over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doctor prescribed & TRY clinic

Dine warrior

Newbies
If I am prescribed 100 mg a week of test from the doctor and do not feel it gets me high enough level can I also use a TRT clinic to get prescribed more test ?

Can you? Yes, You can do anything you want. Should you? No and I`m not sure why you would. If your PCP 100mg and they won`t raise it then scrap it and just go through the clinic. Don`t stack the two. That`s going to cause all sorts of confusion when both medical providers do labs. That also means you are going to have to supply labs for both of them. Both are going to want you in X range so if you stack them they are going to see your numbers are to high and reduce your dosages.

As far as they (the doctors) are concerned they are going to look at your labs and put you where they want you. You might get a TRT clinic that will do adjustments based on how you feel but it just depends on the clinic and they are going to cap you out at X dosage even if you don`t feel the way you want to fill.

What is your total and free test levels on this 100mg per wk? What is your estrogen?

Can you? Yes, You can do anything you want. Should you? No and I`m not sure why you would. If your PCP 100mg and they won`t raise it then scrap it and just go through the clinic. Don`t stack the two. That`s going to cause all sorts of confusion when both medical providers do labs. That also means you are going to have to supply labs for both of them. Both are going to want you in X range so if you stack them they are going to see your numbers are to high and reduce your dosages.

As far as they (the doctors) are concerned they are going to look at your labs and put you where they want you. You might get a TRT clinic that will do adjustments based on how you feel but it just depends on the clinic and they are going to cap you out at X dosage even if you don`t feel the way you want to fill.

What is your total and free test levels on this 100mg per wk? What is your estrogen?
100mg gets me to 680 on blood tests and estrogen 35

If you want to be at levels you like and not what medicine thinks is best for you then you can just do your own thing as many do. Dr shopping and getting multiple scripts can be illegal so there is that to deal with as well. How many days after injecting were those labs taken?

If you want to be at levels you like and not what medicine thinks is best for you then you can just do your own thing as many do. Dr shopping and getting multiple scripts can be illegal so there is that to deal with as well. How many days after injecting were those labs taken?
3 days after 50mg inject . I pin twice a week

Buck is spot on. Educate your self on lab work and just run your own protocol if you don`t want to have someone else dictate what your test levels are.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws