over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evaluating Research Peptide Companies?

Oni

Newbies
Hi All,

Hope this is the right forum. I am unsure. I am a newb close to making a buying decision and I wish to buy in bulk, but I am very concerned about being taken advantage of.

I have clicked on all the ads in this forum and I have looked through the sponsor threads etc and browsed each of those sites.

I tried googling reviews of each company, but it is challenging to determine whether a company is a good one or not due to the conflicting reviews re:bad product, underdosed product, and raving endorsements.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Manpower and osta gain are both stellar companies for researching...manpower has a whole thread of reviews and customer feedback

Thank you for the recs. I have looked at Osta Gain, but not Manpower.

Last edited:
Having placed multiple orders with both Osta and MP I will vouche for both their quality, integrity and speed of shipping. Either is fine. Honestly if its between them, buy whoever is cheaper. Osta is having a sale which ends tomorrow its 45% off so I'd go there unless MP can beat the price

Thanks Sapp!

I hate that I missed the 45% off sale. I hope they have another. I have narrowed down my choices to Osta Gain and LabPE.

You always get what you pay for. :banghead:

MP and Ergo are both top-notch companies.

I like ManPower, my personal choice there are many great ones on this board though

@Saps - I apologize for the typo!

@Sluggy- I am trying to be careful. I really don't want to make a mistake. :)

@woodswise, aphextwin, thehazzle, and collinb- Thank you so much for the additional recommendations!

@dave1- Thank you for the rec! My only concern with ordering abroad for me would be the cost of shipping and whether I would have an issue with customs. But thank you- again!

if theyre a sponsor on here theyre gtg. purchase peps will be leaving though from what ive read, but still open for buisiness. obviously you know which way i lean but if they can make it here, go for best price ;)

I just made an order from purchase peps, hope its good stuff.

I have used purchase, professional, and MP here on PM, and been very satisfied will all of them.

Hi All,

Hope this is the right forum. I am unsure. I am a newb close to making a buying decision and I wish to buy in bulk, but I am very concerned about being taken advantage of.

I have clicked on all the ads in this forum and I have looked through the sponsor threads etc and browsed each of those sites.

I tried googling reviews of each company, but it is challenging to determine whether a company is a good one or not due to the conflicting reviews re:bad product, underdosed product, and raving endorsements.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Even though our sale is over send me a PM and I will see what i can do for you bud!

Osta-gain.com

My rat has tried them all and they are all gtg.if they are a sponsor here you are gtg.

How does great whites t3 and Ai's to compare to others. His is the only one I tried so far. I am looking for potency accurate dossages

My rat has tried them all and they are all gtg.if they are a sponsor here you are gtg.

Agreed.

Just do your homework and once you find a good sponsor just stick with them. I think they're all great but my research rats do prefer Manpower.

I have tried MP and it was good, I just place an order for peps at PP first time trying them so we shall see. hoping for the best.

I did a bunch of price shopping and found a discount code for them that made it pretty in expensive. otherwise based on reviews I was going to use Ergopep or osta both of them have great reviews. haven't tried tho.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws