over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doubts on igf-1 long3

kkmark81

Banned
Dear Bro,

I have some questions to ask to you about IGF-1 LONG3 vial of 1mg (1000mcg):

- Igf-1 Long3 1mg vial in powder form, in powder form not recostituite, it is better to put it in the fridge (2° / 8°) or in the freezer (-10° / -30°)?

- Igf-1 Long3 1mg vial in powder form, how much time remains stable in fridge (2°-8° degrees)?

- It is better if vial the mix with aa 0.6% before putting it in the fridge (2°-8° degrees)?

- It is better to reconstitute it with aa 0,6% and putting it in the freezer (-10° / -30°) in order to maintain itself more over a long time stable?

- Which type of syringe must use for inject product im? Gauge, Length needle etc….please

Thanks to all and I hope that you understand to me.

Dear Bro,

- Igf-1 Long3 1mg vial in powder form, in powder form not recostituite, it is better to put it in the fridge (2° / 8°) or in the freezer (-10° / -30°)?

- Igf-1 Long3 1mg vial in powder form, how much time remains stable in fridge (2°-8° degrees)?

- It is better if vial the mix with aa 0.6% before putting it in the fridge (2°-8° degrees)?

- It is better to reconstitute it with aa 0,6% and putting it in the freezer (-10° / -30°) in order to maintain itself more over a long time stable?

- Which type of syringe must use for inject product im? Gauge, Length needle etc….please

bro just use the search function and you'll have more than what u need concerning your questions

Dear Bro,

FRIDGE IS FINE

A LONG TIME

NO

NO

ANY TYPE OF INSULIN SYRINGE IS FINE

HOPE THIS HELPS

Thanks to all bro. I put the products in fridge (powder form) and i recostituite with aa when i use it.

How do you take it immediately PWO? Do you load the slin pin and bring it to the gym? My gym doesn't have much for places for people to be using needles discretely... How does everyone get this done? Is it possible to wait 20-30 PWO?

Thanks,

Bannock

Keep in powder form in the fridge. When ready to start, reconstitute in 0.6% AA.

When ready to inject, use Bac Water at 2:1 (2 parts BW to 1 part AA) to ease the sting of AA.

Read up on the subject - lots of info here.

Best to use U50 slin syringes with build in needles. The slip top syringes will give you a bit of waste.

I keep my IGF in a zip closed case made for sunglasses and keep that in my gym bag , at the end of my workout I go to the bathroom in a stall lock the door make my shot and then leave never had any trouble.

I use the same type case to keep my ASS in when I travel or go to work its very descreet nobody gives it a second though and the case is big enough for 2 3cc 1" pins , several prep wipes and a couple 10 cc bottles so the little bit that comes with the IGF fits fine.

Once I reconstitute with the AA I doj't wory about keeping in in the fridge but I don't let it get above room temp either which is generaly 75 deg mag.

How do you take it immediately PWO? Do you load the slin pin and bring it to the gym? My gym doesn't have much for places for people to be using needles discretely... How does everyone get this done? Is it possible to wait 20-30 PWO?

Thanks,

Bannock

Find Grunt's thread "my take on IGF"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members