advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat Note: GH bleed w/ CJC-1295 (Oct 21, 2009)

DatBtrue

Kilo Klub Member
CJC-1295 is counterproductive should not be used because of its effect on GH "bleed". Modified GRF(1-29) should be used.

Partial explanation (Oct 21, 2009)

"Cell-to-cell communication is also likely to reflect the density and proximity of adjacent cells as GH responsiveness (but not sensitivity) to GHRH is enhanced at higher densities and basal GH release is greatest at low densities."

"Cell-to-cell contact may therefore affect the cellular integrity of somatotrophs because GH synthesis or secretory granule storage may be better maintained in high density cell concentration then in low-density concentrations." - Growth Hormone, Stephen Harvey

What happens is cells in the pituitary communicate. They self organize and create a firing network for coordinated growth hormone release. This communication creates a high density of GH releasing cells. They are in close proximity through their communicatory network. The cells have specific spatial relationships that may be modulated by peripheral endocrines. These include sex steroids, thyroid hormones, glucorticoids and even the pancreatic and gut hormones. Their spatial relationship is also effected by physiological state such as nutrient status, age and pregnancy.

As a quick example, corticotroph, thyrotrophs and folliculostellate cells are in close proximity to somatotrophs and communicate with them through gap junctions (almost like just reaching out and touching signaling). They have the potential to effect and be effected by their neighbors.

What happens when you have GHRH always around is you force these somatotrophs to release GH because they are sensitive to the GHRH binding to them and effecting release. By constantly occupying you are preventing them from coordinating with surrounding cell populations. You force these cells to act as low density subpopulations. Basal GH release is greatest when you can disperse the spatial relationship between somatotrophs and that is what an always on GHRH will do.

CJC-1295 as an always on GHRH will force upon somatotrophs loner behavior with a single constant chore. This reduces GH responsiveness as this only occurs when somatotrophs can communicate, self organize and maintain social relationships with the surrounding community. These types of social somatotrophs are better able to make and store GH then the loner cells.

So CJC-1295 seems to disperse somatotrophs and enslave them getting less from them then if it had just let them congregate in towns and cities.

Aging has an effect on the vitality of city centers as well and as we age these somatotroph population centers become less vigorous. By using a more physiological GHRH such as modified GRF(1-29) together with a modulator GHRP-2 we revitalize that inner city and allow our cells to be more social and thus more productive. If instead we choose to use CJC-1295 we not only fail to remedy the problem associated with age , but we may end up exacerbating it.

I conjecture that it also makes them better neighbors to corticotroph, thyrotrophs and folliculostellate cells as well.

I love it. I like CJC-1295 to counteract the aggression I get from androgen supplementation, the psychological effects.

I love it. I like CJC-1295 to counteract the aggression I get from androgen supplementation, the psychological effects.

Not sure why (maybe it's just me) but somehow I don't think that's what were to extrapolate out of Dat's article.

Not sure why (maybe it's just me) but somehow I don't think that's what were to extrapolate out of Dat's article.

Good info to know, I have been using modified GRF (1-29), so I will be sticking to that. I haven't given GHRP-2 a shot yet, may have to try it out. All puns intended.

I see in general.

I've used CJC-1295 for the longest time and I have switched to Mod.GRF(1-29). To my understanding a larger cluster of receptors triggered by GHRH will cause a greater release than smaller clusters of wide spread receptors triggered by GHRH. But anyway I'll take experts advice and what Ilike and use the tetrasubstituded GRF(1-29).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws