over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!

Very exited myself to see results. I hope it's close to the higher dose, can't spend anymore god damn money on this hobby:banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Very exited myself to see results. I hope it's close to the higher dose, can't spend anymore god damn money on this hobby:banghead:

alpha just a suggestion, please make a new thread with a link to this thread ,for the new test.

Thanks

alpha just a suggestion, please make a new thread with a link to this thread ,for the new test.

Thanks

I would but i dont want the information to become disconnected. All the data including the first test and all subsequent tests should be in one thread instead of like 5 different threads.

I would but i dont want the information to become disconnected. All the data including the first test and all subsequent tests should be in one thread instead of like 5 different threads.

I think this is for the best, yes

I look forward to see what your IGF levels are on tesamorelin.

Awesome thread! Can't wait to see the tesamorelin results.

From my experience with them, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at your tesamorelin results. My bloodwork closely mimicked 2-3 units of rips ;)

From my experience with them, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at your tesamorelin results. My bloodwork closely mimicked 2-3 units of rips ;)

Now this getting interesting.

Ak

Valuable thread; its your best one so far.:) Thanks Alpha6164

Well well well.........
Show up at my office this morning and my lab is sitting on my desk. To my surprise serum GH is 19.5! My baseline IGF 171 which is my true baseline and is within 15 points of my IGF a year ago when i tested before starting GH.

So what do i gather from these latest results?

That the 100/100mcg combo works just as well than the 500/250mcg dosage.
Now obviously this number is higher from the 12.8 i got last week. However, there is no scientific reason that why the lower dosage produced a higher number. The spike form natural GH release is so much narrower but steeper that even 5-10min one way or other can change numbers. Even when i was testing my own serum GH with synthetic GH such as Rips and Elits, i would get varrying numbers from the exact same batch. One would say 31 and another one would be 22. Obviously the time from my blood in vial to actually the lab tech running the test can also be the issue. I believe these variables is also why in the GH testing thread we get different numbers.

But what is important is that we can say for sure than 100/100mcg is a great dose and can give a very nice spike. I am going to test the Tesamorelin 2mg next week at 40min and 3 hours to see what two numbers we get from there. At that point i am going to do a 100/100mcg combo three times daily for two weeks and recheck IGF to see the rise from the baseline of 171. This will give us a nice comparison to Tesamorelin since we know from already well established studies that Tesamorelin on average raises IGF 100-180 from baseline at 2mg daily.

Attachments

• GHserum.jpg
    GHserum.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 1,881
Last edited:
Well well well.........
Show up at my office this morning and my lab is sitting on my desk. To my surprise serum GH is 19.5! My baseline IGF 171 which is my true baseline and is within 15 points of my IGF a year ago when i tested before starting GH.

Now obviously this number is higher from the 12.8 i got last week. However, there is no scientific reason that why the lower dosage produced a higher number. The spike form natural GH release is so much narrower but steeper that even 5-10min one way or other can change numbers. Even when i was testing my own serum GH with synthetic GH such as Rips and Elits, i would get varrying numbers from the exact same batch. One would say 31 and another one would be 22. Obviously the time from my blood in vial to actually the lab tech running the test can also be the issue. I believe these variables is also why in the GH testing thread we get different numbers.

But what is important is that we can say for sure than 100/100mcg is a great dose and can give a very nice spike. I am going to test the Tesamorelin 2mg next week at 40min and 3 hours to see what two numbers we get from there. At that point i am going to do a 100/100mcg combo three times daily for two weeks and recheck IGF to see the rise from the baseline of 171. This will give us a nice comparison to Tesamorelin since we know from already well established studies that Tesamorelin on average raises IGF 100-180 from baseline at 2mg daily.

WOW!!! Just made my peps last longer ;) MUCH APPRECIATED ALPHA!!!!

Well well well.........

This was awesome news, very excited for the next test. Now its time to restock. Thanks for all your work Alpha. :headbang::headbang:
G

I was quietly confident that 100/100 was the way to go. People have been getting carried away with dosage lately

Oh wow ! this is awesome !!!!

Now we have to see how long it stays in your sysem

This is going to save people some money, now that we know " Boom Dosing " Is BS... I didn't expect that :0

so the best is to stick to GHRP2

Last edited:
Is there anything stopping you from lowering the dose even more?

Or possibly a combination of the two compounds in different dosages to try and get a desired effect?

Maybe
50/50
50/100
100/50
100/200

etc etc etc

I realize that there is an infinite number of ways to test this, but I would also try to see what the lower limit is?

Also, could it be the case that the amount you use does not effect the total output but how LONG the GH stays elevated?

Even though you got similar results to a smaller dose, is it possible that your GH will be elevated for that much less time? Where the larger dose did not increase compared to the smaller one but it may be elevated for longer?

Thanks for the input.

Would be interesting but 100/100 has been established for some time as saturation dose and alphas test bear this out. Probably better to look at tesamerelin or whatever it's called. Doesn't interest me due to the non pulsed nature but a lot of people are interested in this.

Is there anything stopping you from lowering the dose even more?

Or possibly a combination of the two compounds in different dosages to try and get a desired effect?

Maybe
50/50
50/100
100/50
100/200

etc etc etc

I realize that there is an infinite number of ways to test this, but I would also try to see what the lower limit is?

Also, could it be the case that the amount you use does not effect the total output but how LONG the GH stays elevated?

Even though you got similar results to a smaller dose, is it possible that your GH will be elevated for that much less time? Where the larger dose did not increase compared to the smaller one but it may be elevated for longer?

Thanks for the input.

The problem is that when i did the 500/250mcg dose it basically encompassed all the doses above. There is no way that a combination LOWER than the 500/250 would do better than both the 500/250 AND the 100/100mcg. Now i can see someone saying trying 50/50 or 1mg/1mg but not dosages that are in between the two we have already tested.

From all the research i have done the different dosages may give you a different peak but since the peak is so sharp and drops off so quickly it really does not change area under the curve. The half life of a natural GH pulse is very short as in 1.5-2.5 hours. No matter high of a peak you get the base of the rise and fall is the same.

Last edited:
Interesting that there seems to be little difference from 100/100 and boom dosing. The latter seems to induce a more noticeable onset of effects so I wonder what may be causing this if it's not the GH release. Either way I'm glad to see the 100/100 dose provides a solid GH pulse.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131