over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easy one day cleanse

vitor said:
Is the salt needed?

Can we just stick with the Oil/ Lemon Juice drink, do i have to cut off eating all damn day

Was thinking just have shakes all day, then around 9pm 2 hours after last shake pound that shit then sleep and poup

no the salt is not needed, but helps to break up the larger stones as mentioned above. If your worried about it just try the olive oil and lemon, and then next time throw in the salt

I'LL JUST STICK TO MY USUAL, I CUP OF JACK DANIELS FOLLWED BY A FEW LEMON WEDGES, NEXT DAY I DON'T REMEMBER SH@T!! :D :D

you fellows let me know how it turns out, i may give it a whirl on the weekend!

The big guy said:
I going to give it a try, but I am going to wait till the weekend, so I don't have to be far from the bowl..LOL..

This is a good idea, I think i will do the same.

Please people, think objectively

Before everyone in this thread shits their weekend away, literally, I'd like to play devils advocate.

disclaimer: I don't claim to be a physician or anyone qualified to give medical advice.

Don't you think its strange that the many people doing this are asymptomatic concerning liver or gallbladder disease? Yet these people are found to have copious amounts of "gallstones" that they are firing from
their rectums like a paintball gun? And it never stops, cleanse after cleanse more
are expelled. To hold the amount these people are ridding from their system they
would have a massive protrusion from their abdomen.

You hear of people who this was recommended
to and after they try it they just feel wonderful. Who's to say they weren't going to
feel wonderful anyway? Who's to say that this in fact didn't make them feel worse
than they were going to before doing this?

Lets look at this magical concoction that will have you posting some of the most
disgusting pictures on the net. 1 cup of olive oil, 1 cup lemon juice, and some epson salt thrown in for good measure. There, my friends, you have a nice mixture to create a gelatinous substance perfect for running through your empty system and forming these "gallstones". Its a reaction that is a consequence of the "cure".

My recommendation, avoid the fasting, diarrhea, and time wasted that could have
been spent in the gym actually progressing as a bodybuilder, and don't do this.

If you think you have gallstones go to your doctor and get an ultrasound and if
there is a problem it will be found.

I have nothing against homeopathic medicine and definitely feel it has its place, but
I do have a problem with pseudoscience. Show me any random controlled
experiments that backs this up and I'll delete my post, or better yet apologize to all
the weekend paintballers in this thread.

For those still not convinced,
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...d&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15836886&query_hl=1

and of course google is your friend.

Last edited:
Liphted, you make a pretty good point there bro! I guess the need to treat is greater then the need to prevent. I am assuming the is the general consensus here.

Ok, I did the whole deal yesterday. No fat all day, Epsom salt 2 hrs before bed and at bed with 1 cup olive oil, 1 cup lemon juice. Got diarrhea this morning. Sure enough, floating green balls in the can!!

So my GF goes to her Doc today for unrelated issues and asks about this cleanse. Doc says he has heard about this many times and its a complete crock. Doc says what is green and floats? Olive Oil. What happens when you mix olive oil with an acid (ie Lemon Juice)? It clumps up. So you draw your own conclusion as to what is floating in the toilet.

What Liphted says is true. This is not worth shit (literally :D ) Don't waste your time and effort with this. I don't feel any better. Actually, I feel worse because I had diarrhea all morning.

Back to good old Fiber to keep things moving. Ahhh Fiber....Natures broom.

Mac

Great post! I sure appreciate info like this in this forum since we all like to hang out here. I remeber reading a similar recipe about 3 weeks ago and wanted to give it a whirl.

Great stuff!
RM

Lifted, what your saying may be true. I'm not a doctor or even claim to be smart! I've done it 4 or 5 times and each time I've gotten fewer and fewer stones, the last time I did it I only got out 3 three stones. Sometimes doctors like to squash any remedy that doesn't make money for them.

This is so funny and interesting, Props to you for trying it out or being the tester..

I have a link (hell it's probably on one of those sites) that they had the stones analyzed and they were definitely of gall bladder origin and not formed olive oil and salt according to the analysis.
hell even if it doesn't work it's good to clean the pipes out once in awhile.
there is all kinds of stuff in natural healing people do-ever hear of a coffee enema? Yikes!
Anyhoo no nature boy here but I may try the quick flush described above over tha holidays...

I am going to try it to.

A little off subject, but damn boomshaker, who is the model in ur avatar? damn cutie pie!

Hell, I'll do it to shit little green balls. That'll be cool enough for me.

Kahn said:

Bahahaha, jesus Kahn, I just spit my orange juice all over the screen! Bahahahahahaha.

Jig

Yeah on the one hand we don't need to believe everything on the 'Net.

On the other, you have doctors whose interest is bad-mouthing anything that does not keep them employed. These guys get pretty much ALL their information from Pharmaceutical companies. Do you think M.D.'s have time to analyze all kinds of cures? No they don't, they have patients to see. And that's what the Ph.D.'s are there for. And of course those guys are employed either directly or indirectly by the parmaceutical companies.

So you can't really trust the web and you can't really trust the doc.

Who will you trust? Yourself.

I think I'mma try this stuff, just to see. Do I believe that these huge and numerous stones shown on them websites are from people's livers? Hell, there may be some extreme cases for all I know. I haven't seen those peoples' abdomen, maybe they have 45" waist measurements...

Kahn said:
OMG. That's sig worthy. LMFAO!!

Grunt76 said:
Yeah on the one hand we don't need to believe everything on the 'Net.

On the other, you have doctors whose interest is bad-mouthing anything that does not keep them employed. These guys get pretty much ALL their information from Pharmaceutical companies. Do you think M.D.'s have time to analyze all kinds of cures? No they don't, they have patients to see. And that's what the Ph.D.'s are there for. And of course those guys are employed either directly or indirectly by the parmaceutical companies.

So you can't really trust the web and you can't really trust the doc.

Who will you trust? Yourself.

I think I'mma try this stuff, just to see. Do I believe that these huge and numerous stones shown on them websites are from people's livers? Hell, there may be some extreme cases for all I know. I haven't seen those peoples' abdomen, maybe they have 45" waist measurements...

I'm with you Grunt. Allot of the info I have read has been about the cleanse, no byproducts being sold. I guess what I am saying is what do these people, Drs have to gain telling about this cleanse? You can buy all ingrediants at the super-market. Why would they print it if wasn't true and there was nothing to gain?

Jig

Well since I have been having gallbladder pain, I'm doing this today and diarrhea tomorrow. Without epsom salt for starters.

Bump for comments from guys trying this!

Grunt76 said:
Well since I have been having gallbladder pain, I'm doing this today and diarrhea tomorrow. Without epsom salt for starters.

Bump for comments from guys trying this!

I would not leave out the epsom salts. Doctors prescribe ebsom salts to rid stones. I did this clean last week. For two days I drank at least three big glasses of apple juice then cleansed on the third day. I think it went well. After two doses of ebsom salts two hours apart, four hours after first dose, I took a shit and it had a fair amount of what I beleive to be bile. It was lite green. After this I took the olive oil, fresh grapefruit, and went to bed. Next day I had diarrhea about five times. I see a few green things in stool that they are calling stones. I feel great! It definitely cleans you out. I will be repeating in two weeks. This is the one I went by.

**broken link removed**

Jig

Yes this works!!!

Ive done several, Dr. Clark recommends doing these. You also may want to try out www.dr-schulze.com

His cleanses are good too and use organic herbs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws