over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting halo video.

22son

Registered
Newbies

Posting this for thoughts from experienced guys here. Seems halo is not as toxic as believed, he even mentioned one guys liver values improved. Claims most of the bad side effects that are talked about is because most of what is bought is not legit halo.

I thought I read once that long time ago, halo was tried as a treatment for hypogonadism. I'd like to meet the endocrinologist that would go that route today. Hahaha

Does this guy say what compound they use instead of Halo? I do not believe this actually at all, Halo got its rep when it was a legit pharmaceutical. That being said.it was prescribed to both male and females so I imagine sides are heavily dose dependent. Also Keep in mind during this time anything longer than 8 weeks of any oral was nuts. Now no one cares if you do 8 years.

Jesus fucking Christ. He’s got his retarded followers spamming his vids here now.
Haha. I have no idea who that guy is. I just stumbled across the video. Seemed like the claims were basically the exact opposite of what I have always heard about halo, so it seemed far fetched to me. But I also have never seen anyone post bloodwork while using halo and it being faked is also plausible. I just figured it would make an interesting discussion

Does this guy say what compound they use instead of Halo? I do not believe this actually at all, Halo got its rep when it was a legit pharmaceutical. That being said.it was prescribed to both male and females so I imagine sides are heavily dose dependent. Also Keep in mind during this time anything longer than 8 weeks of any oral was nuts. Now no one cares if you do 8 years.
He just mentioned them using another androgen instead didn’t give an example really. Also didn’t seem to have many of his resources/citations available which I would have thought he would have handy during a podcast where he is going to talk about the topic

He just mentioned them using another androgen instead didn’t give an example really. Also didn’t seem to have many of his resources/citations available which I would have thought he would have handy during a podcast where he is going to talk about the topic
Yea man it was big when steroids were not controlled in the usa. Then I think available in a product called Stenox out Of mexico in blister packs at 2.5mgs a peice IIRC. This was pre internet and I was young, so at that time it wasn't what do I want to run but what can I actually get my hands on. These were always either not really available in sufficient quantities or other stuff around had a lot more bang for your buck as they were kinda pricey for a kid in high school who worked limited hours. I did run a whopping 3 or 5 (i cant remember) tabs a day for a month and didn't notice a thing. Of course there.could have been other stuff around but this is all I know of personally. They really have not been around that much that I have seen. Maybe someone with some pre contest experience could give a different/better representation as halo is more of a pre contest drug. And I think really only a precontest drug. I bet I went from age 19 to 32 without hearing a word about it. Then some fighters of note started looking for it and I believe they wound up using winny as the liquid was easier to conceal traveling overseas and could just be drank. This was before Usada. Then maybe every couple years something like this pops up.

Do sponsors even carry it??? Anyone who coaches talk about it?? I mean the guy could be talking about some "Local Yokals" lab that just used methyl test or dbol....or even crushed up their little sisters birth control(and now he got her pregnant)..I don't know but if it sounds fucked up...that's because it is. With so many labs these days its really laughable that this could be faked on some grand scale. Especially with something that would bloat you.

Also I am by no means an expert I just tried.to give as much info as I know, my personal experience and my opinion.

Yea man it was big when steroids were not controlled in the usa. Then I think available in a product called Stenox out Of mexico in blister packs at 2.5mgs a peice IIRC. This was pre internet and I was young, so at that time it wasn't what do I want to run but what can I actually get my hands on. These were always either not really available in sufficient quantities or other stuff around had a lot more bang for your buck as they were kinda pricey for a kid in high school who worked limited hours. I did run a whopping 3 or 5 (i cant remember) tabs a day for a month and didn't notice a thing. Of course there.could have been other stuff around but this is all I know of personally. They really have not been around that much that I have seen. Maybe someone with some pre contest experience could give a different/better representation as halo is more of a pre contest drug. And I think really only a precontest drug. I bet I went from age 19 to 32 without hearing a word about it. Then some fighters of note started looking for it and I believe they wound up using winny as the liquid was easier to conceal traveling overseas and could just be drank. This was before Usada. Then maybe every couple years something like this pops up.

Do sponsors even carry it??? Anyone who coaches talk about it?? I mean the guy could be talking about some "Local Yokals" lab that just used methyl test or dbol....or even crushed up their little sisters birth control(and now he got her pregnant)..I don't know but if it sounds fucked up...that's because it is. With so many labs these days its really laughable that this could be faked on some grand scale. Especially with something that would bloat you.

Also I am by no means an expert I just tried.to give as much info as I know, my personal experience and my opinion.
Halo's been around and known for awhile. I mostly saw it as a performance enhancer for powerlifting but its also common to run on the tail end of prep for hardness and strength. Lots of sponsors carry it.

Halo's been around and known for awhile. I mostly saw it as a performance enhancer for powerlifting but its also common to run on the tail end of prep for hardness and strength. Lots of sponsors carry it.
Nice thank you for the update, yea I saw some sponsors carry it after I made this post, but yes it looks like I don't really know shit about halo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131