over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trenbolone finaplix-h

keaton

Newbies
Hello, i thought i'd tell you about my home brewed trenbolone,
after reading lots of posts online about making your own trenbolone i thought
i'll have a go at this, so i got all the stuff and whipped up a batch of 40ml,

the first week i took 2 injections of half a ml, the second week i took 3 injections of half a ml, this was done to see if i had any bad reactions, i assumed all was ok so on week 3 i had 3 injections of 3ml, then things started to happen i got rough skin across my back and what looks like eczema on the back of my hands, week 4 i had 3 injections of 3ml then the skin on my scalp started to come off in flakes the size of cornflakes and i got really bad nappy rash, it's the start of week 5 and i haven't had any injections for 3 days things are getting a little better, has anyone had any bad sides from there home made tren.

sounds like you did something wrong in the conversion...did you get any of the good sides from the tren(strength, vascularity,etc...)?

sounds like you did something wrong in the conversion...did you get any of the good sides from the tren(strength, vascularity,etc...)?

i filtered it twice, and kept everything as clean as possible, strength was good, vascularity no but then i'm far from ripped

I've used finaplix several times and loved it. I use the crystal extraction method though to seperate binders and fillers. But here's a shot in the dark: I got a bad case of jock itch once, and a doctor told me that it is exacerbated by testosterone supplementation. You may have a fungal issue?

If you are having some allergic reaction, you may want to let it subside, then do several injects with only the carriers and preservatives you use to ensure that's not where the problem is. I have had to do that to locate the source of pain in a homebrew.

Hello, i thought i'd tell you about my home brewed trenbolone,
after reading lots of posts online about making your own trenbolone i thought
i'll have a go at this, so i got all the stuff and whipped up a batch of 40ml,

the first week i took 2 injections of half a ml, the second week i took 3 injections of half a ml, this was done to see if i had any bad reactions, i assumed all was ok so on week 3 i had 3 injections of 3ml, then things started to happen i got rough skin across my back and what looks like eczema on the back of my hands, week 4 i had 3 injections of 3ml then the skin on my scalp started to come off in flakes the size of cornflakes and i got really bad nappy rash, it's the start of week 5 and i haven't had any injections for 3 days things are getting a little better, has anyone had any bad sides from there home made tren.

i have just re-read my post, i have not wrote it properly, it should say that i had 3 injections each week totaling 3ml,

I've used finaplix several times and loved it. I use the crystal extraction method though to seperate binders and fillers. But here's a shot in the dark: I got a bad case of jock itch once, and a doctor told me that it is exacerbated by testosterone supplementation. You may have a fungal issue?

If you are having some allergic reaction, you may want to let it subside, then do several injects with only the carriers and preservatives you use to ensure that's not where the problem is. I have had to do that to locate the source of pain in a homebrew.

thanks for the info, i will give this a go

Did you buy a kit or did you get all the materials on your own? I have had reactions at the injection site. One time my entire upper arm and shoulder blew up but nothing like you mentioned.

Did you buy a kit or did you get all the materials on your own? I have had reactions at the injection site. One time my entire upper arm and shoulder blew up but nothing like you mentioned.

i got a kit with filters, benzyl alcohol, oil, vials and i brought the finaplix separately

i converted recently and everything was awesome, just like it was when i did it years ago. where'd u get the kit? there's nothing else you're doing that could be causing this problem? nothing at all has changed?

i converted recently and everything was awesome, just like it was when i did it years ago. where'd u get the kit? there's nothing else you're doing that could be causing this problem? nothing at all has changed?

i got the kit from **, i could be allergic to something in it

Last edited by a moderator:
If you did 3 injections 3ml each and each ML is 75-100mg. that's like 900 mg of tren ace....Back it down and leave it lower. I have certainly had some sides and reactions but then again I never went over 400mg.

I have used f a f and m and they are both good....

Last edited by a moderator:
Why go that route when you can get good Tren at a decent price from sponsors here???...

Why go that route when you can get good Tren at a decent price from sponsors here???...

because if you spend $40 on equipment and solvents and a liter of grapesed oil you can convert a couple hundred grams of tren for way,way less, and you definitely know it's legit. and u can make it at any concentration you want.
this is why i do it. no kits for me.

I definitely will say there is an allergic reaction to either the BA/solvent or carrier oil going on, more than likely the oil if anything so pretty much SOL using that batch if you dont want to bear the reaction..

and when talking about the price of homebrew, your paying a fraction of cost by putting forth the little time and effort..I personally loved cooking up tren years ago, so simple, so easy, and sooooo cheap so long as your lab supplies were legit... also I did like the quality of finished product when using the comp t-h over finaplex but ultimately both have and will get the job done regardless...

First off, that is a huge amount of tren ace. Yes you should back it down and no it is not a side effect of tren. I have the same problems with my skin, however i believe that it is a seasonal allergy. I don't know where you're from but I have skin problems every six months and then it clears up. Stress makes it all worse also. More stress means brighter redness.

If I were you I would bring the dose down to 500mg a week at the most and then get some selson blue shampoo. Rub it on your hands to reduce inflammation.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear