over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates shock video

thought i had calves

those suckers are cows! one word and with upmost respect: FREAK

Some of my favorite black and white photos of him came from that shoot. Cool video man... Thanks!

Even though he had already won a Sandow, I gained the most respect for him that year!

i was watching that video on Muscle Mayhem and i will say that Dorian would have crushed any competitor at the 07 Olympia. now that is what i call hard muscle, great shape man god damn that boy looked good. crazy look. That look would have stumped ronnie, punched jay in the face and had dex and the other competitors running off stage.

they don't make them like that ANY MORE.

Some of my favorite black and white photos of him came from that shoot. Cool video man... Thanks!

Agreed. Very inspiring photos. My all time favorite.

based on that video, and the Blood and Guts training video, i'd say his secret is listening to Bon Jovi.... now thats suffering for your art right there.

Love Yates, awesome physique. Its funny cause he doesn't have that classic pretty shape especially his arms but I gotta say hes the best Ive ever seen any bodybuilder, something about his complete package, nothing close to it. I'm just pissed he got injuries when he did...Peace.

Now THAT is a BODYBUILDER!

I doubt anyone will ever come close to him!

He will be the greatest for ever. Nuteboy, i'm ok with your comments. He made KO everybody.

Humina, humina, humina...:c:eeky-sm

He's one of my favs!

In my opinion that front dbl Bi hes hitting right as you come into the video is legendary. If only you could bring back Yates in his prime to the O. Hands down.

Dorian is my all time fav, I spoke with him at a show about 1 month ago were he was promoting his new supplement line. People say never meet your heros cause you will be disapointed. Well not with Dorian, a real gentleman with a huge love for bodybuilding. There was a huge line waiting for signed photos that he was selling. When it came to me he did not charge and said the only reason he has to charge cause most people just take it cause its free then trow it away or sell it, but he said I have a funny feeling you wont do that. Its got pride of place on my gym wall. He has a special orea(sp), its hard to say but you know there is somthing special about him. Plus he is the best Mr"O" ever.

Dorian had one of the sickest backs I have ever seen. To this day I don't believe I have ever seen anyone come close to his back development. They certainly don't make them like that guy anymore! I realise he and Arnold are in two different leagues. But for me (IMHO) I am glad I grew up in the sport with Dorian. Awesome work ethics he had.(I'm his number 1 groupie :D )

J/K....

I heard once that Dorian's urine could cure cancer! :)

Agreed. Very inspiring photos. My all time favorite.

There was a great article in Flex about a year or so ago... Maby more... Where the photog talked about the day it was shot. If its the same thing im thinking of it went along the lines of Dorian working out and ignoring everyone untill his workout was done, then he drops trow right there and starts posing. Amazing!

He has a special orea(sp), its hard to say but you know there is somthing special about him.

I think that comes across even in his videos and books. Something you can see from very far away...

My personal fav of all time as well. WOW!

His conditioning and size is insane. I man that size with a christmas tree in his back and shredded glutes is very rare. And not to dog on big D, but doesent his chest look a little small compared to the rest of his massiveness? And I think his calves are so huge, they actually overpower his quads and hams a little. Any think so too?

Last edited:
POSING TO BON JOVI!!! come YATES!!! METAL!!!

Sick very sick...those calves I would give a left nut for.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws