over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Enclomiphene Question

GoHardBroski

Newbies
“Short history”. Been on TRT for 10+ years. Within the last two years of being on test cyp my hemo/hemat were high and began to having dump blood at Red Cross.

Eventually, I got sick of not breathing 5 weeks after a donation and having to tuff it out for 3 more weeks until the next and pray I didn’t have a heart attack or stroke, especially with my career (Firefighter).

I have been off of it since Jan. And it’s basically normal for me just a bit high. I ran HCG for awhile to wake up my LH/FSH out of their coma. Quite Hcg bc it was getting pricey fast. So have been doing strictly 50mg Clomid ed for about 3-4 months. Had my testosterone checked, and it was not even 200. I had tried clomid alone years ago for TRT and it would keep it around 450 which was still too low for me. So it’s not working like it used to for some reason. I feel great/normal around 800-900. Also, still infertile. I would like to increase test and get my fertility back simultaneously but if I can’t the fertility back, it is what it is.

Currently, I’m on a nasal test And the clomid. I really hate the nasal testosterone. It would love to get off of it and try to keep myself “natural” as possible. So now…to my question…

I’ve been reading about Enclomiphene and how it’s better than clomid. I found a source and was wondering with WHAT and HOW to mix it myself, for 12.5mg/ml or 25mg/ml? The container is 1,000mg/1 gram.

Also, another alternative I was considering, was a combination of 3 peptides: BPC, CJC/IPA blend, and gonadorelin.

Any help or comments are appreciated!

Have you considered HMG? Also what is your age? Clomid alone is a pretty poor test booster. I was on it 25 mg a day from my endo when he took me off HRT enanthate.
Also for whatever reason I have not been able to tolerate HCG in 20 years. It makes me feel sick even at low doses. Not sure why as early on in my use I used it to come off a cycle as standard PCT and did great on it.
Enclomiphene sounds promising but never tried it those that don't tolerate clomid well speak highly of it.

Have you considered HMG? Also what is your age? Clomid alone is a pretty poor test booster. I was on it 25 mg a day from my endo when he took me off HRT enanthate.
Also for whatever reason I have not been able to tolerate HCG in 20 years. It makes me feel sick even at low doses. Not sure why as early on in my use I used it to come off a cycle as standard PCT and did great on it.
Enclomiphene sounds promising but never tried it those that don't tolerate clomid well speak highly of it.
Thanks for the reply. I’m 39 y/o and have been on TRT since around 26 five or take a year. I haven’t researched or read anything on HMG. I’ll def look into it though.

I have read some ppl saying to mix the enclomiphene with DMSO but I’m unsure of how much or where to even start for that matter. I can’t find anything online on how to do it, unless I’m just looking in the wrong places.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws