over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique Please.... My peptide cycle

OH! Are there any reasons to NOT run it for longer time frames?

Fuck might as well and just run it for the full 60 days.

Not to run it? Only reason for me is Money. Damn if i have the funds i will run it for at least 3 months.

So would it be better to run it on cycle or while cruising?

Cruise is 500mg test

Cycle will be

1,000mg primo
600mg EQ
200mg Test C
400mg Tren E

So would it be better to run it on cycle or while cruising?

Cruise is 500mg test

Cycle will be

1,000mg primo
600mg EQ
200mg Test C
400mg Tren E

On cycle so you can really take advantage of lowered myostatin levels

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

On cycle so you can really take advantage of lowered myostatin levels

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Interesting.

Ok what do you guys think of precission peptides? Scares me a little as well there price is only 60.00$ for folli...

Its also 1mgx2ml...

So 1mg total? or 2mg total? Stupid question I know just not used to seeing peptides written out in that way.

Interesting.

Ok what do you guys think of precission peptides? Scares me a little as well there price is only 60.00$ for folli...

Its also 1mgx2ml...

So 1mg total? or 2mg total? Stupid question I know just not used to seeing peptides written out in that way.

Use Ergo Pep. You won't waste you're money there and what's in the vial is exactly what it is stated to be. I'm not even compensated for saying this. It's just a stone cold fact their peptides are affordable and rock with the quality.

Ok here is what I am going to do

During my cruise I am going to run Folli for 2 weeks. DES used before and after for 2 weeks each.

During my cycle 4 weeks in I will run it for a full month assuming I respond well to it (side effects etc)

Any good Folli logs or profiles out there?

Ok I will be cruising for 2 more months once I start this essentially. Dosage of 500mg test C.

day 1-60 CJC 1295 5mg per week
day 1-10 Follistatin 100mcg
day 11-25 IGF DES 100mcg pre workout
day 26-35 Follistatin 100mcg
Day 36-50 IGF DES 100mcg pre workout

Also does PEGmgf really have any use?
Acetic acid used to reconstitute the DES? What about the Folli?
Anything you would add/change?

I would like to add 1-2 more things. I've never had a good run with peptides for the most part and am looking to do something new!

I would drop cjc-1295. If high dose hgh did nothing, then I wouldn't bother with gh peptides. Cjc-1295 alone does nothing much anyway. You asked about peg mgf...did absolutely nothing for me! Acrvb2b and Follistatin are the most amazing compounds around. I haven't played with des enough to advise on it. Osiris is the expert on des. If you have the money, this is what I would do:

WEEK 1: ACRVB2B...take the full 1mg injection bi-laterally in the muscle of your choice. I chose quads.
WEEK 2: FOLLISTATIN...take 143mg everyday for 7 days bi-laterally in the muscle of your choice(the acrvb2b will still be in your system for this entire week as well).
WEEK 3: ACRVB2B...same as week 1.
WEEK 4: FOLLISTATIN...same as week 2.
I would take 100mcg des igf pre-workout the whole cycle. If you can afford to run this cycle for 8 weeks, I think it would work incredibly well. I can only imagine the crazy fullness and pumps you would get.

Ok ACRVB2B? It appears this is another MYO blocker?

Why not run them together? Or the ACRVB2B every other week and the folli throughout bud?

Also wheres that 143mcg dose coming from? Just curious seems like a very random number bud! Thanks a bunch for your help from the PM man!

Only article ive really found that I can understand

ACE-031 (Muscle Growth)

Also take all of the ACE-031 (Muscle Growth) in one shot for the week?

Last edited:
Also wheres that 143mcg dose coming from? Just curious seems like a very random number bud!

1,000mcg divided by 7.
It only lasts 7 days before degrading.

Ok ACRVB2B? It appears this is another MYO blocker?

Why not run them together? Or the ACRVB2B every other week and the folli throughout bud?

Also wheres that 143mcg dose coming from? Just curious seems like a very random number bud! Thanks a bunch for your help from the PM man!

Only article ive really found that I can understand

ACE-031 (Muscle Growth)

Also take all of the ACE-031 (Muscle Growth) in one shot for the week?

If you can afford to run acrvb2b and folli together, that's what I would do. I was just thinking affordability. The reason for 143mcg folli daily is because folli degrades after 7 days. This is what Phil Hernon says, and his word is golden to me. I didn't feel the folli working on days 8-10. ACE-031 is the strongest of the current myo blockers imo, but to couple it with folli would be amazing!!! Ace-031 is the only myo blocker in the studies that didn't need a viral vector attached to it to work. I've used both folli and ace. I'm on ace now and love the full muscle pump I feel 24/7.

Don't use precisionpeptide. Their folli is cheap because it still has the tag attached which means only. 5mg of the folli is active. With the tag attached you will get a messed up gut. Plus, the des from precision doesn't dilute fully, and has a hair of insulin in it, which messed up my workouts. Ergopep is the only company I trust fully.

If you can afford to run acrvb2b and folli together, that's what I would do. I was just thinking affordability. The reason for 143mcg folli daily is because folli degrades after 7 days. This is what Phil Hernon says, and his word is golden to me. I didn't feel the folli working on days 8-10. ACE-031 is the strongest of the current myo blockers imo, but to couple it with folli would be amazing!!! Ace-031 is the only myo blocker in the studies that didn't need a viral vector attached to it to work. I've used both folli and ace. I'm on ace now and love the full muscle pump I feel 24/7.

Don't use precisionpeptide. Their folli is cheap because it still has the tag attached which means only. 5mg of the folli is active. With the tag attached you will get a messed up gut. Plus, the des from precision doesn't dilute fully, and has a hair of insulin in it, which messed up my workouts. Ergopep is the only company I trust fully.

Ooh SAWEET!

Ok, any side effects at all from this stuff?

Would a 2 week trial run of both at the same time yield any results?

The ACR do I take the full milligram in 1 shot per week or space throughout the week like the folli?

Also just 1 shot per day with the folli? Mornings?

Thanks a ton guys!

Interesting.

Its also 1mgx2ml...

You would be getting tagged follistatin which means you would be getting half the amount of active folli listed on the label and you would also be getting flu like symptoms from the tags amino sequence. Sounds like a bargain for $60 huh=-) After the shit precision pulled with what they were giving out as their HMP, you COULD NOT PAY ME to take whatever shit they are putting in a vial and labelling.

Ooh SAWEET!

Ok, any side effects at all from this stuff?

Would a 2 week trial run of both at the same time yield any results?

The ACR do I take the full milligram in 1 shot per week or space throughout the week like the folli?

Also just 1 shot per day with the folli? Mornings?

Thanks a ton guys!

As far as side effects goes, this stuff is so new that it's hard to say. This is day 4 on acrvb2b for me. I have had zero side effects. My muscles are very full all the time. I've only seen 2 logs on acrvb2b so far. In the log by solarsentinel, he took the whole 1mg acrvb2b shot bilaterally in each delt every 6 days for 24days. His log had pics. I was blown away by the changes in his muscles. It looked like he was on a big gear cycle when he only was on 50mg test per week plus acrvb2b. Once a week injections make the most sense. You don't have to worry about the solution degrading in the refrigerator that way.

Take folli once a day. Every log I have seen does it this way. But use the full mg in 7 days. I think a 2 week run as a trial is a great idea. You should get plenty out of the two compounds in that amount if time. If you go with ergopep.com the discount code is MUSCLE8. I believe it's an 8% discount. I believe it best to take these peptides upon waking in a fasted state. It makes sense that the absorption is always best thus way...only an educated guess on my part. I'd wait a half hour or so after injection before eating.

As far as side effects goes, this stuff is so new that it's hard to say. This is day 4 on acrvb2b for me. I have had zero side effects. My muscles are very full all the time. I've only seen 2 logs on acrvb2b so far. In the log by solarsentinel, he took the whole 1mg acrvb2b shot bilaterally in each delt every 6 days for 24days. His log had pics. I was blown away by the changes in his muscles. It looked like he was on a big gear cycle when he only was on 50mg test per week plus acrvb2b. Once a week injections make the most sense. You don't have to worry about the solution degrading in the refrigerator that way.

Take folli once a day. Every log I have seen does it this way. But use the full mg in 7 days. I think a 2 week run as a trial is a great idea. You should get plenty out of the two compounds in that amount if time. If you go with ergopep.com the discount code is MUSCLE8. I believe it's an 8% discount. I believe it best to take these peptides upon waking in a fasted state. It makes sense that the absorption is always best thus way...only an educated guess on my part. I'd wait a half hour or so after injection before eating.

There is an even better pic by a guy who got the ac2vrb before ergo had it like a year and a half ago. The log is over on musclechem and his name is suadades. The changes were impressive to say the least.

I agree 110% about the dosing time for these peptides. I know when i took folli in a fasted state post cardio, i would shower and walk up the stairs to my office.....it was all of 20 minutes and by the time i got to my office, i felt as if i had a tape worm gnawing its way through my innards=-)

I also agree a two week trial is the best bet. I am helping kyle witherspoon out with a little peptide advice, he has EVERY other piece of this puzzle we call bodybuilding down pat, and he is getting the most amazing results. He competed 3 weeks ago at the USA's at 198 and today he is sitting at 233 and still crazy lean. I am not going to go into details but let me say, that the gains are 99% peptides.

Osiris do you mind if I PM you for some help man?

I found the sudades thing

**broken link removed**

HUGE different IMO

Interesting.

Its also 1mgx2ml...

NEVER EVER get from Precision! Never use low quality stuff.

Osiris do you mind if I PM you for some help man?

I found the sudades thing

**broken link removed**

HUGE different IMO

yeah bro, you dont even need to ask. I love this shit and helping people NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A SMART ASS i am here. You can ask any number of people how helpful i am behind the scenes=-)

I couldnt agree more. Osiris is a true value to have here at PM. Always keen to help anyone out. He has helped me out a couple of times with peps. Even if my questions were dumb ones lol

O is definitely one of the respected and knowledgeable guys on PM.

Last edited:
Alrighty headed to new orleans (never been before) then headed back and going to start all of this up...

Just got over the flu so hopefully eating a shit tonand working out over there for a few days I will be back to my normal self!

Going to run Folli and the ACR for 2 weeks each together for a trial run, if its worth the time/money I will run them both together for 4 weeks during my cycle.

I am also going to run DES for 10 days at 200mcg before I start the Folli/ACR 2 week run...

Kinda excited :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity