over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool lex Luger cycle talk

Dude that was nuts that was on live tv wasn’t it?
Pay-per-view event. There is no public footage of the fatal fall. WWE will never release it of course. Also interesting to note that the even continued after Owen's death (not without controversy and objections).

Wow, didn't know that about Jerry Lawler. Macho Man had his fatal heart attack while driving.
RIP the macho king YEAH lol, Yeah dude it was nuts Jerry had bad snoring respiration’s they loaded him him up and got him back it’s on YouTube I think....I mean he’s back so happy for him. Dude all those guys warrior,
Hawk and animal,
Scott hall British bulldog
Everyone is quick to blame AAS definitely has a play I’m sure but man those guys all went so hard in the paint booze, drugs no sleep etc. just the lifestyle in that era.

Ultimate Warrior and Bautista were both freaks. I remember seeing Bautista at the Arnold classic one year. This guy was a monster.

RIP the macho king YEAH lol, Yeah dude it was nuts Jerry had bad snoring respiration’s they loaded him him up and got him back it’s on YouTube I think....I mean he’s back so happy for him. Dude all those guys warrior,
Hawk and animal,
Everyone is quick to blame AAS definitely has a play I’m sure but man those guys all went so hard in the paint booze, drugs no sleep etc. just the lifestyle in that era.
So damn true. I've read a ton of autobiographies/biographies from/on pro wrestlers, and you're not kidding man. Saying those guys "went hard in the paint" is a great way to describe it. Holy shit, some of the debauchery stories about them partying, booze, coke, other drugs, all night sex party benders, etc... on top of just the brutality of their daily travel and in the ring abuse... it's crazy...

Whenever I come upon a podcast with a retired pro wrestler on it, I always listen to it. You're pretty much guaranteed to be entertained

Rick Flair was a party guy for sure!!!!! The series (Behind the Ring) or something like that are really good!

Rick Flair was a party guy for sure!!!!! The series (Behind the Ring) or something like that are really good!
Sorry it was ESPN's 30 for 30

They would always train at the Gold's franchise gyms when they were visiting Bmore, got to meet allot of them. The coolest was Eddie Guerrero, talked with him a bit about 6 months before he passed. Before he got warmed up he had a really sickly pallor to his skin, even though he was tanned... Also just a tired demeanor when he was not talking or interacting. I remember thinking how unhealthy he looked, even though he was really very lean and jacked.

They would always train at the Gold's franchise gyms when they were visiting Bmore, got to meet allot of them. The coolest was Eddie Guerrero, talked with him a bit about 6 months before he passed. Before he got warmed up he had a really sickly pallor to his skin, even though he was tanned... Also just a tired demeanor when he was not talking or interacting. I remember thinking how unhealthy he looked, even though he was really very lean and jacked.
He was probably wasted lol

He was probably wasted lol
Hope not, he had just driven back from a run through for his match and was with his young daughter. Didn't have slurred speech or anything. The one dude who looked like no one was home was Chris Benoit.

Hope not, he had just driven back from a run through for his match and was with his young daughter. Didn't have slurred speech or anything. The one dude who looked like no one was home was Chris Benoit.
O yeah I don’t know man all those guys banged hard pills, booze but yeah hips not either

Eddie battled drug & alcohol addiction. I believe he was addicted specifically to pain pills at one point. At the time of his death, he had been sober for a years iirc. Actually, i think his whole wwe career he was sober. All the years of boozing and drugging though i am sure took their toll on his heart. I'm sure gear didn't help but i'm betting that everything combined is what really shortened his life. Also don't think he took his fitness and physique too seriously until the last 5-10 years of his life so i don't think he was on gear for that many years.

Hawk and animal,
Scott Hall is still alive, No??

Scott Hall is still alive, No??
If you get a chance and want to be shocked watch the above video about Brett Heart and see Scott Hall today. It’s amazing his turn around.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear