over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

favorite needle brand ?

For TRT the girl at CVS gave me 18ga to draw with & 20ga to shoot with. They are bd,but 20ga isn't smooth at all.

No, I just let her explain which one to draw from and which one to pin with, then just used the 23ga I already had. I didn't want to cause a scene in the pharmacy.

I've only ever used Terumo but I will use BD next time after reading through this thread.

BD seems to have alot less air bubbles in the tip than Terumo for some reason is what I have noticed..

terumo are the best hands down!

they actually make a difference.

aas oils all flow pretty easy so you may not notice...

but if you start putting other weird stuff into the barrels most other brands either lock up or need to be fucked with quite a bit to flow right, terumo have less issue and less hydraulic lock all the time.

there needles are great too.

I like BD , 0.5 ml , 1 ml insulin pins for all the gear.

I've only ever used Terumo but I will use BD next time after reading through this thread.

Nothuman mate for some reason there is widespread belief that Terumo has sharper pins and not great barrel and regd BD people says the opposite. But me personally I find BP pins , barrel total sterling . Terumo I personally felt fell little short on quality on both the sturdiness of the plunger and sharpness of pins too. So ya do give BD a try next time u order.

Nothuman mate for some reason there is widespread belief that Terumo has sharper pins and not great barrel and regd BD people says the opposite. But me personally I find BP pins , barrel total sterling . Terumo I personally felt fell little short on quality on both the sturdiness of the plunger and sharpness of pins too. So ya do give BD a try next time u order.

I am sure he has tried them already since his post was from 2013 :)

a vote for tuermo here
1" 25g

Tried pretty much all of them and BD is definitely the best. Goes in easier, smoother and their syringes are better, waste less gear.

BD Precision Glide. If the pharmacy I stop at carries them, I usually buy the entire box of 100 for $15-20 dollars. They usually always have 25g, 1in and 1.5in., 3ml.

I always loved bd but couldn't find them recently for a decent price,if anyone knows a place please pm me.anyway I've been using terumo since I wasn't able to find bd but my last order I went with these real inexpensive syringes ,I think there called nipro,they were $14 for a 100 but you get what you pay for ,there kind of dull and the first prick in hurts a bit.
Spent to much on hgh this yeAr so neglected to buy needles I like to save money,lol.

I am sure he has tried them already since his post was from 2013 :)

Oops sorry gents i did'nt realise that. The thread popped up on top and I was having a look & saw big dog's post and replied! Lol well we all have our fev's don't we ? Things which suit one but not the next person. Glad its serving u well matey. Cheers

I actually haven't! Terumo 4 ever [emoji173]️

How can someone put BD over Terumos??:):p

Terumo is the best piece of steel ever:) Far superior over BDs.

How can someone put BD over Terumos??:):p

Terumo is the best piece of steel ever:) Far superior over BDs.

Omna needles are great no doubt but how do u find their plunger mate? I seriously think their plunger sucks.

Hundards of Bros on all sorts of board will say this ..

Terumo has better needles then BD . yes but their plunger stucks , little flimsy. I have had this few times the fucker break /snap in the middle right half way through pinning , somehow I managed to push through finger tip keep pressure perpendicular on. Never bought them again . went back to BD. Did u ever have any issues with plunger? Steel is great I agree totally no issues their

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear