over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easy one day cleanse

gassy

Registered
For those interested in cleanses and homeopathic healing here is a very easy and effective one. Eat low fat all day, the lower the better. Have a light dinner, you can drink water for an hour or two after dinner. Let a few hours pass. Right before bed drink as quikly as possible drink one cup olive oil mixed with one cup fresh squezed lemon juice. Go to bed. You will wake up up in the morning with diarrea, in this diarrea will be lots of little green stones. These are gall stones made of cholesteral and they are clogging the flow of bile from your liver to your gall bladder. These gall stones are preventing your liver from working properly which negatively affects EVERY system in your body. I've done about 5 of these flushes and feel better after each one. You may get sick for a few days after, this is the freed toxins being released into your body. It has helped my overall health and wanted to share.

I have done something simular to this but it involved a fast for a day befor and some apples and epson salt I think, and yes the stones that you sh*t out are pretty crazy lookin. Its weird to think they are just chillin in the galbladder and liver messin things up. I will have to give this version a try and see if my results are simular. good post bro more people should give this a try!

I'd add some epsom salts.
Helps dissolve the larger stones.
That's the standard liver gall bladder flush-works well-maybe someday I'll try it.:p

How in the hell do you drink a cup of olive oil???? ewwww

babygetoboy said:
How in the hell do you drink a cup of olive oil???? ewwww
Stop being a pussy! Liquid D-ball or Winny is far more disqusting than olive oil!:D

OK I WILL TRY IT IF SOMEONE ELSE HERE WILL.

IF I AM GOING DOWN IT AINT ALONE:eek:

SERIOUSLY ANYONE CONSIDERING TRYING THIS?

Bump

I would kike to here from more people experences with this.

I am going to try it early this week. I'll post back. Do you really see green stones come out? That's friggin nutz.

im in

heard about this before ....you are supposed to lay on side where your liver is... and use a mild heating pad also was told. But yes it does work....ill try it weds... and post...

The big guy said:
How much epsom salts do you need to add?
**broken link removed**
some recipes use grapefruit juice some apple juice I'd try the lemon myself with the OO oil and epsom salts.

IS it just one big dirahera bout or all day you are hurting, and why olive oil, will corn oil not do?

wouldent drinking that much olive oil at once make you sick to your stomach, Id like to try this but am scard that i will just puek everything up

BUMPING THE TOPIC. WHO ELSE IS TRYING IT???

wow..... if this works... i will try it....

BIO. i will try it. but i want someone else to be the "Virgin" on this deal. then i will be right behiind ya!!! LOL!! i will be 2nd to do it...:D

Ya you guys need to grow some balls!

You will stick a 1 1/2 needle in your ass full of an substance that could cause an infection, or worse! and you will squat till you puke but your afraid of some olive oil and lemon juice? I'll do it if you will, serouisly drink the damn stuff and see what come out in the morn. you'll be suprised. My way of thinking is its better to have it in the toilet than in you liver. I think its funny how obsessd bodybuildrs are with their bodys but they refuse to do and homeopathic remedies, or internal cleansing. Think about how many times you have showered in your life? now lets think about how many times you have cleaned the inside of your body? wait you have to clean the inside of your body? yes you do. just like you get your oil changed in your car regularly . the reason it is not pressed upon you by the medical comunity and doctors is because they want you to get f*cked up and wreck your liver and kidneys, so they can sell you overpriced prescription medicine that will do nothing to prevent the problem just treat it when it is too late. does that make sense? go to the link by massive g and check it out you'l learn a lot there.

This sounds very interesting. I am trying it tonight. I have not had any fat today at all. I will take 1 drink of 2 tbsp Epsom Salts at 8pm, then another 2 tbsp s before bed with 1 cup olive oil and 1 cup Lemon Juice.

I plan on sleeping on my right side as it is supposedly the best way to get the stones to move. When I wake up, I will have another drink with 2 tbsp of Epsom salts to keep the system flushing.

We'll see how bad the diarrhea is. :eek:

The first couple of times I did it I used the epsom salt along with the lemon and olive oil. The epsom gave me really bad EXPLOSIVE diarrhea all day. The lem and o.o. gave me a more mild manageable diarrhea, which is what we're all looking for in life anyway! Got stones with both methods though. I look forward to reading results.

Massive G said:
**broken link removed**
some recipes use grapefruit juice some apple juice I'd try the lemon myself with the OO oil and epsom salts.

I going to give it a try, but I am going to wait till the weekend, so I don't have to be far from the bowl..LOL..

Is the salt needed?

Can we just stick with the Oil/ Lemon Juice drink, do i have to cut off eating all damn day

Was thinking just have shakes all day, then around 9pm 2 hours after last shake pound that shit then sleep and poup

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws