over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

H. Pylori

pistonpump

Registered
I have been battling heartburn acid reflux off and on for years, and it got so bad I went to get an endoscopy to see if there is damage to my esophagus stomach etc.

I was told I have H. Pylori and given prescriptions but have yet to start the treatment. Im pretty sure now all the acid problems were when I was taking orals or on tren. And also got it alot when forcing the food and constantly eating thru the day up until bed. I cleaned up a lot of the things that trigger it.

So, I was debating on doing the treatment as I'm pretty sure I would just contract the bacteria again. Endoscopy found infections and small polyps that were non cancerous and removed. Told my girl to get tested also as I read it's contagious from saliva.

I also read 2/3 of the worlds population has it. Looking for some guys with experience with it and also guys that have significant others and how that went. Thanks fellaz

Since you are symptomatic, you would likely benefit from treatment. Side effects are common during treatment but 90+% of patients tolerate treatment. Treatment may fail due to antibiotic resistance or re-exposure, but it can be repeated. The long term risk of symptomatic H pylori infection is the association with gastric carcinoma, which is another reason to treat.

The H-pilori is probably brought on my taking all the antacids , that's alot more common than people realize
I would absolutely run the cycle of antibiotics COMPLETELY and knock it out then add in some probiotics for a week after because most antibiotics will kill off the good bacteria in the gut as well
There are a few "natural" antibiotics that works well and won't nuke your natural biome as well.

This is the natural trio

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425-220629~2.png
    Screenshot_20230425-220629~2.png
    609 KB · Views: 19
Since you are symptomatic, you would likely benefit from treatment. Side effects are common during treatment but 90+% of patients tolerate treatment. Treatment may fail due to antibiotic resistance or re-exposure, but it can be repeated. The long term risk of symptomatic H pylori infection is the association with gastric carcinoma, which is another reason to treat.
What type of side effects? Diarrhea?

So I guess I can't be kissing or other things with my girl then? Fuck that's gonna be hard

What type of side effects? Diarrhea?

So I guess I can't be kissing or other things with my girl then? Fuck that's gonna be hard
Diarrhea and other GI side effects or most common. You can add Peptobismol (which may already be part of your treatment regiment) to reduce GI side effects.

If your girlfriend is asymptomatic and has not taken antacids persistently, then she may not have it at all. If she is symptomatic, just have her test as well. I really wouldn’t worry about reinfection. Treat it properly and you should be fine.

Most people have h pylori. Testing positive doesn't mean it's what is causing your stomach issues. H pylori sits dormant in most people too, never causing an issue. If you are having stomach issues for no real reason and test positive, it will be the first thing they treat. Used to be 2 antibiotics for 14 days as h pylori is very antibiotic resistant.

Once you test positive, you will always test positive with a blood test even after treatment. Dead cells will live on forever in a blood test but they do make a breathalyzer test(cost more) that can distinguish the difference.

I was treated for h pylori about 20 years ago. Don't think it was the root issue of my stomach problems.

Most people have h pylori. Testing positive doesn't mean it's what is causing your stomach issues. H pylori sits dormant in most people too, never causing an issue. If you are having stomach issues for no real reason and test positive, it will be the first thing they treat. Used to be 2 antibiotics for 14 days as h pylori is very antibiotic resistant.

Once you test positive, you will always test positive with a blood test even after treatment. Dead cells will live on forever in a blood test but they do make a breathalyzer test(cost more) that can distinguish the difference.

I was treated for h pylori about 20 years ago. Don't think it was the root issue of my stomach problems.
Thanks alot. Yea I think my stomach issue was mainly from when I take oral ass and also if I run tren. I stopped eating certain foods and just before bed to help. 2 weeks on antibiotics doesn't sound fun. They do the breath test at this gastro

Thanks alot. Yea I think my stomach issue was mainly from when I take oral ass and also if I run tren. I stopped eating certain foods and just before bed to help. 2 weeks on antibiotics doesn't sound fun. They do the breath test at this gastro
For whatever this is worth, I used to get bad heartburn/reflux/whatever you want to call it from tren, to the point I'd eat like 20 Tums in a day. Once I started taking Dr. Ohhira's professional formula probiotics my tren heartburn was cut by 99% - I can't say it absolutely never happens but it's super rare.

I have been battling heartburn acid reflux off and on for years, and it got so bad I went to get an endoscopy to see if there is damage to my esophagus stomach etc.

I was told I have H. Pylori and given prescriptions but have yet to start the treatment. Im pretty sure now all the acid problems were when I was taking orals or on tren. And also got it alot when forcing the food and constantly eating thru the day up until bed. I cleaned up a lot of the things that trigger it.

So, I was debating on doing the treatment as I'm pretty sure I would just contract the bacteria again. Endoscopy found infections and small polyps that were non cancerous and removed. Told my girl to get tested also as I read it's contagious from saliva.

I also read 2/3 of the worlds population has it. Looking for some guys with experience with it and also guys that have significant others and how that went. Thanks fellaz
Tren! Absolutely will cause indigestion:heartburn because it slows gastric emptying

The other thing that I found causes it is preworkout. I’ve switched to coffee preworkout And not running tren and no problems.

Tren! Absolutely will cause indigestion:heartburn because it slows gastric emptying

The other thing that I found causes it is preworkout. I’ve switched to coffee preworkout And not running tren and no problems.
I have problems with coffee actually I read the alkaloids cause acid reflux for some people. Coffee is one that will aggravate it for me.

I have problems with coffee actually I read the alkaloids cause acid reflux for some people. Coffee is one that will aggravate it for me.
That sucks. So does preworkout cause you any discomfort?
I used to get indigestion from on coffee before I cleaned up my diet but with pre workouts the only thing that made it go away was quitting them.

That sucks. So does preworkout cause you any discomfort?
I used to get indigestion from on coffee before I cleaned up my diet but with pre workouts the only thing that made it go away was quitting them.
No problems with pre-workouts

I had it few times. Get it from some tap water too in some countries.

Yeah stomach issues and even feeling sick like nausea and no energy etc

I went on 2 types of antibiotics for a month.

I had it few times. Get it from some tap water too in some countries.

Yeah stomach issues and even feeling sick like nausea and no energy etc

I went on 2 types of antibiotics for a month.
Did that work for you? Are you ok now?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner