over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concrete guy, 5 days out

This thread has taken a strange turn. Thanks fellas:D

I think Concreteguy is banned, which kinda sux because I really like the guy because he's a die hard bodybuilder in every sense of the word. But John, if you read this, good luck to you and hopefully the blood sweat and tears payoff. Your hardcore my brutha!

This thread has taken a strange turn. Thanks fellas:D

I think Concreteguy is banned, which kinda sux because I really like the guy because he's a die hard bodybuilder in every sense of the word. But John, if you read this, good luck to you and hopefully the blood sweat and tears payoff. Your hardcore my brutha!

I agree.
I like Concreteguy and he is the real deal bodybuilder.
Even though no longer a member I still wish him the best.
He does look smaller then usual there but Just as shelby said maybe he is flat and its not show time just yet.
I bet they have tricks yet and he will be on when its time for it.

CC is a hard core guy , as with alot of folks here we may not agree on how we reach a target just as long as we hit what we are aiming at is all that matters!!

I hate he isn't around anymore , I like him alot , reminds me alot of my dad tell ya what he thinks and if you don't like it tuff shit!!

I think he looks great and I'm sure Shelby will have him dialed in spot on come show time , I just hope we get to see some pics of the final product

(Amazon Doll , MissQ and the rest of the lady's here , sorry for bit of vulgarity)

I like CG too and hope he does well. I'd like to see an update with him filled out later this week.

He's doing the same show as John Meadows - it will be covered by RX and MD - there will be pics online after prejudging (and finals) on Saturday.

Fantastic job Shelby. Good Luck John.

Q maybe a punk but he's MY punk bitches:headbang: I do loan him out to Tri Coach for special Parties and events.

Best of luck

Giv em hell CONCRETE!
Lean as always!
-JS

His going to look great when he carbs up.

Hope it went well. I like the guy too. Hardcore bber for sure.
Queefer you gonna let him get away with that? What's this world coming too!? Now if you could only respond like joe pescci in goodfellas.J/K
Thanks, T

He had a medical issue onstage while posing (a small tear in his abdomen, which bled) which caused him to have to leave the stage and unfortunately place much lower than he should have.

He'll be back, better than ever.

He had a medical issue onstage while posing (a small tear in his abdomen, which bled) which caused him to have to leave the stage and unfortunately place much lower than he should have.

It certainly looks like you deserve some congratulations. You seem like a humble guy....I like that.

I'm sorry to hear that. Concrete guy is a good person I think and after awhile I really got to like him. I was sorry to see him get banned from here.

Was it a hernia that ended up tearing? I had 3 of those repaired at once, it sucks. I hope he is doing well now. Since he is banned from here, maybe you could let us know how he is doing.

11th place is damn good for having to leave the stage,wow. I am sure he will be back again soon on stage.

Was it around his belly button?
If i remember right he has a "outty" bellybutton , if so it may have been an umbilical hernia , one of the ids on my sons football team tore his some last year and once he started complaining that it hurt their was a big nasty bruise about 5" round , around the area.
was fixed with a minor surgery

I wish him the best , he is a warrior so no doubt he'll be back in action soon

I met John (CG) backstage. I've thought at times he came of kinda bad on here, but talking to him in person he is a genuine good guy who seems like he would give you the shirt off his back if you asked him. Definitely a man that you would be honored to consider a friend.

I met John (CG) backstage. I've thought at times he came of kinda bad on here, but talking to him in person he is a genuine good guy who seems like he would give you the shirt off his back if you asked him. Definitely a man that you would be honored to consider a friend.

x2

Why is it that anger, illiteracy, and rudeness always seem to go together:confused:

I don't feel the issue should be discussed in the open, or I would have explained it more in depth.

Suffice it to say that he is an awesome guy, he learned a ton from this prep and competition, and he will be back better than ever.

I don't feel the issue should be discussed in the open, or I would have explained it more in depth.

Suffice it to say that he is an awesome guy, he learned a ton from this prep and competition, and he will be back better than ever.

That's fair enough and everyone should respect that and let it go unless he brings it up himself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131