over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

I think you wld really have to wait a few days to have a truly "empty" stomach...

Well the stomach fully is emptied in 4-5 hours after a full meal. It takes another 2-3 hours of clearing from the small intestine. The stomach is not the issue because most of the absorption of nutrients occur in small intestine and not the stomach. This is why for test that require fasting, we recommend the typical 8 hours of fasting you hear from physicians.

Gastrointestinal Transit

My idea was like 1 hr after a "normal" bbing meal, or maybe 30 min after a shake...not eat and shot at same time...just kind of the real world conditions most of us are faced with using peps

Is it the postprandial rise in insulin we think may inhibit the GH release?

My idea was like 1 hr after a "normal" bbing meal, or maybe 30 min after a shake...not eat and shot at same time...just kind of the real world conditions most of us are faced with using peps

Is it the postprandial rise in insulin we think may inhibit the GH release?

It is not insulin mediated. Carbs and fatty acid causes increase in levels of somatostatin and somatostatin is inhibitory and prevents the actions of GHRH/GHRP on pituitary.

The reason tesamorelin has to be used at such a high dose is that when a GHRH is used by itself does not give such a great spike in serum GH than when a GHRH and GHRP is used in combination. Also since tesamorelin comes with no fasting instructions to overcome somatostatins blocking effect even higher doses have to used. I reviewed all the tesamorelin studies and when 1mg daily was compared to 2mg daily the rise in IGF over the study was exactly half. The 1mg a daily study group had their IGF rise about ~50-80 over baseline and the 2mg group had their IGF rise 109-187 over baseline. That should tell you that tesamorelin used alone does not have a very low saturation point.

However, no one has ever tested low dose tesamorelin with GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin combo fasting. Now that would be interesting :)

just this post alone inspired me to swoop some tesa to run with my ghrp2, I will be doing 100/100 of each, same 2x/day as have been with cjc/ghrp2, PWO/prebed and expecting good things..well... at the very least, same results LOL... unfortunately, as much as I would like to contribute to the labs, with everything going on, its not in my budget... hell just the 40 bucks spent to restock for the month practically broke the bank...

Shout out to OSTA too for current sale on the tesa as well... hell of a deal for anybody interested just fyi

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for all the testing alpha. Very informative one of the best threads around now.

Great research, Im glad there is someone doing independent real world testing on Ergopeps products.
The first ones came out as expected, Excellent.:headbang:
Ak

Last edited:
GRF/GHRP-2 with Food :) Test

So due to overwhelming request and my own curiosity i decided to repeat the same test as before but this time post meal. We are always concerned and sometimes skip an injection because we think the food in our system will prevent release of GH from pituitary. So this morning at 8:30am i had:

1) 5 eggs scrambled with 1 teaspoon of Ghee butter
2) one large avocado
3) 2 slices of Arnolds multi wheat whole grain bread

My nutrition calculator states that i consumed 780 calories, 50g of fat, 53g of carbs and 43g of protein. So this was all started at 8:30 and finished by 8:45am. At 10:15am which is 1.5hours after meal completion i injected GRF/GHRP-2 100/100mcg combination.

I felt so weak and woozy from the GHRP-2 as i always do that at the 30min mark i ate a Chobani pineapple yogurt which has 160 calories 2.5g of fat, carbs 21gr, and protein 13g.

I had serum GH drawn at the 40min mark as usual. We will know tomorrow if the food consumption prevented or blunted serum GH. We have two solid numbers before with fasting so this will be a great comparison. I am super stoked :headbang:

Well the stomach fully is emptied in 4-5 hours after a full meal. It takes another 2-3 hours of clearing from the small intestine. The stomach is not the issue because most of the absorption of nutrients occur in small intestine and not the stomach. This is why for test that require fasting, we recommend the typical 8 hours of fasting you hear from physicians.

Gastrointestinal Transit

That's my point, in the typical daytime hours your stomach always has something it, especially if you are eating every 2-3 hours...

just this post alone inspired me to swoop some tesa to run with my ghrp2, I will be doing 100/100 of each, same 2x/day as have been with cjc/ghrp2, PWO/prebed and expecting good things..well... at the very least, same results LOL... unfortunately, as much as I would like to contribute to the labs, with everything going on, its not in my budget... hell just the 40 bucks spent to restock for the month practically broke the bank...

Shout out to OSTA too for current sale on the tesa as well... hell of a deal for anybody interested just fyi

Thanks for the props MoTW!

I can't wait to see these results. I know this one will make a big difference in my dosing setup.

Lets wait and see on Alpha's results, Maybe it wont have as big an impact as once thought.

Ak

GRF/GHRP-2 Post Food Results !

Well well well..........

Needless to say i am fucking floored. Come to the office today and see my lab sitting on my desk and my serum GH post food is 18.9! If close to 800 calories, 50gr of fats, 53gr of carbs and 43gr of protein did not blunt this serum release then i am not sure what will. And i made sure the food was in my system plenty of time.

If you guys remember the last GRF/GHRP-2 100/100 was 19.5, so for this to come at 18.9 is a 3% difference which is pretty much none. I am really scientifically trying to think of any loop holes and i cant find one. I think this case is pretty much shut and closed as far as food goes.

f50269bc.jpg

Wow than convenient ,Nice work Alpha.

end of all of this fucken empty stomach bullshit!

Since actually no one knows how exactly GHRP works till this moment,it's all theories.But for sure one of the mechanisms can be confirmed now that it can inhibit Somatostatin release.Which means that it can inhibit the negative effect of food on GH release.

Last edited:
GRF/GHRP-2 Post Food Results !

Well well well..........

Needless to say i am fucking floored. Come to the office today and see my lab sitting on my desk and my serum GH post food is 18.9! If close to 800 calories, 50gr of fats, 53gr of carbs and 43gr of protein did not blunt this serum release then i am not sure what will. And i made sure the food was in my system plenty of time.

If you guys remember the last GRF/GHRP-2 100/100 was 19.5, so for this to come at 18.9 is a 3% difference which is pretty much none. I am really scientifically trying to think of any loop holes and i cant find one. I think this case is pretty much shut and closed as far as food goes.

f50269bc.jpg

BOOM!!! I suspected you have good results but this is unreal. Alpha this this is amazing, we can't thank you enough...I think it's gonna open up a new frontier of 4,5,6x's a day dosing for the guys that want to push it, and only time will tell what kind of difference more frequent, sharper spikes will have compared to once or twice a day exo GH. And for everyone on a budget this is huge news.

Thanks again!

Wow, i saw the saturation dose thing comming but this has totally taken me off guard, i did not expect this at all. Opens up new posibilities with getting extra shots in

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Alpha maybe do gh, 2hr later peps, 45min-1hr later blood test? Id love to see what those reaults would be.

wasn't that the rule anyways to wait 1.5 to 2 hours after a meal to inject ???

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan