over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to identify as morbidly obese

I saw that last night...Immediately told the travel agent that sets up my trips, that I won't be using Southwest anymore!

This is nothing new. We live in a world where negative behavior (choosing to be obese, choosing not to work, complaining loud enough about your cause, not being independent, etc) is reinforced.

Ugh..I nearly got squished by a fatty on one flight. Not to mention stank so bad I could just grit my teeth. Next time I see 2 fatties in a row on a flight I'm gonna ask to be moved.

Agreed on the premise that Southwest is reinforcing the rather poor lifestyle of their passengers.

I saw a woman on Tik Tok use the passenger of size policy a few weeks ago and my first thought was I'm using that next time I'm 275lbs. and flying.

We can complain about fat people all day but that won't make society less fat. If a policy like this is put in place you might as well use it to your advantage. When you literally have to wedge your ass and hips into the seat to fit you appreciate having extra room next to you.

Well the cool thing is, you can be 230-260+ and sub 8% bodyfat, and STILL identify as a fatty who needs two seats. In this left wing world, a black can identify as white, a man can identify as a woman, a trans can identify as a toaster, and all things fit the narrative as long as the purple haired left-fighters have anything to say about it.

Fuck it, get a second seat for being huge.... tell them you're a lesbian too, and I bet you'll get a free airline pot-roast, and a hot towel for your flight.

I saw a woman on Tik Tok use the passenger of size policy a few weeks ago and my first thought was I'm using that next time I'm 275lbs. and flying.

We can complain about fat people all day but that won't make society less fat. If a policy like this is put in place you might as well use it to your advantage. When you literally have to wedge your ass and hips into the seat to fit you appreciate having extra room next to you.
You are a big guy yourself but certainly not obese by any standard, but hey if it works for the fatties it would work for big muscular guys too!

Well the cool thing is, you can be 230-260+ and sub 8% bodyfat, and STILL identify as a fatty who needs two seats. In this left wing world, a black can identify as white, a man can identify as a woman, a trans can identify as a toaster, and all things fit the narrative as long as the purple haired left-fighters have anything to say about it.

Fuck it, get a second seat for being huge.... tell them you're a lesbian too, and I bet you'll get a free airline pot-roast, and a hot towel for your flight.
Spot on. I've Also heard of jobs not being able to fire drug addicts and alcoholics because of their "disability". Former USC coach is one who I think sued his employer for during him for drinking on the job.

Why fly Southwest when you can just catch a flight on spirit airlines and have the chance to witness or be involved with some petty racially charged argument during the whole flight?
I've been lucky enough to not experience any issues in all of the times I've flown...At least no violence or arguments.

I had told my travel agent prior to not book me on SW or Delta because I have hang ups every time regardless of intl or dom travel (delays/cancelled flights)...But seeing the article yesterday and knowing how they already operate, it was just another reason not to use them anymore.

Post of the day right there!!!

I'm not looking for a private company to be the arbiter of healthy living. Fat folk aint changing ways unless they have a personal warning shot that may motivate them.
I'm for one or the other........They don't allow anyone on the plane over 300 unless they buy a row OR they give out free seats to to anyone encroaching on the arm rest scrimmage. EIther way, chub rock isn't slipping me skin and Southwest loses money either way. I applaud

If I was Ronnie Coleman in his prime big I would not complain about airline seats....why? Because I made myself that way and if it causes me discomfort or inconvenience then I simply change, same with morbidly obese people...if it's causing you discomfort and inconvenience then fucking lose weight!

"You are now free to move about your fatness!"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner