over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally Met Phil Heath

thebigguy84

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was lucky enough to to meet 3x Mr. Olympia yesterday. And No My arm is not big it is just the shirt was tight on sleeve and flexed. Finally after seeing him guest pose in person gave me the understanding of why he is MR.O holy cow I had seen Jay Cutler guest post last weekend and Dexter Jackson in August this year but no comparison.

Attachments

• 20131102_200335.jpg
    20131102_200335.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 838
Last edited:
I thought about going to that show but had to work. Hes a monster and leagues beyond Dexter and Jay.

btw, you and I were at a cook out together a month back for a mutual friend.. haha!! Sugar free redbulls and vodka buddy!!

Last edited:
Which show was this? I had a buddy post a pic of him and Phil yesterday as well but idk what show it was

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to to meet 3x Mr. Olympia yesterday. And No My arm is not big it is just the shirt was tight on sleeve and flexed. Finally after seeing him guest pose in person gave me the understanding of why he is MR.O holy cow I had seen Jay Cutler guest post last weekend and Dexter Jackson in August this year but no comparison.

Yea man you really got some small arms :rolleyes: lol

Glad you got to meet him, where was this (if you don't mind me asking)?

But seriously bud your a big-guy, respect!

I thought about going to that show but had to work. Hes a monster and leagues beyond Dexter and Jay.

btw, you and I were at a cook out together a month back for a mutual friend.. haha!! Sugar free redbulls and vodka buddy!!
I knew you where on here just was not sure out of 100,000 members which one you where lol

Which show was this? I had a buddy post a pic of him and Phil yesterday as well but idk what show it was

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
This was the Quincy Roberts Elite in Greensboro,NC

Agree one of a kind.
Yes he is!

Yea man you really got some small arms :rolleyes: lol

Glad you got to meet him, where was this (if you don't mind me asking)?

But seriously bud your a big-guy, respect!
LOL Thanks bro I am trying! I used to look fat in off seasons now that I work with Shelby I actually look like a bodybuilder.:headbang:

LOL Thanks bro I am trying! I used to look fat in off seasons now that I work with Shelby I actually look like a bodybuilder.:headbang:

Dude I work with him for couple of months before I my shoulder injury got really bad and I have never ever had made as much progress as I did when I was under him. I was dropping fat and staying the same exact weight week after week. Wasn't losing a single ounce of muscle.

It is mind blowing how much knowledge he has and how much progress you can make while working with him. If only people on here spend their money on him and John rather than running 10iu of HGH/day.

Dude I work with him for couple of months before I my shoulder injury got really bad and I have never ever had made as much progress as I did when I was under him. I was dropping fat and staying the same exact weight week after week. Wasn't losing a single ounce of muscle.

It is mind blowing how much knowledge he has and how much progress you can make while working with him. If only people on here spend their money on him and John rather than running 10iu of HGH/day.

It is the truth people rely on gear instead of nutrition I feel that I packed on more muscle in this past 1 year and 3 months than I had on my own in the prior 5 years.I would get bigger in the off season but was fat and feel like man I am so much bigger this go round then diet down and realize I had barely put on any size at all quite disappointing.:banghead: I will keep on hiring Shelby as long as I can come up with the funds.I have done very well on the training on my own but when I feel like I am not making further progress I may try to hire John Meadows. I was up to 268 at right under 5'10 and def leaner than I was in years past around 230 or 240.Very Happy!

It is the truth people rely on gear instead of nutrition I feel that I packed on more muscle in this past 1 year and 3 months than I had on my own in the prior 5 years.I would get bigger in the off season but was fat and feel like man I am so much bigger this go round then diet down and realize I had barely put on any size at all quite disappointing.:banghead: I will keep on hiring Shelby as long as I can come up with the funds.I have done very well on the training on my own but when I feel like I am not making further progress I may try to hire John Meadows. I was up to 268 at right under 5'10 and def leaner than I was in years past around 230 or 240.Very Happy!

Beast mode! If I ever had the funds Id hire Shelby for sure. But in the end it still comes down to me being a terrible dieter. I can do a daily structure.. but I just can't diet. Im weak minded with food haha.

Beast mode! If I ever had the funds Id hire Shelby for sure. But in the end it still comes down to me being a terrible dieter. I can do a daily structure.. but I just can't diet. Im weak minded with food haha.

MR. MCDONALDS HIMSELF ;)

damn i hear that bro lol! getting better tho :p

cool pic man. and yes you DO have big arms! what are you like 19-20in?

They are about 19 and 1/4 Cold I guess when you stand next to some of these pro's they just feel small in comparison lol.

Last edited:
lol i hear ya. looking good brotha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner