over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

alpha, question here

so you think the longer the half life the better the results ?

if so, GRHP2/6 might give higher pulse but Ipam stays in your system longer, does that make ipam a better choice ?

alpha, question here

so you think the longer the half life the better the results ?

if so, GRHP2/6 might give higher pulse but Ipam stays in your system longer, does that make ipam a better choice ?

The longer half life may definitely increase the length of time the GH is secreted because it will essentially continue to cause the pituitary to secrete GH and cause a longer bleed. Not sure if it is better or if Ipamorelin will cause a longer width because it is only active 1-2 hours and in that time only so much GH can be secreted. I prefer frequent spikes as it would happen naturally.

The longer half life may definitely increase the length of time the GH is secreted because it will essentially continue to cause the pituitary to secrete GH and cause a longer bleed. Not sure if it is better or if Ipamorelin will cause a longer width because it is only active 1-2 hours and in that time only so much GH can be secreted. I prefer frequent spikes as it would happen naturally.

ipam is 2 hrs, ghrp2 is 20 mins. JJNB1 gave us links to the researches

I'm sure all would agree for thanking Alpha for all the testing he has done. You have set a bunch of people's minds at ease along with their wallets.

Tesamorelin Results:

Well got the results first thing this morning. The serum GH at 40min was 6.1 and at 4 hours was 4.6. The peak is definitely less than two seperate GRF/GHRP-2 combos i tested which was roughly 13 and 19. However, i expected that with the significantly longer half life of tesamorelin that it would not reach such a high peak in amplitude but have a lower peak but extended levels at a longer time. So at 40min it is 6.1 and at 4 hours it has only dropped 30%. Even if it plummeted straight to zero after the 5 hour mark we can say that we have elevated levels of GH for 4-5 hours straight out of 24 hours.

The results are similar to about 2iu of GH. Most of my patients that use GH for anti-aging at 2iu at bed time will have IGFs in the mid 300s which is what should be expected with 2mg of tesamorelin and what most other studies showed from baseline. What i want to do next is test GRF/GHRH combo be it GHRP-2 or Ipam and since we already have two solid results at 40min also check at 4 hours to see what numbers we get. This will give us a very good comparison.

The next definitive tests after that is to actually take tesamorelin 2mg nightly for 3 weeks, check IGF, do a 1 week wash out and then do GRF/GHRH combo 3x daily for 3 weeks and recheck IGF and comapre the two numbers. That will give us a very good indication on which can increase IGF from baseline the best.

Tesamorelin 2mg at 40 minutes:

e19d5783.jpg

Tesamorelin 2mg at 4 hours:

8c6bea89.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you sir!

Thank you for donating the Tesamorelin vial. This also proves that whatever is in the vial is good shit :) Now on to more testing. Although i do look like a heroin addict since my right arm is all pinned up lol

Definitely staying tuned to this. I wouldnt say im a pep nonbeliever but ive had subpar results so i stay clear.

This research may change my mind.

Thanks alpha!

Alpha just going by how he feels tesamorelin has more of an effect on my research chimp compared to any 100/100 combo. As you may remember from some of my past posts with the tes my chimp complains of swollen painful hands he also tells me he has that fullness feeling in his muscles that one would only experience with synthetic GH and the fat loss from the tes is impressive my monkey always gets a little chubby during the long Oregon winters. He never felt any of these things with the 100/100 combo we have done some testing of our own and for us the numbers wernt there even though we have all the symptoms?

2mg Tesamorelin at $10 per day = 2iu gh per day
This is not cost effective!

That includes shipping LOL

Well it's much more cost effective when you buy from Ergo....just saying

Well it's much more cost effective when you buy from Ergo....just saying

True, but I think ghrp/mod grf a much better bang for buck combo. From ergo of course :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I dont want to get away from the main topic but lets break it down and nothing aginst Ergo they have good products at good prices.
Im just saying reguardless of whom you buy from tesamorelin is expensive and so far from Alphas testing not very effective.
I use it, and it is somewhat effective but Im having a tough time justifying the cost especially to my wife!
Ergo sells it $25 for 5mg thats 2.5 days worth you guys check my math but my calculator shows $10 per day now thats without any of their discounts which they are pretty generous with. There is a place that sells it in convient 2mg vials but its around $11 per vial. I have bought it from just about everyone who sells it now.
Trouble is $10 per day give or take a buck and its only squeezin 2iu of GH outta me im bummed

I dont want to get away from the main topic but lets break it down and nothing aginst Ergo they have good products at good prices.
Im just saying reguardless of whom you buy from tesamorelin is expensive and so far from Alphas testing not very effective.
I use it, and it is somewhat effective but Im having a tough time justifying the cost especially to my wife!
Ergo sells it $25 for 5mg thats 2.5 days worth you guys check my math but my calculator shows $10 per day now thats without any of their discounts which they are pretty generous with. There is a place that sells it in convient 2mg vials but its around $11 per vial. I have bought it from just about everyone who sells it now.
Trouble is $10 per day give or take a buck and its only squeezin 2iu of GH outta me im bummed

Quite agree, i can run about 8iu of decent gh for that cost. Ghrp2,now that's bang for buck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There are several issues to consider. One is that yes maybe comparing to chinese GH it will be more expensive. But try to compare it against 2iu of pharm grade GH at $15 a unit and then we are talking about $30/day vs $10 a day. The other issue is that 2iu of natural bonafide 100% true GH that is made by your body which negates issues of antibody formation etc is something that neither chinese or pharm grade can offer.

At this point in the testing we have not even determined if tesamorelin is the best bang for the buck. You are right that if GRF/Ipam 3x daily can raise the IGF to same level of 2mg of tesamorelin than it will be significantly cheaper than even tesamorelin.

Very good input that is a comparison I never thought to look at thank you doctor I pheel so much better now!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity