over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Todd Lee tren video

I've heard enough of him over the years to know that I probably wouldn't have been friends with him in high school.

The questions I have are:

Why isn't he practicing medicine?

What's with The Punisher tattoo? (it's really dumb)

When will he be revealing the Turkey hair transplant bowl cut hairline?
Possibly the most overused logo and most misunderstood character of all time.
Frank would also be rather irate if he could see those who seek to shroud themselves in his image.

People who paste this everywhere are telling us things about themselves that are contrary to the image they wish to project.

Possibly the most overused logo and most misunderstood character of all time.
Frank would also be rather irate if he could see those who seek to shroud themselves in his image.

People who paste this everywhere are telling us things about themselves that are contrary to the image they wish to project.
He’s actually a big comic book fan. He’s a nerd loves comics and table top RPGs

I remember the gh15 forum days, zamba pushing cycles like...50mg tren ed 2 weeks, 100mg Ed 2 weeks, 200mg Ed 2 weeks, back down to 50 Ed, repeat

Combined with the diet
2 low days, then 1 all out cheat day (all you can eat)

Low days
1800 2 weeks
1000 2 weeks
500 2 weeks (calories)

Yikes.
Did you even watch the video? This is nothing like he said. Damn near the opposite of it, actually.

I’m not afraid to say what’s on my mind. That’s what rubs people wrong is that I don’t follow the whole “passive aggressive but play nice” agenda. Nope that’s not in my DNA, I absolutely do not condone following the herd and being a sheep. I like to be unique and make my statements known. I’m my own cult of personality and the best in the world at anything I do. I will stand by that principle firmly to my grave, nobody is going to tell ME HOW I SHOULD THINK ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!!

Huh? Theres no side. You can disagree with someone, still respect, like, acknowledge good things about them and not view them as an enemy.
Now you’re trying to backpedal and gaslight me as if you weren’t being challenging to him in the first place? I don’t agree with his stance on the punisher logo. He suddenly thinks he knows Frank Castle better than anyone else, I’m not even sure he’s read a single legit comic of The Punisher.

WTF is going on here? lol

WTF is going on here? lol
No idea, something about comic books or action heroes and a tattoo. All I can contribute, id never get a tattoo or even wear a shirt that has to do with marvel or comic books. I remember years ago there was a guy who used to workout in a captain America shirt. Not sure why but it was pretty cringe almost like wearing a batman, Superman , Spiderman shirt lol

I’m not afraid to say what’s on my mind. That’s what rubs people wrong is that I don’t follow the whole “passive aggressive but play nice” agenda. Nope that’s not in my DNA, I absolutely do not condone following the herd and being a sheep. I like to be unique and make my statements known. I’m my own cult of personality and the best in the world at anything I do. I will stand by that principle firmly to my grave, nobody is going to tell ME HOW I SHOULD THINK ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!!

What in all heck am I reading here? We went from the feasibility of Todd Lee's advice, to just a tongue in cheek statement by Hawkmoon about "the Punisher" logo, no big deal.....to a grandstanding mantra of self credos that doesnt have anything to do with anything.

I picked a bad week to stop freebasing crack creatine monohydrate....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
CaptAmerica
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131