over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

finaplix

sflavaletudo

Newbies
I am a fairly expierenced steroid bodybuilder and would be greatfull if anyone could give me some information on Trenbolone. Are the results worth the risks? What about the different forms? Is Parabolan better than Trenbolone acetate? Are there a lot of fakes? I have heard parabolan is no longer being manufctured. Is this true?

I really appreciate it

fairly experiened???

since when does doing one sustanon only cycle a tear ago make someone a fairly experienced steroid bodybuilder??? (i thought that term was funny BTW)

no, dont do tren...hire LYNX as your personal trainer!:D

No. All the same only different ester's. Search Esterifiction. Fake Negma, Yes.

Trust me,. Trenbolone is a nasty drug. The risk of side's far outway the results, for me at least

Agreed, one cycle and now you are "experienced". I have done 6 or so and I am still a newbie. That musta been one hell of a cycle to gain all that knowledge. You must have got the gear that increases brain size too. Maybe were you site injecting IGF1 in your mellon and expieienced some Hyperplasia of brain cells? Lemme know ??? Very Interested??

risks worth it? hell yeah...never had any problems with it....also, make your own, don't buy it...you can make 40cc of 100mg for about $100

Or you can guy 40cc from a well known sponsor here for 80.00 dollars.Why waste the time home brewing when you can have alin do it for you.Has great stealth products and quick shipping.5cc packets are always over full.

GIXXER130 said:
Or you can guy 40cc from a well known sponsor here for 80.00 dollars.Why waste the time home brewing when you can have alin do it for you.Has great stealth products and quick shipping.5cc packets are always over full.

Show me WHERE I can get 40cc of 100mg for $80....cost of TH pellets is about $75 after shipping, nevermind a kit to make it which is around $25

NinjaEd said:
Show me WHERE I can get 40cc of 100mg for $80....cost of TH pellets is about $75 after shipping, nevermind a kit to make it which is around $25

He's not talking about making it from a kit at that price. He's referring to buying it from a sponsor at that price.

ghostdog128 said:
He's not talking about making it from a kit at that price. He's referring to buying it from a sponsor at that price.

yes, I understand, but NO ONE can sell 40cc of 100mg fina for $80 without losing money on it. That is $2 a shot....what the hell can you buy for $2 a shot?

stealth trenbolone acetate by stealth labs:

20mL - $80

its 100mg/mL

SVFootball said:
stealth trenbolone acetate by stealth labs:

20mL - $80

its 100mg/mL

not a bad price at all...I know people paying $100 for 10cc

stanio115 said:
are you guys fvcking serious??! Tren is one of the best anaboics EVER....!

no one is bashing the effectivness of the drug,

they are weighing the sides and the benifits, and the side will greatly outweight the benifits in most cases...

using it right now to cap my test/EQ cycle. must say that it is a very powerful drug in reguards to both sides and gains. i am in ending week one at 50mg ed and have shed a noticible amount of fat and water. initially it made me feel flat and small but now its anabolic effects have seemed to kick in and am looking alot fuller and harder. i must say this is the leanest i have been at 232 pounds. i am almost as lean as i was as a teenager at 160 pounds! strength is almost superhuman for me. for example, i went from 185 for 8 reps on shoulder press to 225 for 6-7 reps. doing stacks on most pulley exercises and scared to max on squats. last i checked i was doing 425 for 12 reps fairly easy.

as far as sides......this drug will turn you into your own personal Mr. hyde. Your ego will soar, your sensitivity towards your estrogen filled counterparts will crumble and last but not least fighting becomes an idea of fun in the back of your mind. whether you act on these urges is a matter of how strong you are mentally. Add this madness with bouts of insomnia and sweat soaked pillows and there you have it.

so is this drug worth it? i must say YES! But, i happen to enjoy being a raving lunatic. not to mention the way people look at you like a freak for the level of shear mass you posses. there is a difference between 235 as a bloated pumpkin and 235 as lean mean killing machine.

good luck:de:il-smi

There must be something wrong with me because I didn't get shit
out of it. At 75 ml every other day of ace. Just a little cut up and
for 100 bucks not worth it to me.

STEVO 47 said:
There must be something wrong with me because I didn't get shit out of it. At 75 ml every other day of ace. Just a little cut up and for 100 bucks not worth it to me.

how long did you run it for? where did you inject it? who's product was it?

Typically when I was on it I go 7-8 weeks (30cc of 75mg) and would always spot inject it in my delts, tris & bis on a rotation.

Who you got it from might be the problem, maybe it wasnt tren or maybe it was not 75mg. I always felt that if you can make your own, do it, this way you have TOTAL control of the quality of the product. Did you feel a burn on injection?

tren is the shit bro, the only thing you need to watch is stressing over stupid shit and women(related, lol). i am ripping up nicely and run it yearround. however there are many sides and you have to plan accordingly.

NinjaEd said:
how long did you run it for? where did you inject it? who's product was it?
Typically when I was on it I go 7-8 weeks (30cc of 75mg) and would always spot inject it in my delts, tris & bis on a rotation.

Great source, prod. Eurochem, 10 wk run. quads,delts. And it was
tren ace.

P.S. Sorry Dad

Last edited:
YoungNJacked said:
tren is the shit bro, the only thing you need to watch is stressing over stupid shit and women(related, lol). i am ripping up nicely and run it yearround. however there are many sides and you have to plan accordingly.

you are foolish...
1 running tren year round is the quickest way to gaurentee an early death...
2 how do you plan accordingly for the sides of tren while runnin it year round? (i know get on a donar list for kidney transplant)
3 stressin over women and and stupid shit is the least of your worries....
4 I would bet my left nut you have never had blood work done or checked your blood pressure in the last year....( if you have please post the results)

that was a stupid post, and will probably haunt you for your short time on this board.....

take care...

Year round Tren use??? NOW I HAVE HEARD IT ALL! This offically is the stupidest thing I have heard this year! Bro, tell me all of your training secrets! I bet you have a tonne. Do you use DNP all year too? Are condoms for losers?

.............help..............help....................help!!!!!

The sound of dying kidneys. Oh, and BTW urine is supposed to be clear with a light yellow tinge. Not brown with a reddish hue.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner