over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DEXTER 3RD

just looked at the pics.. Dexter got screwed. And it looks like Dennis Wolf pissed off someone high up in the ifbb. They need to do mandatory sanity/eye exams to qualify as a judge in the olympia :eek:

Some real dissapointments too place....

Wolf was really the biggest dissapointment by far.....

Melvin slipping out of the top ten, Silvio too.. And Dexter 3rd.. there were some unhappy people on stage that night..

the mr. olympia has officially become a joke to me now!!! branch beating dexter jackson is ........ well just laughable, thats all i can do is laugh..ha ha ha ha ha ha.

thank God for the 202 division.

the mr. olympia has officially become a joke to me now!!! branch beating dexter jackson is ........ well just laughable, thats all i can do is laugh..ha ha ha ha ha ha.

THANK U FOR SAYING IT, B-BOY! :cool:

In a perfect world, the Mr. O should reward the most aesthetic physique on stage that night... and in this world, Dex would have won.

I don't really know what the show is now about, frankly... :eek:

And yeah, Wolf placing 16th... WOW... did he refuse to sleep with someone or what?? :rolleyes:

thank God for the 202 division.

LOL aint that the truth man.. I was just about to make a thread saying how the olympia is officially irrelevant to me now. I feel year by year the "main" show is losing whatever prestige it used to have associated with it. Im sure the athletes have known this for a long time..

What the fuck are they even looking for in 1st place? What about 1-10?
Every year it fucking changes..

In a perfect world, the Mr. O should reward the most aesthetic physique on stage that night... and in this world, Dex would have won.

And yeah, Wolf placing 16th... WOW... did he refuse to sleep with someone or what?? :rolleyes:

Aesthetics is only one part to the judging.

my humble opinion..

When looking at branch and dexter next to each other, Branch outmuscled Dexter in every shot. Branch's legs were way better and he was hard as a rock. His vascularity was the best out of everyone. He might not have had the smallest waist, but he maintained perfect conditioning through both days and simply muscled dexter off of the stage. I was pulling for Wolf but he frankly looked like shit. He came in holding a lot of water and looks like he under dieted this year. When Chad Nicholls finally figures out his body, he could easily crack the top 3.

Dex is more pleasing to the eye...Branch is such a hard worker and I never expected it, but I do like him as a bodybuilder. But, to be honest, Dex was more pleasing and flowed better, Branch was just bigger! You never know what is going thru the judges minds, but I did think Jay was on! But, the 202 division top five was fun to watch.

The Mr. O has ALWAYS been about politics. :rolleyes:

My respectable opinion!

First off saying someone is laughable for where they placed after years of hard work and sacrifices is an ass hole thing too do! Remember we are on Professional Muscle NOT GetBIG! Yes everyone has a title to his and her own opinion(s) but lets not be disrespectful!

Also this year was a great show and by the post’s on this sits forum’s and many others it seems to be that the judging was the best ever! On the stage this year there was every different type of bodybuilder up there! So everyone will have a different look of what they like in there head im sure! And if you look at the score cards you can see the Dex and Branch were very close and I believe it was only a point difference!

This show has always been about size nothing has changed! But IMO Branch had Dex beat. He had him beat in the entire leg department! That’s half your body!!! IMO Branch was harder and just as big. Dex look amazing and give him all the respect for always looking amazing!

Where ios a good place to see some quality pics of the competitors , only ones I've seen so far were kinda crappy

TBH, I really liked Rockel the best out of the whole line-up. He wasn't O-winning material, but he had the most pleasing physique imo. If he adds more size onto his back width and thickness, and keeps the waist, he may be a bigger force soon.

BMJ

Fuck the Mass monsterz its time for change.. this shit won't last..

First off saying someone is laughable for where they placed after years of hard work and sacrifices is an ass hole thing too do! Remember we are on Professional Muscle NOT GetBIG! Yes everyone has a title to his and her own opinion(s) but lets not be disrespectful!

Also this year was a great show and by the post’s on this sits forum’s and many others it seems to be that the judging was the best ever! On the stage this year there was every different type of bodybuilder up there! So everyone will have a different look of what they like in there head im sure! And if you look at the score cards you can see the Dex and Branch were very close and I believe it was only a point difference!

This show has always been about size nothing has changed! But IMO Branch had Dex beat. He had him beat in the entire leg department! That’s half your body!!! IMO Branch was harder and just as big. Dex look amazing and give him all the respect for always looking amazing!
if your fucking refering to my post, i am talking about the judging! the athletes can do nothing but prepare to the best of their ability! so WTF are you talking about?????? :rolleyes:

and yea after 2300 post im just realizing im at professionalmuscle.com......thanks for pointing that out for me :)

Last edited:
if your fucking refering to my post, i am talking about the judging! the athletes can do nothing but prepare to the best of their ability! so WTF are you talking about?????? :rolleyes:

and yea after 2300 post im just realizing im at professionalmuscle.com......thanks for pointing that out for me :)[/QUOTE

I understand that your talking about the judges! and what your opinion was that Branch is laughable to Dex! it just came off a little disrespecful. If not all is good... no need to get loud on the computer! and im not on here to much so i do not even know how to look up how many posts u have made?? 2300 is that a lot? i think im at like 20! i guess i need to be on here more! :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws