over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does everyone RAGE on tren?

Pitbull1

Registered
I've been researching Tren a lot. So many stories about being mad, irritable, rage concerns me. Does anyone not get mad on tren?

I am not a angry person, but sometimes I get mad a someone in traffic. So basically if I get angry in my head in traffic, will adding tren automatically make me get out of my car and assault an asshole driver?

I personally never got overly angry or raged out when using tren or any other steroid .it might make you a little more agitated but shouldn't be an excuse to act like a major asshole .its like this,if your an out of control maniac to begin with then your probably going to be worse when using tren .

Nah man. I don't rage or become a complete jerk on tren. Thats an excuse for people that are already that way. If youre chill youll stay chill. If u get angry for some reason youll get a little angrier on tren but not if you wouldnt have anyways. If youre under pressure youll feel it more intensely. When im on a high dose and multiple coupounds it feels like im late all of the time even when i have absolutely no place to be. Lol. Otherwise on moderate dosages im totally fine and completely normal on tren.

If you take it with Anadrol!
Roids are like alcohol, if you are mad on that, you'll probably get mad on tren.
If you're funny and more relaxed with drinking, I think it brings that quality out as well . . . of course, don't mix the two!

I've been researching Tren a lot. So many stories about being mad, irritable, rage concerns me. Does anyone not get mad on tren?

I am not a angry person, but sometimes I get mad a someone in traffic. So basically if I get angry in my head in traffic, will adding tren automatically make me get out of my car and assault an asshole driver?

Yeah man Tren is my least favorite oil because of this reason. It's hard to part with because of the results it brings so I generally just wait till last 8 weeks before comp to start. Lower doses seem to help with anger issues.

If you take it with Anadrol!
Roids are like alcohol, if you are mad on that, you'll probably get mad on tren.
If you're funny and more relaxed with drinking, I think it brings that quality out as well . . . of course, don't mix the two!
Had a bad experience with Anadrol and Tren as well...

It doesnt make me or anyone I personally know "rage" but it can make you moody. I honestly can't tell a difference in moods when taking it but my family and girlfriend both say it makes me "different". Start low and see how you feel

I've never noticed any emotional sides on tren or any other AAS.

The only mood swings for me comes from clomid.

I'm actually more relexed and chilled out on tren

Mixed it with test.. Had a good sense of well being on it made me wanna push the iron more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I turn into a big old overemotional teddy bear. Ask any guys that know me irl outside forum LOL. Take girl flowers , write poetry, call and tell her I love you all day lol.....I'm a big sappy ball of goo

If you don't get increased aggression on Tren it's either fake or you have too much estrogen.

19-nor's have a strong chemical influence on the part of the brain responsible for anger and aggression. it causes more of a response or reaction than test or even dht or any derivatives of either test or dht.. there was a study long ago with deca dht winstrol and test and deca scored the highest... tren is a much stronger 19-nor drug as well having one of highest affinities for androgen receptors even tho is a non androgen by classification.

All that being said consciously you should still have control over your behavior.. you may be more moody irritable etc but still is no excuse to lash out violently just cuz someone gets under your skin..

Me personally tren makes me more indifferent than usual. It may have an attitudinal effect more so than usual but that it. My line of work gives me my own demons ans issues but I'll never cop out and say tren made me act out in a way im already capable and willing to if need be. Its self control.. if u dont think you possess enough of it then be responsible and dont make any gambles...

I'm short tempered with 0 patience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definately lose patience and have a couple days of bad mood swings both starting tren then stopping the cycle

what Bigd50 said. increased aggression, ZERO patience for stupid shit. Stay in your head about it and youll be fine.

Had a bud of a bud (we all know the story) ask his wife to get him cigarettes, she bought wrong ones and he went BERZERK...the simplist little shit can set you off if youre not mindful about it...

The only time I rage when I'm on Tren is when I'm killing the pussy. As far as anger/irritability no overly large issues with Tren.

I've never noticed any emotional sides on tren or any other AAS.

The only mood swings for me comes from clomid.

Clomid makes me a feel like a Bipolar mid life crisis menopausal 50yr old man hahaha

Anyway Tren at lower doses is much easier to deal with, there ways to combat a lot of the sides, not something to worry about too much everything has a risk to reward. Tren just happens to be the highest. Great product once breaking the 400mg range is when I notice things start hitting the fan for me personally.

I get aggressive as hell everything gets under my skin. Not my favorite for that reason

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear