over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking time off GH

Entering my 31st year in this lifestyle can not imagine the negative effects of GH and IGF elevated over that period of time. We grow in spurts not at a constant rate. I let off the gas and give my body rest, something guys kind of got away from headed toward the end of the 90's. Elevated heart rate and insulin resistance will put you in a the grave early or have you looking like Dave Palumbo. As I pass 50 I shift and move to 1.5-2iu year round and no more periods of 5-8iu. Zero to do with suppressing natural output.

Entering my 31st year in this lifestyle can not imagine the negative effects of GH and IGF elevated over that period of time. We grow in spurts not at a constant rate. I let off the gas and give my body rest, something guys kind of got away from headed toward the end of the 90's. Elevated heart rate and insulin resistance will put you in a the grave early or have you looking like Dave Palumbo. As I pass 50 I shift and move to 1.5-2iu year round and no more periods of 5-8iu. Zero to do with suppressing natural output.
Worst post itt

Please elaborate on the negative effects of GH and IGF being elevated over time. GH has been used in bodybuilding for close to 40 years and I'm not aware of any bodybuilder dealing with severe health consequences tied to elevated GH and / or IGF.

Please elaborate on the negative effects of GH and IGF being elevated over time. GH has been used in bodybuilding for close to 40 years and I'm not aware of any bodybuilder dealing with severe health consequences tied to elevated GH and / or IGF.

Increased cardiomegaly? There was that tiny Finnish study that said cardiomegaly was way increased with AAS + GH vs just AAS. Then there is the IR, especially if someone doesn't monitor it, IR and increased natural insulin as a consequence. And of course the theoretical cancer, like even of something like prostate cancer. Some feel even just dairy is negative to longevity due to the increased anabolism and particularly the increased GH + IGF-1. Recently there was the newly released drug for dogs' longevity via IGF-1 suppression, guys on IG, even by one professional bb coach, and they were like, "where can I get it?! They didn't even read the tiny press release, they just saw "IGF-1" and had to have it lol.

Growth hormone has a really short half-life so you’re not going to suppress natural production like you do with testosterone. There’s no real reason to go off except to give your bank account a break.

You do suppress it, a moderate dose shuts down natural release for 24 hours at least. So with ED use you are always shut down. But it seems to always bounce back quickly so it doesn't matter.

Brian Batcheldor says you might be able to get away with 2iu without too much increase in somatostatin, then secetagogues could still work

Then there is the IR, especially if someone doesn't monitor it, IR and increased natural insulin as a consequence.
I've found it to be no problem keeping my receptors sensitive with a little bit of excersize and a diet that has very little vegetables while taking 30iu for months. I realized bg only gets messed up if I eat junk and then sit around on it. At least for me anyway, and I consider myself to be near average genetics

Did you not monitor these things on GH?…
Yes of course I do. I simply do not believe in running supra-physiological doses of hormones of any kind on a year round basis. I make much better progress giving my body a break.

I have been taking at least 10 IU GH non-stop since 2018 and I have never had any symptoms of insulin resistance - my A1C, fasting insulin, c-peptide are always perfect although I have organomegaly but it is not a very large organ enlargement and even doctors told me more than once that it is not. I can be 300lbs and have organs the size of a 180lbs guy

I simply don't keep blasting away until those health markers go bad. By all means redline that shit "bro" I don't need to.
Bloodwork looks great is the famous last words of more than a few that are no longer with us. My bloodwork on 1200mg of test, 400mg tren, 5iu GH, 1/2mg of arimidex 3x per week, T3 & clen is good.........literally all perimeters are within range. I am absolutely 100% unhealthy as fuck on all this. Keep your head out of the sand.

No you just honest have no clue what you’re talking about “bro”

Yes of course I do. I simply do not believe in running supra-physiological doses of hormones of any kind on a year round basis. I make much better progress giving my body a break.
Right, but if you monitor RHR and BG (and keep them in range) then that point is pretty much nullified.

I try to look at it like this. I'm in my 60s. My baseline IGF-1 is now about 100. The top of normal range for my age is ~220. that's a big difference. I feel a world of difference with just enough GH to get me to that top of range for my age. Better nutrient partitioning, I can eat more good, which means more nutrition, I feel my muscles are fuller. I don't catch colds nearly as often. so basically, it is a replacement dose and it works for me. If I come off all those benefits disappear in a month. If I want to look better during a few months some year I will up the dose some, maybe double it. The only reason I would come off is to do a reset for a month or 2 that I have no evidence is beneficial but might be because we just don't know everything about how the human body works with all the biohacking we are doing.

Need for bigger shoes, gloves and longer brim on hats.

No you just honest have no clue what you’re talking about “bro”
Fair enough. Maybe someday I will be as educated and developed as you.
Right, but if you monitor RHR and BG (and keep them in range) then that point is pretty much nullified.
I understand what your saying and I do not expect anyone to agree with me. Some have already stated I am an idiot or clueless or whatever so be it. I have simply gained way more following the premise of taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I have posted pictures to back up what I say here which is way more than most. I have tried going farther, higher with GH using nebivolol. I respond very well to GH but also get a very high RHR response. I do not have BP issues at all, always been in range no matter what so when the nebivolol is added starting at 2.5mg I had a substantial drop in RHR but also BP to the point of having a couple dizzy spells upon waking.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws