over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crash testosterone party!

BFHammer

Registered
My doc has me on a baby dose 200/EOW and I sent him some studies & info showing it's not adequate. So we are doing a test in a week where it will be 14 days since my last dose.

To help encourage him I'm going to encourage my test to be a low as possible. He's expecting 300's, I'm down to 100's without trt.

So far I've researched these.

1. lack of sleep, only sleep a couple hours the night before
2. drink a bottle of wine the night before, maybe a shot in the am
3. drink a couple energy/sugar drinks
4. eat a big meal

Anything else?

That's not a baby dose. If you do some searching, many on here on that exact same dose, although many perfer weekly administration. This is nothing to mess with or try to skew. Doctors are not stupid and will not allow you to cycle. The best thing you can do for yourself is to keep trust between you and your doctor, and do things the correct way. If you choose to cycle do it on your own, but first get your trt dose nailed down.

That's not a baby dose. If you do some searching, many on here on that exact same dose, although many perfer weekly administration. This is nothing to mess with or try to skew. Doctors are not stupid and will not allow you to cycle. The best thing you can do for yourself is to keep trust between you and your doctor, and do things the correct way. If you choose to cycle do it on your own, but first get your trt dose nailed down.

There is no trust, that is the problem. They have had me on that same dose for several years and it's totally ineffective. I asked about HCG and AI a couple months ago when I started researching it and they are not allowed to prescribe it at the VA. With my extra weight they knew the small dose would simply turn to estrogen.
The doctor knows the levels drop to 300 at the end of 2 weeks with it starting at 1200. A 400% change of level every 2 weeks is suppose to be medicine?? You'd consider that correct? That isn't even rational.

The best thing I'm going to do is go to a TRT clinic when they actually give a damn about results. I'd just rather not spend the 2k year when the VA should be handling it. The hypogonadism is from the experimental anthrax vaccinations in Desert Storm.

Last edited:
I would break it up into 4 50mg shots so your lvls are not dropping so dramatically...are you doing the shots yourself or is ure doc doing them?

I would break it up into 4 50mg shots so your lvls are not dropping so dramatically...are you doing the shots yourself or is ure doc doing them?

I'm doing it. I've chatted with 2 of the TRT clinics and they were both saying 3-400 dose per week. I'd just prefer the VA cover it like they should instead of having to go out of pocket.

Test levels sub 500 put you in the danger range for a host of life threatening issues.

I'll be breaking it up at whichever dose to 2x/week plus the hcg and fromeron for AI.

Last edited:
Total of 300mg over 2 weeks is fine. As pointed out, your issue is frequency. I feel much better on 50mg e3d (116.7mg/wk) than I did on 500mg e2weeks (250mg/week). Nice and steady levels is the key - little e2 conversion, no need for ai, no bloat, no acne, no crash.

Been doing it this way for approximately 6 months, and I'm still slowly improving physically (bf down about 2%, lbm and lifts still going up).

I'm doing it. I've chatted with 2 of the TRT clinics and they were both saying 3-400 dose per week. I'd just prefer the VA cover it like they should instead of having to go out of pocket.

Test levels sub 500 put you in the danger range for a host of life threatening issues.

I'll be breaking it up at whichever dose to 2x/week plus the hcg and fromeron for AI.

3-400 a week is a small cycle, not hrt. You will be averaging >1500 ng/dl at that dose.

3-400 a week is a small cycle, not hrt. You will be averaging >1500 ng/dl at that dose.

Sounds perfect since I've apparently been low T for 2 decades, time to catch up to the past!

My doc has me on a baby dose 200/EOW and I sent him some studies & info showing it's not adequate. So we are doing a test in a week where it will be 14 days since my last dose.

To help encourage him I'm going to encourage my test to be a low as possible. He's expecting 300's, I'm down to 100's without trt.

So far I've researched these.

1. lack of sleep, only sleep a couple hours the night before
2. drink a bottle of wine the night before, maybe a shot in the am
3. drink a couple energy/sugar drinks
4. eat a big meal

Anything else?

All of those things you mention will hurt your natural test production, not test from a depot in your ass. I doubt you are making your own test at this point anyway, so I wouldn't think those measures will have much of an affect.

A few other things to consider...

Re: hcg - if you're truly on hrt, what do you think it will do for you? What I do know it will do (especially if you're on 3-400 weekly) is make e2 even more of a bitch to deal with. Not needed according to most people I trust.

Re: ai - again, assuming you are really looking for true hrt and not a cycle, unless you carry a large amount of bodyfat, or are just "prone", a correct dose and protocol of test should require little to no ai, as most "normal" men don't require one either. Supraphysiological levels of test will accordingly lead to supraphysiological levels of estrogen... Normal, stable levels of test lead to normal, stable levels of estrogen.

One more thing - start checking your rbc and hct if you go that route.

Do whatever works for you, but don't kid yourself that what you outlined is trt.

Last edited:
All of those things you mention will hurt your natural test production, not test from a depot in your ass. I doubt you are making your own test at this point anyway, so I wouldn't think those measures will have much of an affect.

A few other things to consider...

Re: hcg - if you're truly on hrt, what do you think it will do for you? What I do know it will do (especially if you're on 3-400 weekly) is make e2 even more of a bitch to deal with. Not needed according to most people I trust.

Re: ai - again, assuming you are really looking for true hrt and not a cycle, unless you carry a large amount of bodyfat, or are just "prone", a correct dose and protocol of test should require little to no ai, as most "normal" men don't require one either. Supraphysiological levels of test will accordingly lead to supraphysiological levels of estrogen... Normal, stable levels of test lead to normal, stable levels of estrogen.

One more thing - start checking your rbc and hct if you go that route.

Do whatever works for you, but don't kid yourself that what you outlined is trt.

I'm 6ft 300 lbs, so yes I do qualify for the large amount of bodyfat, I was 40lbs lighter before they started dosing me with hcg or a AI. Hell I was 145 lbs when I joined the military.

**broken link removed**

Benefits of HCG Therapy for the Male Patient Undergoing Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy

Increases natural testosterone production by the testes
Prevents loss of natural testosterone production by the testes while the male patient is undergoing testosterone hormone replacement therapy
Prevents atrophy of testes while male patient is being treated with testosterone replacement therapy
Increases physical energy and elimination of chronic fatigue
Improves sex drive
Improves sexual performance
Improves mood
Reduces depression
Increases lean muscle mass
Increases strength and endurance as a result of exercise
Reduces body fat due to increased exercise
Increases sperm count and therefore male fertility
HCG Therapy can also result in a higher level of natural testosterone production after HCG Therapy is completed when the cause of a man's current low testosterone production is the prior use of anabolic steroids that shut down or reduced the pituitary gland's production of LH and decreased testosterone production.

deleted by author

my apologies meant to send as a private message. deleted

Last edited:
The dose is fine the problem is the injection frequency. Once a week is the minimum. I much prefere my hrt at 2 times a week.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Your doc is an amateur in this area, why not get a doc who knows what he is doing? I will help you or i can refer you to a doc in your area. Let me know.

Best way to admin therapy is Inject your dose every 4 days. Now finding the correct dose is a bit more involved. I would have to see your serum results and have some history.

Let me know if I can help.

The VA doc thinks 300 is a great test level while on the 200/eow dose with .7 free test. Of course he doesn't know that because he only ordered the test blood work I got the real tests out of pocket.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws