over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Haney's Latest Out Of Touch Comments

Lol you have that right!
Guess Haney point flew over your head somehow.

Mass-thetics over aesthetics. Exactly why I asked you about Nick. I FIGURED what Haney said you didnt get?

But you have you opinion and I have mine?
I do think Keone fits the picture. Well guess that is why they created diffrent shows within the Mr.O.

Anyway no disrespect to your viewpoints. I obviously like many of these competitors. Just see it diffrent.
Lee is honestly just trying to steer the sport in the right direction. He’s doing so by making over zealous statements and a bit of fear mongering.

But as someone who actually talks to Lee multiple times a year I can tell you two things he believes:

1. Ronnie Coleman is the best bodybuilder to date.

2. Milos Sarcev is one of, if not the best coach in the game.

I am still torn between deciding if you’re a troll or real given you still don’t know your weight and DEXA results and have been through multiple divorces and comebacks (your threads and post). Need some pics.

But in the meantime, you probably shouldn’t debate guys on here who are walking the walk that live, eat and breathe this lifestyle everyday.

This is a sport where the physiques speak for themselves.

I agree with Haney on aesthetics, and I think aesthetics should matter. His era was my era. I remember all his win and still think he's amazing, personally my ideal Mr. Olympia, because that's when my bodybuilding aspirations were formed. Haney, DeMay, Christian, Paris, Labrada, Makkaway, Gaspari, etc.

I do think however as a former 8 time Mr. O he owes a bit more consideration to today's bodybuilders. One can state their preferences without unnecessary derision.

But as someone who actually talks to Lee multiple times a year I can tell you two things he believes:

Help me understand this.

Haney says Coleman is the best ever but he has some of the traits he's calling out, like overdeveloped quads and a blown out midsection as his career progressed.

Haney says Sarcev is one of the best coaches ever but his popularization of insulin is what led to some of the traits Haney is calling out.

These seem like sizable contradictions.

Help me understand this.

Haney says Coleman is the best ever but he has some of the traits he's calling out, like overdeveloped quads and a blown out midsection as his career progressed.

Haney says Sarcev is one of the best coaches ever but his popularization of insulin is what led to some of the traits Haney is calling out.

These seem like sizable contradictions.
It is why I made my post. I learned a long time ago that you have to make sure you’re on the same page with what you put out in the public vs what you tell others around you.

I really don’t think Lee believes what he posted on social media. Not unless he’s done a 180 on everything he’s told me over the years.

I think he over shot as each year I watch him try harder and harder to make sure people do this sport more responsibly.

Maybe it’s a generational thing where they think they have to instill “fear” or over reach to get their point across to move people. To me it’s better to just have a transparent conversation with people and be the same with what you put out online.

But in 2021 when I was working with Milos I had Lee critique my physique here and he told me Milos was one of the best, if not the best coach in the game and that whatever he told me to do I should listen to him.

I think it’s more like 10% of competitors today have the issues he is talking about. But if he said that would it get as much attention? Probably not.

Social media is a double edge sword- headlines sell, hence this thread. But at what cost…

Lee is honestly just trying to steer the sport in the right direction. He’s doing so by making over zealous statements and a bit of fear mongering.

I am still torn between deciding if you’re a troll or real given you still don’t know your weight and DEXA results and have been through multiple divorces and comebacks (your threads and post). Need some pics.

But in the meantime, you probably shouldn’t debate guys on here who are walking the walk that live, eat and breathe this lifestyle everyday.

This is a sport where the physiques speak for themselves.
Easy there I was never disrespectful to anyone.

The threard you referring too about the gentleman who took time off and returned to gym and then recently competed in a show for his daughter. Where did I say I was in multiple divorces or comebacks.

I just said I have been in difficult situations and a divorces where I was out of the gym for awhile. Then got myself back up and back into the gym. Many do not. Maybe you read into wrong thinking I made a comeback into competitions. Which I didnt say.

The Dexa thing I already explained in the other thread. And at this point, we will just say you were right and I was wrong. I was more concerned with how much lbm you can lose while dieting. Forget the test.

Im not a troll and love bodybuilding. Just discussing diffrent viewpoints here. Is there something wrong with that? Anyway no disrespect to you or others just debating things?

Im not much into drama. Im sure your not either. So that my piece?

Outside of that which I hope this is behind us? Who do you like for the Mr.O this year? Do you go to Vegas for the Mr.O

Easy there I was never disrespectful to anyone.

The threard you referring too about the gentleman who took time off and returned to gym and then recently competed in a show for his daughter. Where did I say I was in multiple divorces or comebacks.

I just said I have been in difficult situations and a divorces where I was out of the gym for awhile. Then got myself back up and back into the gym. Many do not. Maybe you read into wrong thinking I made a comeback into competitions. Which I didnt say.

The Dexa thing I already explained in the other thread. And at this point, we will just say you were right and I was wrong. I was more concerned with how much lbm you can lose while dieting. Forget the test.

Im not a troll and love bodybuilding. Just discussing diffrent viewpoints here. Is there something wrong with that? Anyway no disrespect to you or others just debating things?

Im not much into drama. Im sure your not either. So that my piece?

Outside of that which I hope is behind us? Who do you like for the Mr.O this year? Do you go to Vegas for the Mr.O
Fair enough and mad respect for owning the whole weight thing. Nobody on here cares what you look like- just that you’re into bodybuilding and pursuing the best version of you in the sport. All is good.

The O is back in Vegas this year. It’s much easier to get to in FL as I live in GA but may still go this year depending on where I’m at with competing.

It’s Derek’s title to lose. Hadi is hungry and coming for that title back, but Derek is younger with much more room to grow and both are under Hany. My money is on Derek this year. Second place will be a brawl between Nick and Hadi. Samson like it or not I believe it about to have a rebuild year given he dropped Milos. But hey.. who knows!

I personally love the X-frame look. I wouldn’t mind if my shoulders were overdeveloped, that’s the one body part I want to be as big as possible. I like the big shoulder, big quad look better than the old school look which had smaller shoulders/legs and a bigger emphasis on chest
Even though personally chest is probably my best body part lol

Fair enough and mad respect for owning the whole weight thing. Nobody on here cares what you look like- just that you’re into bodybuilding and pursuing the best version of you in the sport. All is good.

The O is back in Vegas this year. It’s much easier to get to in FL as I live in GA but may still go this year depending on where I’m at with competing.

It’s Derek’s title to lose. Hadi is hungry and coming for that title back, but Derek is younger with much more room to grow and both are under Hany. My money is on Derek this year. Second place will be a brawl between Nick and Hadi. Samson like it or not I believe it about to have a rebuild year given he dropped Milos. But hey.. who knows!
Great perspective. I with you on this one. I think Samson be future Mr.O. Itis tight up there at the top. They way it is now I wonder if there will be any more back to back x 3,4,5, Mr. O's.

Great perspective. I with you on this one. I think Samson be future Mr.O. It is tight up there at the top. They way it is now I wonder if there will be any more back to back x 3,4,5, Mr. O's. What your take on the Arnold Classic? I had Samson for it all.

👍

Video won't work

Great perspective. I with you on this one. I think Samson be future Mr.O. Itis tight up there at the top. They way it is now I wonder if there will be any more back to back x 3,4,5, Mr. O's.
Great perspective. I with you on this one. I think Samson be future Mr.O. It is tight up there at the top. They way it is now I wonder if there will be any more back to back x 3,4,5, Mr. O's. What your take on the Arnold Classic? I had Samson for it all.

I was thinking about this yesterday.it seems to me that The amount of drug use requiring to compete, competitors are burning out early and the longevity is short lived.

While this was never a safe sport, that hazards seem to have exponentially increased in the last decade. Because of that it is unlikely you will see a 8-peat like Ronnie or haney

Was fortunate to see Lee Haney offseason on two occasions. Holy shit I don't think some of you guys understand. Lee + heavy GH use = another Ronnie.

It’s a opinion…who cares? Just like anyone, he loves what was dominant in his era.
that being said, the NBA is softer today than it was in the 90s, and LeBron is a whiny crybaby flopping bitch.

I was thinking about this yesterday.it seems to me that The amount of drug use requiring to compete, competitors are burning out early and the longevity is short lived.

There are also other factors that make careers shorter.

Whether they take more drugs or not, they seem to take more precautionary measures. Guys now are more cautious or more concerned about their long-term health, whereas before they were more kamikazes.

There is more emphasis on making money than pursuing or creating a legacy.

With more pro cards every year, it's harder to establish a long career for most of them, so you have guys who are barely competing and already retiring.

Nearly bodybuilder with some sort of genetic gift will lean heavily on the hard work, strategy, and intelligence it took to achieve their exact look… when mostly everyone without that gift is fully aware the genetic component is 95% of it.

Almost zero genetically gifted bodybuilders have ever admitted “I had like 3 training partners mirror what I did and they couldn’t come close”.

Egos are a thing.

It’s a opinion…who cares? Just like anyone, he loves what was dominant in his era.
that being said, the NBA is softer today than it was in the 90s, and LeBron is a whiny crybaby flopping bi
Its very different. It becomes difficult to judge players from different eras since it keeps evolving. By 2050 you will have to give players a 3 foot safe space.

Nearly bodybuilder with some sort of genetic gift will lean heavily on the hard work, strategy, and intelligence it took to achieve their exact look… when mostly everyone without that gift is fully aware the genetic component is 95% of it.

Almost zero genetically gifted bodybuilders have ever admitted “I had like 3 training partners mirror what I did and they couldn’t come close”.

Egos are a thing.
Agree. Lee Priest is one of the few icons that did admit this, he talked about this on one of his YouTube vids. He said something along the lines of there being guys that can do everything right (Gear, diet, training) but their genetics will keep them from looking like a real bodybuilder.

In my opinion anybody can look great when they nail everything, but without genetics you’re just another face in a see of other muscular guys, you can’t be at the top of the 1% without genetics.

Its very different. It becomes difficult to judge players from different eras since it keeps evolving. By 2050 you will have to give players a 3 foot safe space.
That’s very true, but in 2050 LeBron will still be a whiny crybaby flopping bitch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131