over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally hit 260 lbs!

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Hit 260 lbs yesterday afternoon for the first time in my life! 3 more lbs and I will have officially added 100 lbs to my frame.

Unfortunately no mandatories at this point but I will keep this thread updated until the end of my blast and be sure to take some.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Man you've put some good mass on. Not fat at all by any means either! keep it going brother, i can only imagine how hard it must be to fill out a frame your size!

Man you've put some good mass on. Not fat at all by any means either! keep it going brother, i can only imagine how hard it must be to fill out a frame your size!

Thanks buddy, it sucks for sure but it's coming along nicely now. I was regressing pretty badly for awhile with my sleep apnea issues. Luckily though I'm back on track and growing better than ever. I also have the same resource as your bro, who's running the show. Best investment ever.

I saw your pic on fb, it's unreal how fast you leaned up man, you're looking incredible. I also love how you're not afraid of putting on some real size in the offseason. Keep doing it up, your potential is limitless!

Btw tell your brother he needs to hit up the net every now and then, what the happened to him?

As a fellow tall guy I can appreciate your struggle. Nice work brother. Keep it up!

you look friggin awesome j! the resource has done a good with you!
i like to keep things quiet, but i myself, im sitting now around 256-260lbs @ 5f10.
We have contiously added 20lbs every blast, and this is the LOWEST my gear has been, keep doing what your told bro, just wait until you lean down and reveal that new muscle! best investment you are right,and an amazing freind!:headbang:

Honestly, you look much better than I expected. Before you started your bulk you had a nice donut around your stomach to begin with. I am glad to see you kept it under control.

Solid work man.

Bad ass man. Ive been following your progress throughout the years and youve worked hard and the results speak for themselves.

Keep at it bro!

Nice! I'm not into the bulky look and when I saw you hit 260 I was "ugh". But you look great. How tall are you?

Nice work. I'm trying to hit 250 this year. I'm 5'6"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

As a fellow tall guy I can appreciate your struggle. Nice work brother. Keep it up!

Thanks man, I bitch a lot about being tall but I wouldn't have it any other way.

you look friggin awesome j! the resource has done a good with you!
i like to keep things quiet, but i myself, im sitting now around 256-260lbs @ 5f10.
We have contiously added 20lbs every blast, and this is the LOWEST my gear has been, keep doing what your told bro, just wait until you lean down and reveal that new muscle! best investment you are right,and an amazing freind!:headbang:

There he is! I'd really like to see some pics man, I remember when you used to weigh 220 on your blasts!

I too have added 20+ lbs during these blasts. My first was around 22 lbs, this is my second and unfortunately I lost a ton of time due to my sleep apnea keeping me from growing. I expect to still add 20 lbs though.

Glad things are working out for you as well, let's see some updates!

Honestly, you look much better than I expected. Before you started your bulk you had a nice donut around your stomach to begin with. I am glad to see you kept it under control.

Solid work man.

Thanks man, I honestly don't remember that donut though? I typically have stayed lean for awhile now.

Nice work J!

Thanks sity.

Bad ass man. Ive been following your progress throughout the years and youve worked hard and the results speak for themselves.

Keep at it bro!

How's things coming along with you man? I appreciate the comments.

Nice! I'm not into the bulky look and when I saw you hit 260 I was "ugh". But you look great. How tall are you?

Yeahhhh it'll take me alot more weight to hit that big blocky chubby look. I'm just a tad over 6'1.

Nice work. I'm trying to hit 250 this year. I'm 5'6"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

You must be a beast.

Brother who are you using on this blast?

Wow how could I leave that out?? Lightning products 100% Best quality stuff I've used and i mean that completely. Cleanest, most potent oils. As long as I'm eating and training hard, the growing doesn't stop with these products. I vouch for them all the way.

I will be adding in some hulks as well once I receive it in a few days. I can't wait

looking good.

Thank you

Looking good, bro. I'm right at 6'3", so I understand the trials of being tall. I just did my first show, and I was in the heavyweight division. I weighed right at 225. The guy who won the heavyweight division also won the overall. We weighed the same, but he was 5'6"... I've only been at it a year, so we are stepping it up this year. I want to be 250 @ 5% bf. I just started using lightning today, hope I have great results like you!

Looking good, bro. I'm right at 6'3", so I understand the trials of being tall. I just did my first show, and I was in the heavyweight division. I weighed right at 225. The guy who won the heavyweight division also won the overall. We weighed the same, but he was 5'6"... I've only been at it a year, so we are stepping it up this year. I want to be 250 @ 5% bf. I just started using lightning today, hope I have great results like you!

Wow, first show at 225 lbs? That's great man. I weighed 202 at my first two shows. I took second and then first in the heavies. I have small joints, a small waist, and small bones though. So I appear like I weigh more than I actually do when I'm at lower bf levels. Right now I think I look about 220 lbs though, not 260 lol

250 on stage is a great goal. I'd like to hit that in a couple years. For now I'll be doing another show as a heavyweight though, coming in at right around 225 lbs. I'd really like to take the overall at that weight at my state NPC show. We will see!

God damn A, your back is looking huge as fuuuuuck!

What's next for you?

im going to finish this blast up around 260lbs bro, then cruise for 8 weeks, then we are going to lean down, and then do a rebound and come back up to 260 or so... so one blast lean down, cruise, another blast bulk, cruise, then im going to lean down for show in a leaner state.

Thanks bro, im happy, my arms are 19 cold, theyve come up from 17.25
im strong as fuck now for me, strength has gone through the roof and my gear is at its lowest :)

i want to compete towards the middle / end of next year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131