over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crippled by IP test prop

crashfistfight666

Newbies
running IP prop with some 100mg/ml homebrew tren 350mg /wk of ea. with minimal pain for about 10 wks . finished my tren and tried to run straight prop at 800 mg/wk . After 1 200mg injection I had trouble walking, bending , sitting on a toilet. glutes, quads it didn't matter , horrible pain , swelling , and stiffness. I then tried to run just 350mg/ wk . 100mg eod. same thing happened . I ordered some sterile oil to cut it with , but with the holiday weekend they haven't even billed my credit card yet, so I don't know when I will receive it . Are all IP injectibles this bad ? do you think cutting it with sterile oil will help ? if I had some Whatman's around I would cut it with some wesson oil from my kitchen. I will never buy IP prop again even though I know it is legit gear . thoughts, opinions , similar experiences

Filtering, baking and adding ba to ip prop will not help lessen the pain. Don't bother wasting your time doing that. Ip's qv line of dvds are not painful and yet his ip prop dvds are. Very painful and it gave me fevers. I had to throw mine out.

Pretty much all of IP's amps are crippling. This is just something you'll have to get used to when using that brand. Cutting it with oil will help but it will still hurt. Next time try a less painful brand. There are several that make painless prop.

Filtering, baking and adding ba to ip prop will not help lessen the pain. Don't bother wasting your time doing that. Ip's qv line of dvds are not painful and yet his ip prop dvds are. Very painful and it gave me fevers. I had to throw mine out.

i can deal with the fevers, sweats and aching joints. the pain is so bad I can't workout at all. even missed a work day because of it.

by the way, not a beginner by any means. been training for 16 years, and using gear for over 9. Yes I have heard rumors about how painful IP prop is, but I heard the same thing about Sostenon redi's . No comparison, hopefully this info will help out beginners

i can deal with the fevers, sweats and aching joints. the pain is so bad I can't workout at all. even missed a work day because of it.

You can deal with the fevers? Dude, seriously, if gear is constantly giving you fevers it means that it's dirty and you should toss that shit out. There is also the possibility of getting an infection/absess from dirty gear as well. Keep that in mind. You don't want to be hospitalized for an absess because they'll have to cut it out and put you on antibiotics.

Last edited:
can you dilute

If a test prop inj is to much to handle would it be alright to mix it into some sust to dilute it?

can you dilute

I was reading tht some ppl dilute there gear with other types of oils like deca so i thought maybe sust instead of deca

If a test prop inj is to much to handle would it be alright to mix it into some sust to dilute it?

That would work but if the gear is dirty you should filter it. If you are going to dilute gear with other gear it would be better to dilute it with the same compound else you will screw up your dosing. If you dilute your T. propionate with nandrolone decanoate then (obviously) your 2ml of T. propionate isn't going to give you 100mg of T. propionate.

I tried IP prop first cycle I ran...I dont think I'd do it again. I am running biotest prop now and its MUCH less painful. :)

You could try splitting up your dose. You should probably change the needle after the first injection though...if you dont the second shot will cause more damage to you and pain will only be increased :eek:

I'm one of the lucky ones and never get pain from TP. I still have some of the those 2ml/200mg IP TP amps left over from an old cycle. His TP never gave me any pain. :)

thnxs bro...but i was just thinking maybe i would mix 10ml of prop into 10ml of sust caz i read some where tht it would be alright to run .5ccprop + .5ccsust idk if thts smart but erry body experiments erry now and then thts how we get our knowledge base today anyway...ohh yah considering the prop is clean and sterile

I'm one of the lucky ones and never get pain from TP. I still have some of the those 2ml/200mg IP TP amps left over from an old cycle. His TP never gave me any pain. :)

I would like to recant my statement about IP TP amps. Although I don't get pain from TP in general, my comment on the IP amps were not accurate. I usually mix TP in the same barrel with other compounds to fill my 3cc barrel when using it in my cycles, so when I used the IP TP amps I used 100mg mixed with deca and sus.

I was very curious about the pain factor with these amps because of all the post saying it gives high levels of pain. Almost crippling. I have a few left over and fortunately I'm cycling and using another brand of TP, so I decided to switch for a few days. I always do 100mg ED or EOD but I was very curious about the pain factor with the IP amps. I injected the whole amp of IP TP 200mg. Nothing else was mixed in. Just the TP was injected.

The first day in my leg I felt nothing. The next day it started to hurt and swell up. My leg got hard with a slight lump. The third day I was limping at work. I got the same symptons as crashfistfight666 got when he did 200mg at once. I must admint that these IP TP amps are killer injections.

Beware! :eek:

propionic acid hurts...original prop amps from bulgaria hurt like a motherfuker...800mg IP prop in one site? my condolences bro! lol that must have hurt...try injectable vitamin C any acid hurts when injected lol...alex

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear