over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

description of my shoulder pain......

db006

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
well guys....ive known i had something going in in my left shoulder for sometime now. its a sharp pain, that seems to startout in the rear of my shoulder. it hurts doing things like reaching for my car door to close it, taking my shirt off, rolling over in bed. but it seems i can work around it in the gym for the most part. but now i also have some wierd pain in my left bicep/forearm area, right in the bend of my arm. although i cant pinpoint this one. this just started, seems like when i came "off". i cant curl underhand now, only hammer style. the shoulder has been there for forever, but def has intensified being off, and for some reason im thinking these problems are connected.

i have no insurance, as i work under the table, so an mri is kinda out of the question. does anyone think these injuries are connected?? and what does it sound like i did to my shoulder?? :mad: :(

One thing it might be is taking time off from supps. You have put on I am sure a number of pounds and your body is getting used to holding more weight. My joints and tendons scream bloody murder when i do that and will again here very shortly....:(

sounds like a similar type injury I had that was caused by hyperextending my shoulder doing some gymnastics.

I could train on most basic exercises, but anything at specific angles would be quite painful.

Just give it time, try not to irritate it, do exercises that don't bother it, be careful of sleeping in the wrong position, massage if you can afford it.

Mine took about 6 months + to quit nagging at me and feel normal, so be patient if you can and try to get some insurance.

Sounds like mine.... Potential labrum tear. Often doesn't show on an MRI.

SZ

Sometimes stuff like this can occur from overcompensating from one injury which can create a new one.
It sounds like you've got some instability in your shoulder, impingement, or bone spur going on. I think just about everyone involved in weightlifting eventually runs into shoulder issues. Its hard to diagnose online, but I would look into doing some internal and external rotation exercises along with stretching the internal rotator cuff muscle (which tends to shorten on bodybuilders). I would also check out this device called a shoulder horn. You can do this same exercise without the device, but that thing saved my shoulders. I went to see my ortho about a year ago when I tore my pec and he couldn't believe I hadn't already been in to have shoulder surgery. He last saw me 10 years ago. He was really shocked. I couldn't bench press for 2 years, but strengthening those rotator cuff muscles did wonders for me.
Wish I could contribute more to your elbow injury, but it sounds like a little time off is in order or working around the injury.
-Mack

Last edited:
i had simalar symptoms in the past...Brusitis is what mine was, I rested it and took elastajoint from labrada, also loade up on the EFA's haven't had a problem since..try going to a chiroprator. cheaper and better IMO..they can improve it and it wont cost you a fortune since you have no ins.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131