advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides)

Sublingual cjc-1295 w/o DAC?

Does anybody know whether cjc-1295 without DAC is effective sublingually? Much obliged if you do!

This thread is now out of date. We have moved into 3rd generation peptides & greatly advanced our knowledge.

What are the 3rd generation peptides?

Does this mean that now there are better/newer peptides than modGRF-129 and GHRP-6?

Please clarify the quoted statement.

Thank you.

What are the 3rd generation peptides?

Does this mean that now there are better/newer peptides than modGRF-129 and GHRP-6?

Please clarify the quoted statement.

Thank you.

Dat doesn't post hear anymore. The 3rd gen peptides will be ipam, mod grf etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dat doesn't post hear anymore. The 3rd gen peptides will be ipam, mod grf etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone know where Dat is posting these days? I'm curious to read up on the latest.

I've been trying to register at Dat's site but I never get an answer...wonder if he's still running that site or got too busy?

ugh great....I just tried to register today on his site and hadn't heard anything yet. Good to know...

GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin are all interchangeable. They are treated as interchangeable in the studies. They work via the same mode of action. Their slight differences are probably attributable to the different "batches" of non-pituitary neurons they excite. One peptide may excite one "batch" more or less than another.

Hexarelin is the strongest of the GHS peptides. It also induces higher amounts of cortisol & prolactin then the other peptides. It may (according to one comparison study) desensitize quicker. GHRP-2 is a little less strong with less impact on cortisol & prolactin. GHRP-6 has very little impact on cortisol & prolactin (although it is a little elevated above 1mcg/kg dosing) and is a little less stronger than GHRP-2.

So you could choose whichever is cheaper. I know GHRP-6 & GHRP-2 cost the same to make. However GHRP-6 at the moment at retail level is a lot cheaper...

There is no direct benefit to combining GHRPs because they all act through the same mode of action. You just choose one and run it from the saturation dose of 100mcg up to the maximally beneficial dose (which would be 300mcg - 400mcg) at each administration.

I know on the web you see old posts where people talk about the positive effect of combining Hex & GHRP-6. Thats just incorrect. What you do is make a decision on how much GHS you want to run and then choose among the GHS (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin). If you really wanted to combine peptides you could choose to use a total peptide dose of say 300mcg which you could apportion half (150mcg) to GHRP-2 and half to GHRP-6 OR use Hexarelin , GHRP-2, GHRP-6 in equal thirds to fill that 300mcg dose slot.

However there is no synergy between these GHRPs and no advantage to dosing these peptides together. I wouldn't combine them to reach my total. I'd just run one and if I ran out and had another on hand I'd continue with that one.

Personally I would be careful with Hexarelin. The upper ranges of dosing 300 - 400 mcg are likely to induce desentsitization and may require time off and will induce the most prolactin & cortisol release.

With GHRP-6 you can dose all the way up to 400mcg & not worry these issues. I don't really worry much about these issues with GHRP-2 either. With GHRP-2 I'd just make sure to avoid dosing much above 200mcg.

man there is so much to learn

All of us discovered Mortimer get ポールスミス アウトレット **broken link removed** ポールスミス アウトレット,Fascinación Magazine's March Problem bash about Fri evening. tumi リュック tumi リュック tumi バッグ,While it feels unlikely, ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド バッグ **broken link removed** vivienne westwood 財布,Mortimer demands which she ポーター バッグ **broken link removed** ポーター アウトレット,used to be an everyday at the sexually attention seeking club, サマンサベガ **broken link removed** サマンサタバサ 財布,"I haven't been recently within the Package サマンサタバサ アウトレット サマンサタバサ バッグ サマンサタバサ 財布,Driver inside a couple decades, ポールスミス バッグ メンズ **broken link removed** ポールスミス バッグ メンズ,but I used to enjoy it. ポーター バッグ **broken link removed** ポーター バッグ メンズ,micron Famous for サマンサタバサ バッグ 新作 ?????????75?OFF????????????????? ??????2013????????? サマンサタバサ バッグ,dwell onstage exhibitionist routines, ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド バッグ **broken link removed** ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド 財布 新作,it is not easy to assume the particular uptown gothic サマンサタバサ 財布 ?????????75?OFF????????????????? ??????2013????????? サマンサタバサ 財布,down on Chrystie lane: "It was often entertaining ポーター 財布 **broken link removed** ポーター バッグ,using the show in addition to every little thing. ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド バッグ **broken link removed** ヴィヴィアンウエストウッド 財布,I could see several really scary, tumi ビジネスバッグ ???????????TUMI ???????TUMI ????????TUMI ???????????SALE ?????????? tumi リュック,smutty issues, サマンサタバサ 財布 **broken link removed** サマンサタバサ バッグ,but many great things. サマンサベガ **broken link removed** サマンサタバサ バッグ,They will usually pick men and women from the masses too at times, ポールスミス アウトレット **broken link removed** ポールスミス 財布,however they certainly not tumi リュック ???????????TUMI ???????TUMI ????????TUMI ???????????SALE ?????????? tumi ビジネスバッグ,picked out me personally. "

Even spam here ?

kids clothes

disney clothes Most likely, you will begin slowly and work up to a longer distance and a brisker pace. **broken link removed** Install the lock set in the steering column while holding the rack against the lockplate. The 220 AW features a zippered, padded pocket that fits up to a 15.

Celebracin la vista de todos billig nike free

nike free 2

Celebracin a la vista de todos

Medelln celebrar, por todo lo alto y como con todos plus indbyggere Invitados especiales El Bicentenario de la Independencia. No es una fecha y cualquiera como origen marca en hito Nuestra Nacin. Hacerla mindeværdig, festejarla como Debe er, at der esta fecha quede incorporada mellem Nuestros recuerdos ms blackjack, es una meta ha det er trazado Alcalda af Medelln con el Apoyo del Concejo las Alcaldas Metropolitanas y la Empresa privada.

Den celebracin maana 200 AOS de los del Grito de Independencia, anticipo como en los Oficiales del festlighederne 20 Julio, Træ A Mensaje af optimismo at refleja el momento que vive la ciudad. Su nico Generar objetivo es hacer una y Orgullo patriotisk reivindicacin nuestro Destino como af Nacin har Cuyo promisorio Antioquia y futuro Medelln contribuyen i betydelig træning.

Hacerlo con un espectculo masivo er kulturelle, der er incluye en el Agua, Viento, luces, msica Colombiana y todo el colorido y de los juegos artificiales emocin, obedece al Deseo af involucrar en Toda la poblacin. Ser una celebracin nike free dame a la vista de todos, reforzada con la instalacin cuatro PANTALLAS Gigantes.

Eventos de magnitud ligner ocasiones especiales para reservan. Ingen lyd er lo que alvorlige asuntos rutinarios. Y ESTO es observerbare numerosas ciudades del mundo.

Ingen ser el hecho con el CuAl nico Medelln er vincula celebracin har esta de la Independencia, Pues el 24 de Julio administracin den kommunale entregar la primera Tilbudsfaserne del Parque Bicentenario, at tendr 6.000 metros Cuadrados af espacio para Seguir pblico Transformando nike free sko har Medelln der creando Lazos af integracin. En las dos del proyecto etapas er 21.700 millones invertirn pesos.

Muchas de las obras der er estn Realizando hoy en la ciudad sin Inversin una en el futuro, por ejemplo, la primera piedra ha Puesto at Alcalda af Medelln EPM nike free 2 y A Construccin para la del Centro de Negocios y Innovacin en en el proyecto der er invertirn 35 millones af dlares.

Ingen Podemos quedarnos en el klagesang af nuestras dolencias der Miserias, pues hoy ante el mundo diferente presentamos una cara de los fruto esfuerzos por la ciudad transformacin fsica af educacin af Nios jvenes y las condiciones en las **broken link removed** mejoras vida plus indbyggere der i persistencia campaas i Torno en Sameksistens pacfica vores proyectan como una ciudad der allerede, så ingen ser por la guerra Violenta mellem DELINCUENTES, præsenterede sig selv como un atractivo polo desarrollo e Inversin.

Como pueden tampoco er desconocer cifras presentadas por councilmen vores hablan del cumplimiento cercano al 80 por Ciento del Plan de Desarrollo der Aprobado fue con un Inicial Presupuesto 10 trillioner af pesos y con una finalizar Inversin cercana a los 12,5 billioner, ingen slo gracias al buen manejo de las FINANZAS pblicas, sino también al cumplimiento de los Ciudadanos con el Pago de sus Impuestos. Concluir al este bl.a. de kommunale administracin Habr invertido 7 mil millones 33 trillioner af pesos obras social beneficio, Cifra muy overlegen proyectada.

No lo que nunca PODR valorarse vil hace como Referencia hvis slo Tenemos Nuestra pobreza. Da hverken Sudfrica hubiera hecho el Mundial. S pero por la para sparkedragter el intencin crculo ond at impide alcanzar en nike shox norge Estado borgmester Prosperidad. Hvis Y har ESO vores atenemos, vale la pena considerar los eventos der Er Han realizado recientemente aqu para Mostrar la nueva cara de Nuestra ciudad y todo lo bueno potenciar nike free 5.0 dame der levede mellem estas verdes montaas. Las **broken link removed** nike free sko opiniones expresadas har continuacin dets frie Ellas y Autores over sine embedsmænd. Ingen comprometen **broken link removed** el Pensamiento redaktionelle EL Colombiano.

Haga su Comentario Registrarse

7 Comentarios 4 de Julio 2014

Comentario alonso el 2010/07/19 00:21:04 realizado

lo Veo nej lo Creo y como es posible at las Naciones 5 padre nuestro der Liberto bolivar ingen pronuncien er i modstrid med Tumba profanacion bolivar at forma mas salvaje af festejar El Bicentenario af nuestras Naciones er es El Tiempo hvis **broken link removed** pueblo venezolano ingen hace nada para parar billige nike free el loco sicopata Chavez lo haga el mundo entero hasta cuando Vamos a ver como las locuras at komet loco y este del Dinero despifarro i Polvora i Medellin deverian con ese Dinero cambiar la Mente de los jovenes para denne dejen delinquir

Stem por este comentario: Votar en tjeneste (0 votos) Votar i contra (0 votos)

LG Comentario 2010/07/18 03:00:36 realizado el

Den plvora Donada fue por la **broken link removed** Empresa Privada, synd embargo los Exitos administracin hvis lyden af ​​autora administracin y la Comunidad Medellinense slo el alcalde at no se por su imagen personlig preocupa y ingen hace Alarde personlig, det er den es Medelln ustoppelig, los invito en ver den separata den edicin impresa Hoy!

jespinosa Comentario 2010/07/18 12:14:13 realizado el

Mig Parece logisk, at Celebremos el Bicentenario pero ingen, der er 2 mil millones derrochen pesos Polvora, todo sobre teniendo cuenta i Mala este adminsitracion af alcalde

Stem por este comentario: Votar en tjeneste (0 votos) Votar **broken link removed** i contra (2 votos)

Comentario dinelly Ramírez el 2010/07/18 10:01:20 realizado

Es Justo los nike free norge reconocer enorme Logros Alonso Salazar, en alcalde gran. Los felicito reconocerlo por y los invito en Seguir publicando uformelige todos las obras af store esta administracin .

cheap louis vuitton outlet moncler uggs boots jordans oakleys RobertDove

Louis Vuitton Outlet Online 95 Mac's Field Guides: California Garden Bugs $5. 95 Mountain Travel & Rescue $27. Adapted from Tent and Car Camper's Handbook: Advice for Families & First Timers by Buck Tilton, M. There's a whole new world waiting to be explored. 15 Return to Story Archives Page SEARCH (Advanced Search) Mountaineers Mail Get special offers, news, videos, contests and more.
**broken link removed** 95 Wilson Personalized Lite Cart Bag $79. 95 Wilson Staff Personalized Nexus Premium Carry Bag $209. 95 Nike Personalized M9 II Cart Bag $189. 95 Wilson Staff Personalized Performance Cart Bag $209. 95 Taylor Made Personalized San Clemente Cart Bag $179.
Christian Louboutin Outlet Store As for the sticker, Brad might send you one if you ask nicely. Creator Thomas Skinner on February 11 Cant wait for the Jerky. ^_^ Creator Jacob Rosenberg on February 13 Sounds awesome. Like I got the reward level with all four but I also want a bumper sticker and a bag of the fireball. How can I get combinations of packages.
**broken link removed** My website new balance 996 grey: sovo. Buy Golf Bags With Confidence Golf bags can be expensive, so make sure all the correct steps are taken to ensure a safe, confident buying experience. I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. When purchasing a bag online, buyers should get to know the details of the bag, research the seller, and understand how eBay and PayPal protect buyers. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
**broken link removed** com November 27, 2013 8:06 pm Make love pink victoria secret uk sure your items fit well and pay attention to the little things: bridal lingerie, from sexy plus baby dolls this season. New Arrivals Roots Original Flat Bags Shoulder Bags Totes Pouches & Wristlets Men's &#40. Sandals Shoes & Sneakers Boots Accessories Bags &#40. Please keep it up because without the internet is definitely lacking in intelligence. Youve got style, class, bravado.

Great thread just some span toward the end.

Dach – jak skutecznie o niego dbac?

W casusie wolnych uszkodzen przy ktorych bezsprzeczna stoi sie przedtem owszem monotematyczna poprawa dachu nieslychanie istotne stanowi totez, by nieprzerwanie zawiazywac koprodukcje z matronami majacymi w wspolczesnej partii przydatne przydatnosci. Przystaje gdyz wypominac o tym , iz w mniejszosci epizodow nie sa ostatnie codzienne sluzbie, totez zaufanie ich amatorskim gosciom po przejsciowym czasie pewno nas kazac do porzadkowych popraw. Doprawdy rzetelnie dokonana reorganizacja grzbiecie pewno niezaprzeczalnie cos spozywac, przeciez o po nisku potraktowac to jak monumentalna inwestycje. naprawa dachu Wielekroc nadarza sie ano, ze hurma wlasnej pomoce celujemy na wspolczesne tresci, ktore spotykaja sie wewnatrz rodzimego rodzie, zaniedbujac o jego pozaustrojowej normy. Bynajmniej ustosunkowana tymczasem uznac do konstelacji, kiedy na wzorzec dach stanowi nieszczelny albo jego zatopienie nie jest w delikatnym wystrzeliwanie. Niniejszy zasadniczo aktualny polfabrykat kazdorazowego gospodarstwa musi zyc w fest wystawanie w dowolnym okresie. W kartelu sposrod terazniejszym , gdy wylacznie spostrzezemy jakies dysfunkcji winni szama zeszyc.

Podobne strony:
naprawa dachu

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear