over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dead Bodybuilders

some amazing physiques and characters...i didn't realize ray mentzer had also passed...
was just watching npc the other day with demayo, flex, coleman, levrone... quadzilla nuff said

Yes some imperssive bbers for sure. The Mentzer Bros literally checked out together. Mike went first and Ray only days later, stricken with grief. It is sad to see they died so young, esp Derreck Whitsett. RIP brothers in iron.

yeah.. whitseet was basically "killed" trying to sell a three wheeler.. the guys struck him in the head and he refused medical treatment.. died of a clot a few days later.. and one of the saddest is demayo.. just could not shake the heroine addiction.. tried to get ready for a "comeback".. but, went back to the old ways.. and the mentzers just could not function without each other.. ray died.. and days later they find grief stricken mike.. momo.. dies hours after winning his first show.. the sad thing is everyone knew he was dehydrated beyond the usual.. he could not keep food down.. was vomiting bile throughout the day.. coyuld barely make it onstage.. where was the ifbb officials?.. he shoyuld have been rushed to the hospital imediately.. he pushed the limits and they pushed back.. sad..:(

What happened to Denny Gable? :confused:

sonny died many years ago.. he did some time for cocain dist in australia and was taken sick in prison.. i can not remember what year he died.. i know he got leukemia.. i do not know what happened to denny gables though..

Sonny schmidt was a sad story according the Ironman Australia .He was suffering his cancer in jail and was let out so he could die with his family.

LATS said:
yeah.. whitseet was basically "killed" trying to sell a three wheeler.. the guys struck him in the head and he refused medical treatment.. died of a clot a few days later.. and one of the saddest is demayo.. just could not shake the heroine addiction.. tried to get ready for a "comeback".. but, went back to the old ways.. and the mentzers just could not function without each other.. ray died.. and days later they find grief stricken mike.. momo.. dies hours after winning his first show.. the sad thing is everyone knew he was dehydrated beyond the usual.. he could not keep food down.. was vomiting bile throughout the day.. coyuld barely make it onstage.. where was the ifbb officials?.. he shoyuld have been rushed to the hospital imediately.. he pushed the limits and they pushed back.. sad..:(

There is no officials taking care about the athletes, just the paramedics at the show back stage, they dont know if you arrive or something bad is happening to you or if you need something, no calls after the show, you are alone in your hotel room , i got sick last year in the iron man and no body knew it, is the same of amateur shows.

how did mike menzter die ? i think it was a heart attack but im not sure.
also, what did his brother die from ?

Yea Sonny was a great guy, always would lend encouraging words. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the 99 Nationals here in OZ. He told me I had the best back in the show. My head swelled after those comments. He was an inspiration to many.

Those are some inspiring fellas there...

I remember reading about ANDREAS MUNTZER bleeding out...sad news

MOMO spending the last 3 hours vomitting like crazy....

ANd you notice most of them are not old at all...I think YOUNBLOOD was the oldest in that group??

QUADZILLA battling demons...

RIP FELLAS

Wasn't Munzer the one who died on the plane? I heard he was on massive amounts of Halo.

ironone1 said:
Wasn't Munzer the one who died on the plane? I heard he was on massive amounts of Halo.

I cannot remember where but I've seen the list of things and amounts Munzer was taking for his last show and it was much more then just too much Halo. It was absolutely crazy even by today's standards.

Maybe someone on here can find and post his cycle.

yautja said:
how did mike menzter die ? i think it was a heart attack but im not sure.
also, what did his brother die from ?

All Mentzer family has a heart problems history, even hes syster has it.
Ray died of kidney desease in Mike Metzer's home, he bring hes brother with the dialisis machine to hes house to die with him....very sad. Mike was very week and in bad health and he couldnt hold the pain of hes brother death.

ParadiseCup and I knew Curtis Leffler pretty well when we lived in Hawaii. We had been living in Colorado when we heard of Curtis' passing. Hawaii's bb'ing was very sadden by this news. He was a great bb'er and a great father to his son.

thanks for clearing that up bigheinz, i never knew they had a history of heart problems in his family.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws