over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EPO advice

COPpeDit

Newbies
I'm 71, I've survived two lots of cancer and have severe COPD and although I can still exercise I need regular rest intervals. Up until about a year ago my energy levels were a lot better but recently I just feel like giving in and dropping to the floor. Would EPO increase my energy levels? Unless I was advised otherwise I was only thinking of taking it now and again, for example going on holiday or when I had some lengthy household DIY job on. Anyone any knowledge of it?

It will increase your risk of stroke, mi, dvt, pe due to thrombosis. Since C19 and jab can cause increased clotting also, it really isn't the safest thing to run right now.

Thanks Fas. I was aware of the stroke risk but, as I have no problems with my heart, I was willing to take the risk for getting the very odd couple of weeks respite from my condition (always assuming I would).

Thanks Fas. I was aware of the stroke risk but, as I have no problems with my heart, I was willing to take the risk for getting the very odd couple of weeks respite from my condition (always assuming I would).
Just curious, do you have access to epo? And is that the only option you have? Unless you have very low red blood cell count, I don't see why you would want to go this route, are you on testosterone? And by the way I'm sorry you have bad copd! If I was you I would talk to a copd or lung especislst.

Just curious, do you have access to epo? And is that the only option you have? Unless you have very low red blood cell count, I don't see why you would want to go this route, are you on testosterone? And by the way I'm sorry you have bad copd! If I was you I would talk to a copd or lung especislst.
Hi Mex, No I don't have access to it, I'd need a source. I'm not on testosterone. One of the cancers I had was Prostate Cancer and since finishing my treatment my PSA is gradually rising again (21.0) at last count, so maybe testosterone would be a bad idea (the NHS doctors would certainly tell me that). I've had lowish red blood cell count in the past but recent blood tests haven't shown that. I do have the odd appointment with respiratory doctors but they've nothing to offer beyond inhalers which don't make much difference to me.

Man, I'm truly sorry about your conditions, I really can't remember which one of the sponsor has epo other wise I would pm you, but another way to get is if you know someone with renal issues, is there another anabolic you could use without impact on your prostate? Maybe DECA by it self, primo by it self, or masteron by it self. At no more than 200mgs per week. I didn't mention anavar because at your age I don't know if you could tolerate it. Please note, I'm just asking, not suggesting!

Man, I'm truly sorry about your conditions, I really can't remember which one of the sponsor has epo other wise I would pm you, but another way to get is if you know someone with renal issues, is there another anabolic you could use without impact on your prostate? Maybe DECA by it self, primo by it self, or masteron by it self. At no more than 200mgs per week. I didn't mention anavar because at your age I don't know if you could tolerate it. Please note, I'm just asking, not suggesting!
Thanks for the advice mex. I'm getting blood work done today. I'll consider my options after I get the results.

Got my blood results today. My red blood cells were fine but my white blood cells were low, particularly the Lymphocytes. Surprisingly my Testosterone was 24.7 nmol/L which, unless I'm missing something, is freakishly high for a 71 year old man.

Got my blood results today. My red blood cells were fine but my white blood cells were low, particularly the Lymphocytes. Surprisingly my Testosterone was 24.7 nmol/L which, unless I'm missing something, is freakishly high for a 71 year old man.
That's real good, so now that you know your RBC is OK you can look into something else that will help with your energy, is ephedrine's an option? Maybe 1/4 tab or 6mgs? That should also help with your breathing. Ask the question again in the drug forum and see if more guys have something else to chime

Thanks mex, I'll look into Ephedrine because inhalers do very little for me.
I was hoping someone would comment on the testosterone level. Is that weird? When I looked up my Medichecks account I had also had my testosterone taken in 2019 (around the time I was diagnosed with prostate cancer) and it was just above 20 nmol/L.

Before using epo I would consider your hematocrit, hemoglobin, iron, iron in blood, vitamin B12, folate, ft3, ft4, tsh.

Iron, Vit B, thyroid hormones all are good to improve energy levels of you lack some...

Atm i am taking EPO because I had a stomach bleeding (due to Helicobacter pylori) that put me at 7 of hemoglobin.

I started EPO at 2000iu MWF after 4w checked Hemoglobin, then I decided to double it to 4000iu MWF to reach 15.of hemoglobin a tad faster. Once I will get there I will maintain at 4000iu once per week for 4 weeks.

For the note I am 42y old on 750 Test and 600 EQ but none of those raise my hemoglobin by a single point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Omoney2323
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131