over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cystic Acne

first drop the anti biotics for the acne, your doing more harm than good. Next get your blood work done now, on cycle, regularly, because when your on something happens to cause this acne (its not bacteria causing it, thats a symptom). For hardened old scars you need a bottle of chemical peel, Rx strength. I have it but am not parting with it. Some places on amazon sell PCA peels but I cant say for sure if they are real, not expired, etc. I have used straight DMSO also with some success on a large keloid on my back from a motorcycle accident. It is virtually flat now and the color is much lighter. With either you can only apply every 3-4 days.

First time it was 50 mg daily for around 4-6 months. The other 3 times it was quite lower, around 10-20 mg ED or EOD and around 4 months each one.

After I used it the acne appeared between 6 and 18 months after ending it, except the last time I took it.

However it has appeared 2 months ago in the PCT of my first cycle (and 4 years after I took Roaccutane for the last time) and I may have to take it again.

Never had any issue on my blood tests.

Last edited:
I asked the doctor about acutane and she acknowledged me and said she would keep it on the back burner for now. I guess if after 60 days there is not significant improvement she will try it.

Battled it for years... Unfortunately went on doxycycline to fight it which worked great but caused other issues. Eventually tapered off that.

Now I use cataplex-e from standard process and it's amazing? 2x with first meal containing fat, 2x with last meal containing fat

me too, what issues from doxy?

Accutane completely cleared up my cystic acne and it's been well over 10 years.

First time it was 50 mg daily for around 4-6 months. The other 3 times it was quite lower, around 10-20 mg ED or EOD and around 4 months each one.

After I used it the acne appeared between 6 and 18 months after ending it, except the last time I took it.

However it has appeared 2 months ago in the PCT of my first cycle (and 4 years after I took Roaccutane for the last time) and I may have to take it again.

Never had any issue on my blood tests.

If you were taking clomid that was likely the culprit.

Accutane is amazing. I'm currently on month 2 of a 6 month treatment at 80 mg a day. No sides other than dry skin which is what it's suppose to do. It amazing how well it works and I'm excited about having good skin the rest of my life. Now I can show off my physique in public and not be embarrassed. People read too much into the sides effects. It's totally worth it.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I'm about to start accutane... I'm just worried about the joint pain supposedly associated with it... I might up my joint supps or throw in some low dose deca with my trt

I have same problem never went to dr. but after reading ur post I am. I thought it would go away but has not. it very frustrating.
I've used steroids on and off over the years and had some acne during cycles as a result. It always went away afterwards though. This last time it did not go away in fact it got worse even after a few months after discontinuation. I went to the dermatologist this week and found out I have true cystic acne on my face, chest, back, and shoulders, even a bit on my forearms. Doc has me on antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide body wash, aczone, and tesorac.

I'm sure it will get under control but there is a hardened cyst on my forehead from a previous pimple I could never pop and the doc said I'll have to have it removed by a cosmetic surgeon.

I'm a bit old for acne at 37. I can't help but feel like it might have been one of the products I used last time. everything else I had used before many times but the MK-677 was new for me. I don't have any way of knowing for sure but food for thought. I was greasier than ever on that stuff.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of acne from steroids, particularly MK-677 or other peptides? I'm ready to go again but I want to be sure this situation is under control first before starting a steroid program again. Plus I certainly don't want to use whatever caused this again.

I had horrendous cystic acne for years and tried everything under the sun to get rid of it, including scripted topicals. Did shit all. I was scared to run accutane too but the horror stories are so overblown, it is very unlikely you will encounter any issues. The only negative side effect I had from it was crazy dry lips (which you are supposed to get).

Doing accutane was literally the best decision of my life. Literal miracle drug. Went from nasty cystic pizza back acne to literally ZERO acne. Even on cycle now I don't get acne at all because it has permanently reduced how much oil my glands can produce.

I had horrendous cystic acne for years and tried everything under the sun to get rid of it, including scripted topicals. Did shit all. I was scared to run accutane too but the horror stories are so overblown, it is very unlikely you will encounter any issues. The only negative side effect I had from it was crazy dry lips (which you are supposed to get).

Doing accutane was literally the best decision of my life. Literal miracle drug. Went from nasty cystic pizza back acne to literally ZERO acne. Even on cycle now I don't get acne at all because it has permanently reduced how much oil my glands can produce.
Did you cycle while you were on accutane or did you do the entire accutane treatment while off all gear?

So you did one run of Accutane and never had to reuse?I also want to know if u used on a cycle.

Thanks

Did you cycle while you were on accutane or did you do the entire accutane treatment while off all gear?

I actually did a test and tren cycle while using the accutane and it still worked perfectly and cleared me up completely. Obviously I didn't touch any orals that cycle.

So you did one run of Accutane and never had to reuse?I also want to know if u used on a cycle.

Thanks

Yes I only did one full run of accutane and I have never had to use it again. It permanently reduced how much oil my skin produces. I used to have an oily face and now it is pretty dry/more neutral. Haven't had any acne since. I think my cycle was around 5-6 months on 60-80mg pharma accutane (it was around 4 years ago so I don't remember exactly). It was under derm supervision and prescribed accutane, not UGL stuff.

Yes I only did one full run of accutane and I have never had to use it again. It permanently reduced how much oil my skin produces. I used to have an oily face and now it is pretty dry/more neutral. Haven't had any acne since. I think my cycle was around 5-6 months on 60-80mg pharma accutane (it was around 4 years ago so I don't remember exactly). It was under derm supervision and prescribed accutane, not UGL stuff.
So you did the test and tren cycle while on your 6 month Dr prescribed treatment and it still worked and didn't mess up your blood work. I am on month 3 and I'm just afraid it's gonna keep the accutane from working like it should and being a permanent fix. I'm on month 3 of 6 right now but want to start a cycle.

Also interested if it effected your joints. My elbow joints are killing me while on accutane.

I'm gonna have to ask my dr. about this. He had me on Bactrim for acne.

Thanks

So you did the test and tren cycle while on your 6 month Dr prescribed treatment and it still worked and didn't mess up your blood work. I am on month 3 and I'm just afraid it's gonna keep the accutane from working like it should and being a permanent fix. I'm on month 3 of 6 right now but want to start a cycle.

Yes. No it didn't mess up my blood work. My body tolerates test and tren very well and my liver enzymes were perfect because I never drink and made sure I hadn't touched orals in a while, so once he saw that my liver enzymes were in check (pretty sure that was all he looked at) he approved me for my accutane run.

Ya I was worried about being on cycle affecting my accutane cycle's effectiveness but it still worked exactly how it should for me and the gear didn't interfere with my accutane results at all.

Yes. No it didn't mess up my blood work. My body tolerates test and tren very well and my liver enzymes were perfect because I never drink and made sure I hadn't touched orals in a while, so once he saw that my liver enzymes were in check (pretty sure that was all he looked at) he approved me for my accutane run.

Ya I was worried about being on cycle affecting my accutane cycle's effectiveness but it still worked exactly how it should for me and the gear didn't interfere with my accutane results at all.
Thanks. I think I'll start my cycle then 3 months into my accutane run and hope it doesn't effect my labs. Don't want my dermatologist to pull me off. I'll stay away from orals. Did you run any liver support while on?

Thanks. I think I'll start my cycle then 3 months into my accutane run and hope it doesn't effect my labs. Don't want my dermatologist to pull me off. I'll stay away from orals. Did you run any liver support while on?

No

i have used accutante 3 times. 2 times for 9 months with 3 months pauses and my acne didn't go away. Then I went a third time for 4 or 5 years (yes u read it right) with minium dose possible. ended up with 10mg eod. It didn't go away (27 at that time :() it's a miracle for me while on but didn't have any lasting effect.

only sides for me were dry lips and bad wound healing. The latter made me stop it last august 2015 because believe me when every minor cut/wound turns into a scar (which sometimes stays blue for years, still have huge blue one on my foot from 2 years ago) then it needs only some wounds per year and you slowly but surely collect a nice set of scars. It turned me mad. To the point that every wound made me rage and I was afraid of the next wound and the future.

I searched for a new medication and read a bit into acne again and tried my luck with dutasteride (later saw palmetto). Works great. But it's the most horrible drug out there. Bloated face, shrunk down approx one clothes size. makes you less happy (maybe depressed). Dht is good for mood. Dick works less good. etc the list is long. absolutely horrible drug for me atleast. Others tolerate it better. Saw palmetto gave almost the same side effects. Drove me nuts. by the way I took aromatase inhibitators and they couldn't counter loss the of dht.

I had to stop dht-blocker stuff and I am now since 1 week on Trenbolone A 150mg/week (I plan to add a low dose test maybe 30mg/week around week 4 or when i seriously feel the test waning). It's my first cycle. I've have never had better skin. I had a little outbreak after my first injection. I blame the hormone change and/or the remaining Saw palmetto. I've read countless topics on the interaction between 5ar inhibitors and nandrolones and while everyone said it's a no-go with deca it may be ok with trenbolone. It's also not ok with trenbolone. May skin is so sensitive if something works against my acne I know it very quickly. I thought I would take saw palmetto and trenbolone at the same time for a while and then slowly drop the SP later on. I had a hunch and dropped the SP (very short half life) before my second injection and I had 0 new zits the next day. It continues to this day. Perfect fucking skin.
I'm flabbergasted. If s1 would have told me years ago Trenbolone (one of the harshest) will fix my skin I would have laughed him off big time.
It's only day 7 but I think it actually works. so weird. I will give deca/npp a shot soon and it will probably work but if it doesn't then I won't go off tren forever. I have zero tolerance for acne anymore after being haunted by it for 13 years :) and I don't want to go back on accutane or dutasteride.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity