over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Decided to step it up a bit...

:eek::eek: GREAT job Lenny!!! You are looking amazing!

definitely increased size in front delts , upper chest and bis looking thick

Saw you tearing it up today, looking solid man!

Yes, good seeing you there. I know I am bit quiet because I was on a mission to train and get to my massage!

:eek::eek: GREAT job Lenny!!! You are looking amazing!

Meredith, how the hell are you? Miss you around here, but I know times are busy. Saw you and JT were out in the wilderness enjoying nature from his badass pic thread he posted. Thanks and hope all is well!

definitely increased size in front delts , upper chest and bis looking thick

Thanks Itrain!

yea lenny sorry i havent opened my mouth abit sooner but I have been a member since 09 however I was busy reading everything and everything I needed to learn about from using the search button after 2 years I finally caught up to 2012 LOL

I admire the way you do your eating style,, I follow the same you know what macros you want and you hit them just with different proteins or carbs

However Im a little more strict as I dont eat rice( cant digest or bread) so its only sweet taters and oats and I always have a 45- 60 (pro-Carb) shake post workout I feel it really gets utalized

Nice to see great learning from guys like you I use to be about the fast road the fast round so I dieted down and learnt alot now trying to build strength size and grow slowly

yea lenny sorry i havent opened my mouth abit sooner but I have been a member since 09 however I was busy reading everything and everything I needed to learn about from using the search button after 2 years I finally caught up to 2012 LOL

I admire the way you do your eating style,, I follow the same you know what macros you want and you hit them just with different proteins or carbs

However Im a little more strict as I dont eat rice( cant digest or bread) so its only sweet taters and oats and I always have a 45- 60 (pro-Carb) shake post workout I feel it really gets utalized

Nice to see great learning from guys like you I use to be about the fast road the fast round so I dieted down and learnt alot now trying to build strength size and grow slowly

Itrain, the thing with learning our bodies is they always keep changing with time...age, muscle, progression and the key is to keep finding what works for you. Food is very powerful especially when other things are on point. Training is powerful when food is used to for that supply and demand. Find the foods that work for you and over time eat more as needed to keep growing. Enjoy the ride, and do not miss good dinners with friends, awesome training sessions with friends, etc...because enjoying the process can be a form of progression. It all takes time and effort and progression!

A couple of pics from today....

Attachments

• rear db 2.26.JPG
    rear db 2.26.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 483
  • m 2.26.JPG
    m 2.26.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 499
  • front lat spread 2.26.JPG
    front lat spread 2.26.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 737
  • front db 2.26.JPG
    front db 2.26.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 504
  • front lat 2.26.JPG
    front lat 2.26.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 482
I'm newer to the site but just wanted to say that your proportions are looking great. Keep crushing it.

LENNY YOUR ON POINT!!! Look solid bro!!! - hey shoot me a text...I got a new phone and lost all my contacts..

Spot On! , just add color and done.

Lenny your starting to get a freak look about you man!

Tightening some things up with eating the last couple of weeks. Training is going putting darn good with the eating. Keeping grinding it out promuscle:headbang:

Hey, are those the pics or are your calves fighting ya a little? On anyone else your calves are great. But your starting to move the game to everything has to be huge to match. Anyway, don't let me get in your head, you look T-REX man!

CG

Hey, are those the pics or are your calves fighting ya a little? On anyone else your calves are great. But your starting to move the game to everything has to be huge to match. Anyway, don't let me get in your head, you look T-REX man!

CG

Whats up Mr. Granite:headbang: Oh my calves, they are high and ball up like knots, but gonna just keep pounding them and hopefully they grow a bit more:confused: There is some things out of our control, I do not sweat it, just keep grinding away! Thanks CG, I like all comments, the good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly:headbang:

Well done, Brother.
Impressive.

Peace,

Mack

Thanks Mack, I have been reading some of your posts lately, all of us can take away knowledge from them, great stuff. Keep posting away:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws