over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Father Punches sons killer in court

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Does anyone remember the one in the 90s with the white guy who was waiting at the phone booth with a 38 and smoked his child killer as he walked by?

dad here was probably hoping to catch a charge or night in jail and run into this fool as he is waiting to be transferred after sentencing. I know I would. As a parent, I could not imagine someone hurting my child like that. Darwinism

the man the father killed was molesting the boy

the man had kidnapped the boy from the karate gym where he was the boy's instructor.

not sure why i remember that so vividly.. it was texas IIRC, so the father only got probation i believe
It was actually here in Baton Rogue , hey got a 5 year suspended sentence I think it was.
They ended up making a book out of.
I can completely understand his anger and hate towards him and don't blame him in the least but a bullet to the brain was way to forgiving in my opinion.

It was actually here in Baton Rogue , hey got a 5 year suspended sentence I think it was.
They ended up making a book out of.
I can completely understand his anger and hate towards him and don't blame him in the least but a bullet to the brain was way to forgiving in my opinion.
Gary Plauche was his name and he served no prison time for unaliving that piece of shit at the airport.

If you took my child life I'm taking yours , end up discussion.
I would smoke him and anyone he was with ( family ). Not proud of the last part but that's how I rolled when it came to family. Street shit was target only. Antime I got down for a family member i SOCKED EVERYONE they were with too to send a message, not just the intended receiver. I have to be very careful in situations not to go overboard because I get that Roy DeMeo/Greg Scarpa feeling come over me and it overpowers thy good will be done. One time my homeboy roamer was chilling in a car next to the liquor store on 13th in escondido, some of our enemies drove by and lit up the car, my homeboy roamer saw the muzzle flash saw jumped to cover laura and took all the bullets for her. that's how we rolled. No questions asked. rip ROAMER. years later, laura younger brother lil necio stabs and kills laura in a domestic dispute at their home on the WS . RIP LAURA love you

Holy Jerry springer drama!!
I would smoke him and anyone he was with ( family ). Not proud of the last part but that's how I rolled when it came to family. Street shit was target only. Antime I got down for a family member i SOCKED EVERYONE they were with too to send a message, not just the intended receiver. I have to be very careful in situations not to go overboard because I get that Roy DeMeo/Greg Scarpa feeling come over me and it overpowers thy good will be done. One time my homeboy roamer was chilling in a car next to the liquor store on 13th in escondido, some of our enemies drove by and lit up the car, my homeboy roamer saw the muzzle flash saw jumped to cover laura and took all the bullets for her. that's how we rolled. No questions asked. rip ROAMER. years later, laura younger brother lil necio stabs and kills laura in a domestic dispute at their home on the WS . RIP LAURA love you
time to grow up! When I read stuff like this it sounds so dumb!! You are not a teenager. All the tough guy fight stuff is Jerry springer drama! Your better than this stupid tough guy talk. It usually doesn’t end well for all the guys I knew

Holy Jerry springer drama!!

time to grow up! When I read stuff like this it sounds so dumb!! You are not a teenager. All the tough guy fight stuff is Jerry springer drama! Your better than this stupid tough guy talk. It usually doesn’t end well for all the guys I knew
Its fiction. you are taking it way too seriously bro. Thanks for the laugh, it's increasingly hard to take you seriously with a slipknot profile pic. Perhaps that should be a measure of intelligence here. One can only infer. I am amused

Its fiction. you are taking it way too seriously bro. Thanks for the laugh, it's increasingly hard to take you seriously with a slipknot profile pic. Perhaps that should be a measure of intelligence here. One can only infer.
Right fiction lol. Carry on! All the luck to you! Continue with your gangland thread and childish tough guy talk. It’s proffesional muscle not an episode of the first 48

Get em pops! Hells yeah! Too bad he couldn’t of snuck in a shank! I would’ve stuck it right into his throat, and thrust forward till it rips out the front!

Cage
8” Lexan “knife” is easy to make in the garage with a hand grinder and easy to hide in the waste band of pants in the small of the back , can be made razor sharp and is surprisingly strong.

this poor guy most likely didn’t have any intention of of being violent, just overcome with emotion.

”i don’t go anywhere looking to be violent , but I bring violence with me just in case”

Right fiction lol. Carry on! All the luck to you! Continue with your gangland thread and childish tough guy talk. It’s proffesional muscle not an episode of the first 48
Jokes on you for getting triggered and your peace disturbed so easily. Let me know how that is working out for you. Let us know how that is working out for you. Perhaps you should operate with better discretion upon viewing and responding to threads that don't suit or appeal to you. I don't know about you, but when I see a thread that does not appeal to me, I skip over it. I don't have to jump in, push my agenda, and type objective and accusatory and condescending remarks to a total stranger for a reaction and make things personal. Make better use of your time. Excellent gangland reference, frankly I am flattered. Adults can agree to disagree, so help me help you see your way out of my thread since you have nothing to offer here besides rudimentary and juvenile banter,.
Get em pops! Hells yeah! Too bad he couldn’t of snuck in a shank! I would’ve stuck it right into his throat, and thrust forward till it rips out the front!

Cage
agreed
8” Lexan “knife” is easy to make in the garage with a hand grinder and easy to hide in the waste band of pants in the small of the back , can be made razor sharp and is surprisingly strong.

this poor guy most likely didn’t have any intention of of being violent, just overcome with emotion.

”i don’t go anywhere looking to be violent , but I bring violence with me just in case”
you as well big homey :) You are somebody I would want on my side.

it is not the meek who shall inherit the earth, but those that walk with sword in sheath - and know how and when to use it.

it's "professional muscle" not "proffesional muscle" genius... the name is in the URL and at the top of the page

Jokes on you for getting triggered and your peace disturbed so easily. Let me know how that is working out for you. Let us know how that is working out for you. Perhaps you should operate with better discretion upon viewing and responding to threads that don't suit or appeal to you. I don't know about you, but when I see a thread that does not appeal to me, I skip over it. I don't have to jump in, push my agenda, and type objective and accusatory and condescending remarks to a total stranger for a reaction and make things personal. Make better use of your time. Excellent gangland reference, frankly I am flattered. Adults can agree to disagree, so help me help you see your way out of my thread since you have nothing to offer here besides rudimentary and juvenile banter,.

agreed

you as well big homey :) You are somebody I would want on my side.

it is not the meek who shall inherit the earth, but those that walk with sword in sheath - and know how and when to use it.
I feel you my man. Some people don't get it. Losing a lot of people lately very close to me due to some terrible circumstances gets your mind racing and makes you want to do some wild things, but reality is we're no good to those that love us and need us if we go get ourselves locked in a cage in their honor.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131