beyond me. Even the best fall off at times, but I say this a lot, I would be mortified if I looked like most people's "after picture"

Now that that is said, I have empathy for those who finally realize they need / want to change and the journey seems insurmountable. I commend them for embarking on it, but cannot fathom how difficult those first few months must be of totally overhauling your lifestyle and having to under the guise of shame and disdain from others.

Damn. What has the world gotten to.
I think they should make a reality show about muscular people problem.
Hey, they have a reality show of morbidly obese people.
1000 pound sisters.
My 600 pound life.
* please give me credit if you make a show about muscular people problems.

MS

Supposedly this guy is 16%
I have yet to see an average build at local gyms. Or any gyms that are as 'lean' as this guy.
Most Joe Lifters have a pudge walking around with imaginary flared lats.
If this is 16% then most gym goes are around 25%

That's a tough one, I am horrible at estimating body fat. He's got a decent amount of fat but appears to carry it well, doesn't have the permabulkers look we see in gyms or dad bod. No distension probably helps him.

As for freakshows in today's society I think the biggest would be admiral Rachel Levine, andre Johnson (magics son) and Chaz bono. Imagine if aliens invaded earth they would probably just destroy the planet and let us start over lol

I'm thinking of a win-win exchange, send the fat people from rich countries to African and Asian countries, and bring back the starving and sick children from those countries.

It saves money and doesn't waste food.

Well southwest always has good prices and now my pronouns are tubby, fatass, and lardass. Most people here could just tell them your BMI and not have to deal with someone sitting next to them. I see this as a win. Its not like I ever sat next to some hot bitch on a plane giving out handies.

I'm thinking of a win-win exchange, send the fat people from rich countries to African and Asian countries, and bring back the starving and sick children from those countries.

It saves money and doesn't waste food.
I don't know if it would save money you have to consider all factors. Tax payer dollars would need to go to education for kids ...then if they end up not working... they'd get government assistance.

I don't know if it would save money you have to consider all factors. Tax payer dollars would need to go to education for kids ...then if they end up not working... they'd get government assistance.

The government is not required, there are many people who would like to take care of minors but cannot because the rules for adoption are bureaucratic bullshit. And poor immigrants are the best workers you can find.

But you can't get rid of the fat people in the US, big food and big pharma would go bankrupt.

My BMI says Im obese, so I may as well take advantage!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws