over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

• Total voters
The actual explanation may easily be the reason why they abandoned the compound for further trials:
The dose of MENT needed to fully replace the anabolic/androgenic effect of natural Testosterone was so low that it caused HYPOestrogenism.

they gave men only 400mcg of MENT for that study… insanely low dosage.

You know how they say "once you are shut down you are shut down" but with trest my nuts definitely decreased more than ever and semen volume was abysmal. So this tells me there are there are different levels of shut down. Mentally this fucks with me some, maybe it shouldn't? Anyone else think like this? I've said that testicle volume changes for me daily, even hourly but others haven't mentioned this a lot. Sometimes a large-ish dosage of steroids at night even has my testes bigger than ever by morning.

So trest is like a castrating drug in a sense, more than any other in my experience.

110% a mere coincidence.
It happens so often though LOL. But it says something is happening at the testicle level right? Palumbo has that pet theory that at very high doses testosterone builds up in the testicles and can stimulate spermatogenesis among other thing. But one thing is true, the testes change in size quickly even at very high dosages, but Trest is extra suppressive judging by testicle size. Like castrated in a way though you feel the androgen effects anyway. The testes are mostly their biggest in the morning after a good nights sleep, there is some type of activity going on despite supposedly being "fully shut down." Testicle size does signify something.

It happens so often though LOL. But it says something is happening at the testicle level right? Palumbo has that pet theory that at very high doses testosterone builds up in the testicles and can stimulate spermatogenesis among other thing. But one thing is true, the testes change in size quickly even at very high dosages, but Trest is extra suppressive judging by testicle size. Like castrated in a way though you feel the androgen effects anyway. The testes are mostly their biggest in the morning after a good nights sleep, there is some type of activity going on despite supposedly being "fully shut down." Testicle size does signify something.
Ok since this is purely anecdotal, I've likely used more Trest than anyone else here and never noticed any difference whatsoever. What does this mean? Nothing.
Btw, temperature plays a very significant role in how low they hang. No morphological change is going to happen overnight, this is one of the few universally recognized truths we can count on.

You know how they say "once you are shut down you are shut down" but with trest my nuts definitely decreased more than ever and semen volume was abysmal. So this tells me there are there are different levels of shut down. Mentally this fucks with me some, maybe it shouldn't? Anyone else think like this? I've said that testicle volume changes for me daily, even hourly but others haven't mentioned this a lot. Sometimes a large-ish dosage of steroids at night even has my testes bigger than ever by morning.

So trest is like a castrating drug in a sense, more than any other in my experience.
75-80mg of trest ace for at least 6 weeks. Balls unchanged. Volume unchanged

Yes the trest was real

The actual explanation may easily be the reason why they abandoned the compound for further trials:
The dose of MENT needed to fully replace the anabolic/androgenic effect of natural Testosterone was so low that it caused HYPOestrogenism.
I also wonder if Trestolone was abandoned because it causes an increased rate heart rate and/or blood pressure when used in a dosage needed to fully replace testosterone? 🧐

I also wonder if Trestolone was abandoned because it causes an increased rate heart rate and/or blood pressure when used in a dosage needed to fully replace testosterone? 🧐
Very possible. Taking ARB is pretty much a requirement on MENT.

starting to feel like I’m an outlier here… was already on telmisartan and nebivolol, but when I went to the Ment dose I mentioned above my HR and BP was unchanged.

I just don’t think it can be run w high test and I need that otherwise I feel like shit 24/7

starting to feel like I’m an outlier here… was already on telmisartan and nebivolol, but when I went to the Ment dose I mentioned above my HR and BP was unchanged.

I just don’t think it can be run w high test and I need that otherwise I feel like shit 24/7
all that really matters here now is did it come from THE ROCK OR CHRIS BUMSTEADS cycle?!? and can we drink winny? :ROFLMAO::alien:

I'm with you though, I just started a HRT dose test along with ment probably 40mg per week, it was a big help adding it, but it is definitely puffier though

beta blockers would not suffice? my bp was 151 at dr office resting fasted twice same reading 30 min apart, getting back on labetalol, pharmacies in sd within 20 miles are all back ordered on it, lame

beta blockers would not suffice? my bp was 151 at dr office resting fasted twice same reading 30 min apart, getting back on labetalol, pharmacies in sd within 20 miles are all back ordered on it, lame
I should’ve just said BP meds in general lol.

I think some of the reason of the abandonment is that most companies are looking for a one-trick pony.

What seems to be the case…is MENts Frankenstein methyl estrogen…does not fulfill all of estradiols roles in the human body. But it sure as fuck kicks down the door on fucking with the RAAS and aldosterone cascades lol

Why can’t you run it with high test?

Ok since this is purely anecdotal, I've likely used more Trest than anyone else here and never noticed any difference whatsoever. What does this mean? Nothing.
Btw, temperature plays a very significant role in how low they hang. No morphological change is going to happen overnight, this is one of the few universally recognized truths we can count on.
Not to argue, this is all pretty meaningless anyway, but those who use HCG say they can see them swelling up in a day. It's anecdotal I know. I know I can see big difference in a days time, like 40% size difference. Maybe it is the heat.

But anyway, what's your overall opinion of the compound after such extensive use? Where would you stick it and in what kind of situation is it ideal? I would be very interested. I only did it a couple of months but will try again.

Ima sc-sc-scared of the aromas

I mean HIGH

I had 600 sust a week in there and it was fine at that dose. I need more test 🤷🏻‍♂️
lol exactly. Once I started going higher with the test while keeping the trest at 350mg, everything became more “blurry” if that makes sense lol. Just not as much muscle separation or “popping” look. Strong as fuck, but not the prettiest lol.

Ima sc-sc-scared of the aromas

I mean HIGH

I had 600 sust a week in there and it was fine at that dose. I need more test 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nandrolone drugs make estrogen management a bitch. Something with progestins being synergistic with estrogen receptors. I don’t stack MENT and test.

High Test is so easy to control with DHTS/AI , then I add in nandrolone drugs and everything goes to shit. 🙄

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131