over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone Suspension TRT

Cdn

Registered
I have recently gone back on Suspension at 10 mg a day. Last suspension run was about a year. Have used all the other esters over the years. Has anyone else tried Suspension for TRT? I find there is no need for an ai with low dose suspension and I look and feel like I would at 200 mg a week of longer ester tests. The only clinical I found was on horses. I wonder what the actual life is in humans. I understand crystal size determines alot of that. Mine is micronized. Tried the Aquavirons as well. Am I the only one?

Attachments

• Suspensionplasmapharmacokinetics.jpg
    Suspensionplasmapharmacokinetics.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 17
I used to run it years ago. 10-20mg a day. I am interested in trying again. I’d like to run 10mg test e + 10mg test base per day.

I have recently gone back on Suspension at 10 mg a day. Last suspension run was about a year. Have used all the other esters over the years. Has anyone else tried Suspension for TRT? I find there is no need for an ai with low dose suspension and I look and feel like I would at 200 mg a week of longer ester tests. The only clinical I found was on horses. I wonder what the actual life is in humans. I understand crystal size determines alot of that. Mine is micronized. Tried the Aquavirons as well. Am I the only one?
how do you feel on this compared to trt with other esters?

Reactions: Cdn
how do you feel on this compared to trt with other esters?
At 10-15 mg a day feels like over 200 mg test e. I get better workouts and pumps also and look better. I also notice my skin is tighter almost like if i were taking low dose gh which I am not currently. Tried several brands and found if its half full of crystals its close to correct dose. Many you will see 1/4 full or less claiming to be 100 mg/ml.

At 10-15 mg a day feels like over 200 mg test e. I get better workouts and pumps also and look better. I also notice my skin is tighter almost like if i were taking low dose gh which I am not currently. Tried several brands and found if its half full of crystals its close to correct dose. Many you will see 1/4 full or less claiming to be 100 mg/ml.
how is libido on it ? seems you dont need to inject twice a day to be stable as many seem to parrot if using supension i always thought is in your stystem longer thant what they say any way

What’s the smallest gauge needle you feel is necessary to not cause any clogging.

Oh and have you ever used TNE instead of suspension? I’m a huge fan of TNE but I’ve never used it in this manner. Not a fan of guaiacol though.

how is libido on it ? seems you dont need to inject twice a day to be stable as many seem to parrot if using supension i always thought is in your stystem longer thant what they say any way
Libido is very high. Ive read the twice a day but never tried it. This study on horses shows the release but its horses and dont know if large or micronized crystals.

Attachments

• Suspensionplasmapharmacokinetics-1.jpg
    Suspensionplasmapharmacokinetics-1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
What’s the smallest gauge needle you feel is necessary to not cause any clogging.

Oh and have you ever used TNE instead of suspension? I’m a huge fan of TNE but I’ve never used it in this manner. Not a fan of guaiacol though.
Tried TNE and didnt like it. I use 27g half inch insulin to draw then do in my thigh since tyere is less fat. I press a bit deeper. No pain at all. Ill try a 29g sometime. I know this one is micronized tho.

Tried TNE and didnt like it. I use 27g half inch insulin to draw then do in my thigh since tyere is less fat. I press a bit deeper. No pain at all. Ill try a 29g sometime. I know this one is micronized tho.
on any hcg or anything ?i heard using no ester might prevent complete shut down but could be bullshit

on any hcg or anything ?i heard using no ester might prevent complete shut down but could be bullshit
Yes 250 iu twice a week when i have it. No ai.

I don't know. People day all test will shut you down. I personally think there are different degrees of being shut down. How can i tell? Load size. With suspension i notice less shutdown. But again just using 10-15mg a day.

I don't know. People day all test will shut you down. I personally think there are different degrees of being shut down. How can i tell? Load size. With suspension i notice less shutdown. But again just using 10-15mg a day.
sounds about right to me

It is active for a much shorter amount of time. So that might lend support to your hypothesis.

I wonder if alternating EOD Test suspension (20mg) and Clomid (25-50mg) would keep the pituitary functioning.

25mg Clomid EOD is too much? That's the typical dose for "TRT".

25mg Clomid EOD is too much? That's the typica im not arguing im not a expert just havent heard many good things from clomid as TR im not a expert just havent heard many good things from clomid as TRT
im not a expert just havent heard many good things from clomid as TRT at those doses except for side affects

im not a expert just havent heard many good things from clomid as TRT at those doses except for side affects
It’s a reasonable dosage. Some may have side effects with any amount of clomiphene though. Vision/moodiness.

I’d figure you’d get unwanted sides from using suspension. Reason being is you’d have a lot of highs and lows in your blood serum levels. Do you have a specific reason for using suspension or is it just an experiment for ya?

Cage

How do you keep suspension from sticking snd clogging? Do I just need a bigger gauge like 21?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131