over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ cut my respiration rate in half

Tharayman

Newbies
Had a relatively light cycle with 300 EQ, 300 TP and 20var. After about a week the apple watch I was wearing was starting to give me alarms about decreasing respiration rate. It continued until it stabilized at half the rate from when I started. A little while after going back down to only TRT, apple watch started giving alarms about increasing respiration rate.
Is this a common side effect from extra oxygenized, thick blood caused by EQ?

IMG_0301.PNG
IMG_0513.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0218.PNG
    IMG_0218.PNG
    73.4 KB · Views: 12
Had a relatively light cycle with 300 EQ, 300 TP and 20var. After about a week the apple watch I was wearing was starting to give me alarms about decreasing respiration rate. It continued until it stabilized at half the rate from when I started. A little while after going back down to only TRT, apple watch started giving alarms about increasing respiration rate.
Is this a common side effect from extra oxygenized, thick blood caused by EQ?

View attachment 184031
View attachment 184032
Do you put in your body info or is this just Apples idea of how often you should breathe? The watch will tell me I’m sedentary and need to move if I’m resting a few hours after a 2 hour workout which makes me think these watches are good info but not necessarily for people like us.

When I used to actually do cycles I wouldn’t even run EQ if the cycle was shorter than 18 weeks because I wasn’t getting shit out of it in that short of a time frame.

I don’t do bodybuilding either..I do performance based stuff for work, and I monitored all my performance markers..EQ takes a lot longer than that.

It’s likely your testosterone..lower it to 200 and see

Who even keeps track of this shit.

You think EQ destroyed your lungs in a week?

I'm starting to understand slesh's rants now.
I understand why some of us track this stuff because not all of us are bodybuilders.

But I also think that a good chunk of these questions are absurd..hell, we had a thread the other day on when to expect side effects!! Who the fuck cares?? If you’re afraid of this shit don’t do it! Lol

Slesh rants are totally called for

If you are between 8 to 28 R I'm not gonna bag you in the ambo. You are fine

total bullshit. Nonsense. Unless you have the worlds weakest genetics. Those apple watches are trash. There is no way it affected you that way in a week. Especially on that super low female dose. No chance. Eq gives me better lung capacity and makes it easier for me to breath during strenuous activities especially at doses up to 1200 mg a week I feel like I can run all damn day long. Paranoia will destroy ya. Besides if you’re that scared of ill effects why are you using aas in the first place??? They do and will give you side effects if you use enough long enough to actually have them work. Post a pic let’s see what you look like man.

What about the higher test and also the Var? Do they not count?

As stated above, people's respiratory rates vary drastically from person to person. If you don't FEEL short of breath and your O2 saturation percentage is greater than 90-92% you are getting enough air/oxygen. You can buy a little finger probe from Wal-mart to check it as well. Also, I would not trust an Apple watch for those types of analytics.

When I used to actually do cycles I wouldn’t even run EQ if the cycle was shorter than 18 weeks because I wasn’t getting shit out of it in that short of a time frame.

I don’t do bodybuilding either..I do performance based stuff for work, and I monitored all my performance markers..EQ takes a lot longer than that.

It’s likely your testosterone..lower it to 200 and see
That's right, Eq has a very long half life. And won't reach peak plasma levels for around 8 weeks. 16-20 week cycles are ideal in my experience. EQ is an underated drug imo, it's a very versatile compound and if used correctly can yield excellent results.

And is also great for guys like myself who tend to be sensitive to e2 conversion.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws