over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

So what im getting from all this is using peptides to raise our natural GH does not raise IGF levels as effectively as the same amount of synthetic GH?
Should we be suplementing our peptide use with IGF-1 LR3?

Datbtrue has said that ghr peptide produces igf locally within the muscle. There will be little circulating igf unlike synthetic gh. They both work, but less sides with grh peptides. With local igf you will be less likely getting side effects such as acromegaly, high blood sugar, etc. that you would get from high circulating igf levels.

ipam ghrp2 cjc 100 each 2 times a day = 4ius of gh ?

No. Using a 100/100mcg combo 3x daily will raise your IGF similar to if you were on 2-3iu of GH daily not 4. Most people on 4iu of GH will have IGFs in the high 300s to low 400s. What i meant is that if you combine the peptide 3x daily along with 3iu of synthtetic GH it will mimic about 5-6iu of GH daily.

@ alpha or whoever I guess

Are there any concerns, using ghrp/ghrh peptides, and GH, all the time. I know you believe in taking breaks from both, but my question is if the breaks weren't at the same time, would this be a concern? It seems like you pituitary being constantly suppressed (from exo gh) or stimulated (from peptides) might be a problem.

Or more simply put, if you wanted to run both peptides and gh as much as you could safely how would you structure/cycle them year round?

@ alpha or whoever I guess

Are there any concerns, using ghrp/ghrh peptides, and GH, all the time. I know you believe in taking breaks from both, but my question is if the breaks weren't at the same time, would this be a concern? It seems like you pituitary being constantly suppressed (from exo gh) or stimulated (from peptides) might be a problem.

Or more simply put, if you wanted to run both peptides and gh as much as you could safely how would you structure/cycle them year round?

The constant use of synthetic GH is an issue because of antibody formation and the constant exposure of all tissues of your body to highly elevated levels of GH and IGF. With peptides even if done 3x a day, you are only spiking and asking your pituitary to dump GH for a very short period of time out of a 24hour period and gets quite a bit of rest in between so does not appear to be a problem.

Alpha this is an awesome and informative thread, thanks for making it. I'm definitely glad to see the 100/100 works just as well as higher doses because being a poor college student that's about all I could afford anyway :D I have 2 questions if you don't mind:

1. With me being only 21 do you think this is something I should even bother with any time soon? I just began AAS use, 1 real cycle under my belt, so although this stuff really interests me I'm wondering if I should hold off for now

2. You mentioned how it equals about 2-3iu of GH/day and this would be mostly for anti-aging and fat loss. Do you think there would be any noticeable increase in muscle mass, and would it basically just help you stay leaner while gaining? I was fat as a kid and put on fat very easily, so if this would mean 7 out of 10lb gained is muscle rather than 5 or so that would be great.

alpha , for a female, what peptides would u recommend for fat loss? thats her primary goal is the fat loss benefits

The constant use of synthetic GH is an issue because of antibody formation and the constant exposure of all tissues of your body to highly elevated levels of GH and IGF. With peptides even if done 3x a day, you are only spiking and asking your pituitary to dump GH for a very short period of time out of a 24hour period and gets quite a bit of rest in between so does not appear to be a problem.

I agree with you that constant use of synthetic hgh is a problem. I'm taking a few months off so it will hit like it did in the beginning. Thank you for the information on antibodies. That makes a lot of sense.

Alpha this is an awesome and informative thread, thanks for making it. I'm definitely glad to see the 100/100 works just as well as higher doses because being a poor college student that's about all I could afford anyway :D I have 2 questions if you don't mind:

1. With me being only 21 do you think this is something I should even bother with any time soon? I just began AAS use, 1 real cycle under my belt, so although this stuff really interests me I'm wondering if I should hold off for now

2. You mentioned how it equals about 2-3iu of GH/day and this would be mostly for anti-aging and fat loss. Do you think there would be any noticeable increase in muscle mass, and would it basically just help you stay leaner while gaining? I was fat as a kid and put on fat very easily, so if this would mean 7 out of 10lb gained is muscle rather than 5 or so that would be great.

Using peps by themselves 2-3x daily will not shut down your own natural GH, so i would say at your age it can only help you. It will not be like injecting 10iu of GH. Having said that even injecting 4-6iu of GH is not a mass building dose so you definitely wont get that with peps either. But raising your IGF by 100-150 points from baseline can only help you with better recovery, healing, metabolism etc.

alpha , for a female, what peptides would u recommend for fat loss? thats her primary goal is the fat loss benefits

I recommend the same to females. I recently placed my best friends wife on peps for weight loss. She does GRF/Ipam 100/100 three times daily. She has been on for about 12 weeks and has seen a great difference in overall body composition.

Hmm, let me rephrase...do you see problems with this

3 months combo use (peps and hgh)
1 month just hgh
1 month just peps
repeat indefinitely

Hmm, let me rephrase...do you see problems with this

3 months combo use (peps and hgh)
1 month just hgh
1 month just peps
repeat indefinitely

I would go from combo (3-4 months) to peps, then 2 months off and then repeat.

so doing ipam and cjc w dac is what u would recommend or with out for females? or would u do the ghrp instead?

I would go from combo (3-4 months) to peps, then 2 months off and then repeat.

2 months off....is that to resensitize your body? I thought desensitization didn't occur with peptides.

Tesamorelin test done :)

This morning at 8:30am 2mg of Ergo Tesamorelin was injected subQ fasting. At 9:10am first serum GH was drawn and again at 12:30m (4hrs post injection) 2nd serum GH is drawn. I should have the results first thing in the morning to post. To add, i did eat breakfast after the first serum GH was drawn. I figured that with tesamorelin having such a long half life, no one in our line of exercise is going to starve themselves 6-8 hours at a time. None of the studies that i have looked at with Tesamorelin have mentioned that the subjects were fasting or not.

I am anxiously awaiting the results! My research chimp is currently using ergo tes also. We tested his IGF levels after 7 weeks only to be disapointed 173
134 is his baseline he takes his shot every day at 4pm on an emty stomach the test was done the next morning at 9am after fasting?
Im still wondering if we should be supplementing our peptide use with IGF-1 LR3 for better results?

I am anxiously awaiting the results! My research chimp is currently using ergo tes also. We tested his IGF levels after 7 weeks only to be disapointed 173
134 is his baseline he takes his shot every day at 4pm on an emty stomach the test was done the next morning at 9am after fasting?
Im still wondering if we should be supplementing our peptide use with IGF-1 LR3 for better results?

That definitely sounds low for Tesamorelin. Every study i have looked at shows that IGF should rise from 104-180 from baseline after 2-3 weeks of tesamorelin 2mg daily. I have two solid numbers from GRF/GHRP-2 combo so we will know by tomorrow how well tesamorelin works and quality of Ergo's. I have spoken to Phil and he is very serious and committed to carrying quality peptides. He has told me personally that if any of peptides i test come back bad that he will investigate and drop it. He does not want to sell any low quality pep and i respect him for that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131