over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you guys remember Bo Jackson?

Definitely a gifted athlete, I can't get imagine how physically demanding playing both sports would be ones body

Ty @thethinker48. Appreciate the link. A little too young to have seen his early career but I remember the end and hearing all the stories. The man was a legend and hopefully always will be. Keep the legend alive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

He was a freak. Broke bats over his knee and neck. Threw Harold Reynolds out at the plate on a throw from the left field wall that didn’t even bounce before the catcher caught it. He also made a catch in the outfield and ran up the wall and back down it instead of crashing into it. My friend named his son bo after him cause he he as such a fan.

One of my all time favorites! The 30 for 30 ESPN did on him was well done (I actually haven't seen a 30 for 30 I didn't like). Anyone that got to watch him play should consider themselves lucky, because you'll probably never see anything like it again. Definitely a once in a lifetime athlete!

Last edited:
I remember right after baseball season would end he would join the Raiders around 4 games into the season without practicing and dominate. He would have broken some records if he had been a full-time player and didn't share a backfield with another stud (Marcus Allen). Anyone remember how beastly Bo was in Tecmo Bowl? lol

There’s a great clip where he’s trying to call timeout and the pitcher lets it loose. Bo hit a homerun one handed. Dude was a freak of nature. Could also dunk a basketball with ease. Bo knows Bo was a favorite book of mine as a kid.

I think this foto is from one of his football / baseball cards. Photography by Richard Noble.

I remember when he was playing two professional sports at a high level. Amazing.
Probably one of the best all-around athletes ever. He had outstanding muscular
development. And probably could have excelled in bodybuilding too . . . but we will
never know. Look at the small waist and the very long muscle bellies in his arms.

In a 2017 interview with USA Today, Jackson admitted he never would have played
football if he had known the health risks associated with it. "I wish I had known about
all of those head injuries, but no one knew that. And the people that did know that,
they wouldn’t tell anybody," he said. “The game has gotten so violent, so rough.
We’re so much more educated on this CTE stuff (chronic traumatic encephalopathy),
there’s no way I would ever allow my kids to play football today."
(Courtesy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Jackson )

His remarks kinda reminds me of what bodybuilding is going through now with all the
known the health risks associated with its extremism.

Attachments

• bojackson.jpg
    bojackson.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 118
No one was allowed to pick the Raiders in Techmo Bowl because of Bo. Just wouldn't be fair.

Does anyone remember Bo lol. Best athlete of all time in my opinion. Guy was Olympic sprinter fast too. Too bad he got hurt. He would have done a lot of things in both sports.

I had the pleasure of being at a Seahawks home game, in the old King Dome, when they played the Raiders. It was the the Boz/Bo match-up. Not much of a contest, as you could see from that 30 for 30 show. I remember he took a handoff in the backfield, and had so much momentum that he ran through the endzone and half way up one of the tunnels leading to the field! Amazing athlete.

I think this foto is from one of his football / baseball cards. Photography by Richard Noble.

I remember when he was playing two professional sports at a high level. Amazing.
Probably one of the best all-around athletes ever. He had outstanding muscular
development. And probably could have excelled in bodybuilding too . . . but we will
never know. Look at the small waist and the very long muscle bellies in his arms.

In a 2017 interview with USA Today, Jackson admitted he never would have played
football if he had known the health risks associated with it. "I wish I had known about
all of those head injuries, but no one knew that. And the people that did know that,
they wouldn’t tell anybody," he said. “The game has gotten so violent, so rough.
We’re so much more educated on this CTE stuff (chronic traumatic encephalopathy),
there’s no way I would ever allow my kids to play football today."
(Courtesy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Jackson )

His remarks kinda reminds me of what bodybuilding is going through now with all the
known the health risks associated with its extremism.

Good thing he didn't know the risks of head injuries yet or we would have been robbed of his greatness :D

I got to watch him play a few times living in KC. Amazing athlete to say the least. To watch him throw from the warning track with that arm!

Another person that I liked to watch was Frank Thomas when the White Sox would come to play the Royals. That is one huge dude!

My grandparents have told me stories about Bo Jackson and how he was great at many sports. :star-:ars

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131