over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite traveling destinations

I did Phuket and Krabi. You’re going to have a blast.
It’s my first time in Thailand. Going for two weeks. Let know if you guys have any suggestions. I’m more of an island/beach type of guy. Island hopping, snorkeling, jet skiing etc. so don’t know if I should spend more then a day in Bankok?

very deep into the woods. no cell/internet. I have a beautiful camper. dogs, nature and good food. as far away from society as possible.

It’s my first time in Thailand. Going for two weeks. Let know if you guys have any suggestions. I’m more of an island/beach type of guy. Island hopping, snorkeling, jet skiing etc. so don’t know if I should spend more then a day in Bankok?
Just got back from Bangkok, (4 days) was enough for us . . hot, humid, noisy, dirty and packed with people, almost claustrophobic for me, that was about 6 weeks ago. Granted not ‘typical Thailand’ and its outer reaches but a couple of days there; temples, street food and the flower market and food market, serpentarium a
and snake milking and perhaps a tourist cruise on the river and canals. Patpong if you are in to those sorts of things.

Phi Phi is almost idyllic. I anchored in Maya Bay(?) for a week after sailing up from Penang through the ‘James Bond’ islands. Hired a guided and did some rock climbing (limestone) on some of the cliffs overlockin the bay. Just amazing. And lots of babes and lots of skin.

I would go back but spend as much time as possible in the country. Chang Mai is not what it used be (what is?) but I am sure you could suss out some interesting destinations that are less touristed, more authentic.

And it is very inexpensive too 😎

Oh, Phuket used to be (?) the go to place for various reasons 😉, I have been, jumped off the boat there and bussed into Bangkok so I really missed what it was all about.

Hope this helps. Am sure others have more experience than I. Have fun but be careful in the big cities.

And pot is legal if you care. It is all over the place. Haven’t a clue on $$.

I did a private fishing charter off Racha Yai island and did an old town tour when I stayed in Phuket. Both were great. And when in Krabi you absolutely have to visit Aonang Elephant Sanctuary - one of the best experiences of my life.

You can search “Slesh Thailand” and go through my travel log and/or PM me if you’d like.

Just got back from Bangkok, (4 days) was enough for us . . hot, humid, noisy, dirty and packed with people, almost claustrophobic for me, that was about 6 weeks ago. Granted not ‘typical Thailand’ and its outer reaches but a couple of days there; temples, street food and the flower market and food market, serpentarium a
and snake milking and perhaps a tourist cruise on the river and canals. Patpong if you are in to those sorts of things.

Phi Phi is almost idyllic. I anchored in Maya Bay(?) for a week after sailing up from Penang through the ‘James Bond’ islands. Hired a guided and did some rock climbing (limestone) on some of the cliffs overlockin the bay. Just amazing. And lots of babes and lots of skin.

I would go back but spend as much time as possible in the country. Chang Mai is not what it used be (what is?) but I am sure you could suss out some interesting destinations that are less touristed, more authentic.

And it is very inexpensive too 😎

Oh, Phuket used to be (?) the go to place for various reasons 😉, I have been, jumped off the boat there and bussed into Bangkok so I really missed what it was all about.

Hope this helps. Am sure others have more experience than I. Have fun but be careful in the big cities.

And pot is legal if you care. It is all over the place. Haven’t a clue on $$.
Yeah I think Maya Bay is where they filmed the beach and is closed for swimming? I’m not sure why closed.

Yup heard about James Bond island and was happy to know all is relatively close by. What I love of the Philippines was I felt rather safe exploring anywhere and cheap transport. 100 bucks to fly from one island to another. Meals were 12-15$ which I found kinda expensive for the Philippine. Gyms were hard to find.

Most boat rides or island hoping tours were around 20-25$. Those were fun.

I did a private fishing charter off Racha Yai island and did an old town tour when I stayed in Phuket. Both were great. And when in Krabi you absolutely have to visit Aonang Elephant Sanctuary - one of the best experiences of my life.

You can search “Slesh Thailand” and go through my travel log and/or PM me if you’d like.
Thanks Bro. I read the thread lol.

I’m in Montreal and there’s a great deal by Air Canada to Bankok. $1400 CAD all the other airlines are around $1800 CAD. I was preferring Swiss, Lufthansa or KLM but they’re all around $1800. I would’nt mind staying couple days in Zurich or Amerstedam , Munich etc.
With Air Canada it’s 16 hours Vancouver to Bankok which is dreadful

Thanks Bro. I read the thread lol.

I’m in Montreal and there’s a great deal by Air Canada to Bankok. $1400 CAD all the other airlines are around $1800 CAD. I was preferring Swiss, Lufthansa or KLM but they’re all around $1800. I would’nt mind staying couple days in Zurich or Amerstedam , Munich etc.
With Air Canada it’s 16 hours Vancouver to Bankok which is dreadful
It’s not my place to spend your money but I very much recommend flying business class lay flat. It’s a brutal flight. For me it was 23 hours of flight time from Miami.

Yeah I think Maya Bay is where they filmed the beach and is closed for swimming? I’m not sure why closed.

Yup heard about James Bond island and was happy to know all is relatively close by. What I love of the Philippines was I felt rather safe exploring anywhere and cheap transport. 100 bucks to fly from one island to another. Meals were 12-15$ which I found kinda expensive for the Philippine. Gyms were hard to find.

Most boat rides or island hoping tours were around 20-25$. Those were fun.
Been a long time since I was in Phi Phi. I think it got hit pretty hard with tsunami but am sure it has come back. I loved sailing around that area, just magical!

Thailand in general is a great value though. Have a great time.

It’s not my place to spend your money but I very much recommend flying business class lay flat. It’s a brutal flight. For me it was 23 hours of flight time from Miami.
Yeah I’m sure many could argue by not forking up the money you will lose 1-2 days recouping after the flight plus jet lag, fatigue . Happened to me in the Phillipines, my 2-3 hour nap turned out to be 12-13 hour sleep. I was kinda pissed since I just burnt a day.

I’m there for 14-16 days, let’s say 10 excluding travel days. You think I should camp in Phuket and then head out on day tours to Phi phi islands or actually stay 2-3 days in the Phi phi islands? The same for Krabi? Day tour or stay there 2-3 days?
Thx

Been a long time since I was in Phi Phi. I think it got hit pretty hard with tsunami but am sure it has come back. I loved sailing around that area, just magical!

Thailand in general is a great value though. Have a great time.
Thanks man. Will go end of February will let you know how it is.

Broke ass club member here. Cancun/Playa del Carmen for the win! Lots of bang for your buck.

Also, Belize! Amazing diving!

Dominican

Costa Rica probably my favorite place, did a bunch of white water rafting and never done it before. So much fun made friends with the staff and they said I did a good job so they invited me to a crazy spot on the river over the weekend, totally amazing! You can get anything you want down there but for somethings you need a script from a Dr which was 20 buck and a half hour of time. Dont need one for juice though selection was pretty bad. They have bars there where you can rent a room upstairs if you meet some chick and want to get down. The driving down there is pretty crazy and i wrecked 2 cars so then wouldnt rent to me anymore but honestly just calling for a uber is better as you just tell them the place and they go. its not like driving where you are paying half of your attention to the gps. Met a lot of cool people there. Room is like $30 a night and that is one with a small kitchen so you can prepare your own meals. Going out food is comparable in price to america. The gyms are expensive but they're nice and clean. I paddle boarded with whales which is a crazy experience but really fun. Great place to just unwind and relax. Very easy place to meet women!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws