over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

• Total voters
If I'm honest, my creatinine and urea values are definitely higher on EQ than on Trenbolone - to be honest I've never had any disturbing blood results on Trenbolone.

Of course I'm not saying that trenbolone is great and you can take it without fear but I think it is in no way worse or more toxic than for example nandrolone or trestolone
Currently, I leave the use of tren only for moments when I want to look really jacked i.e. I will use it 4-6 weeks before some important moment for me, but it used to be present in literally every cycle I did.
Thank interesting experience and I’m glad you’re steering this thread in the right direction.

I love Tren. Makes me looks amazing but feel like shit. After I hit 35 or so it started messing with my stomach. I cant take it no more. Trest on other hand I really have no sides and strength is amazing when I run it.
Same here! The stomach upset from Tren is comparable to the stomach upset on anadrol. Trestolone does not impact my gut health whatsoever.

If I'm honest, my creatinine and urea values are definitely higher on EQ than on Trenbolone - to be honest I've never had any disturbing blood results on Trenbolone.

Of course I'm not saying that trenbolone is great and you can take it without fear but I think it is in no way worse or more toxic than for example nandrolone or trestolone
Currently, I leave the use of tren only for moments when I want to look really jacked i.e. I will use it 4-6 weeks before some important moment for me, but it used to be present in literally every cycle I did.
In all honesty, I think Tren is more toxic than deca and Trestolone because deca and Trestolone doesn’t inflame the body like Tren. Gut health and the ability to feed oxygenated blood to the cells to the tissues and organs is important for good health. I believe Tren is harsher on both the gut and vascular system. Approximately 75% of our immune system is in the gut. Our gut microbiota regulate the local intestinal immune system and influence systemic immune responses. Inflammation underlies many chronic multisystem conditions including atherosclerosis and inflammatory bowel disease.
Moreover, getting less oxygen in the blood stream decreases energy levels, organ function, and decreases mental clarity. When the heart becomes unable to receive enough oxygen-rich blood from the lungs due to an increase in “prostaglandins” from using Tren—it can alter digestion cause dizziness and confusion—and cause restlessness and anxiety. Too much vasoconstriction of the arteries from increased prostaglandin levels can also raise your blood pressure. Therefore, I believe the nandrolones deca and Trestolone are more user friendly on overall health than Tren. I believe deca is safer than Trestolone. Just my opinion.

I often wonder if tren/kidney long term issues aren't due to it pulling water out = dehydration. Piss is noticeably darker and while you can drink enough water to dilute the color, if that water doesn't have systemic uptake it's the same issue.

Anyway I get along fine with tren. Only real issue is if I don't scale dose up over a few weeks I get sleep issues and once started they don't stop. I grew up in the 90s running test, deca and tren - nothing has changed or bothers me. Real long runs of tren, which I avoid now, seem to cause CNS fatigue I'd guess from constant high androgen load and stim. Liver values go up a few points but in high end of normal and HDL drops some but only a few points more than primo at 600mg hits me for (and a lot more effective so run can be a lot shorter for same progress).

For Trest, I'm intrigued but at nearly 50 I don't need another hard to learn/manage drug. I'm sensative to water retention (drives my BP issues) so as much as I like to tinker, it's a pass for me now. Strength comments are intriguing though.
i personally believe the rust colored urine is a metabolite thing. I mean you look at oxidized tren raws and it looks like rust powder.

Same thing but worse happens to urine when taking a legit DIM supplement. Dark af w an odor. Goes away in less than 24hrs if discontinued.

At your age you’re 100% right about new drugs etc

I used trest a few times but didn’t feel comfortable running higher test w it so eventually I felt like shit.

To refer me as a troll? What exactly constitutes what I’m doing to be trolling? I perhaps admittedly did call someone (who perhaps is your other account) plane, a nerd. Your buddies then overreacted and tried to play the role of wise hard grandpa growing up in the trenches. Like dude you’re what? Gen x? millennial? You haven’t been through shit
Stop sending me DMs. Nobody gives a shit about your hurt feelings, you’re embarrassing yourself fat boy.

Stop sending me DMs. Nobody gives a shit about your hurt feelings, you’re embarrassing yourself fat boy.
I’m not arguing with you around these people trying to have a respectful discussion. This deal is between you and me. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY

I chimed in on the first page with my Tren history and will expand a bit more on the theory below.

I've only put this theory to use once recently when coming off a surgery and trying to recomp for a vacation.

I am starting to think more and more the issue with appetite and lethargy with Tren comes down to the liver and overall body toxicity.

After quite a few years staying away from Tren due to the appetite suppression, lethargy, and over all "shitty" feeling I gave Tren Hex a try starting at 60mg and going to 100mg. I had no issues at all.

During this time I was taking the below:

Ox Bile 500mg 2x/day
Choline/Inositol 250mg ea 3x/day
TUDCA 1500mg/day
DHM 600mg 2x a day (this is a liver detox supplement for drinking/hangovers
Himalaya Purim 3 tabs 3x/day

The above is in addition to my morning greens/detox drink with warm lemon juice, swig of ACV, etc

Most likely I will add the Tren in again this summer and maybe titrate the dosage up a little higher. I think I'll stick with the Hex since I didn't have any issues on this past run.

The info below I screen grabbed way back in 2014. It kind of makes sense.

Tren.jpg

i personally believe the rust colored urine is a metabolite thing. I mean you look at oxidized tren raws and it looks like rust powder.

Same thing but worse happens to urine when taking a legit DIM supplement. Dark af w an odor. Goes away in less than 24hrs if discontinued.

I used trest a few times but didn’t feel comfortable running higher test w it so eventually I felt like shit.
I’ve often wondered about having darker urine (with a funky odor) while using Tren. Regardless of how much fluid I consumed, that brownish orange colored urine reared it’s ugly head. It reminds me of the dye they inject into your body for some ct scans. After the scan, you go home and have dark urine for a day or two. My nephrologist said the dye they use during ct scans puts a strain on the kidneys. Tren might put a strain on the kidneys through the same mechanism. I don’t know if whether or not that’s the case, but I highly doubt that dark, foul smelling urine, is good for the kidneys. Tren is the only steroid that caused me to have dark urine.

I’ve often wondered about having darker urine (with a funky odor) while using Tren. Regardless of how much fluid I consumed, that brownish orange colored urine reared it’s ugly head. It reminds me of the dye they inject into your body for some ct scans. After the scan, you go home and have dark urine for a day or two. My nephrologist said the dye they use during ct scans puts a strain on the kidneys. Tren might put a strain on the kidneys through the same mechanism. I don’t know if whether or not that’s the case, but I highly doubt that dark, foul smelling urine, is good for the kidneys. Tren is the only steroid that caused me to have dark urine.
many people write about it, but I have never had dark urine due to trenbolone - it may be due to the fact that tren has a diuretic effect and people drink too little water. I. I always drink at least 6 liters a day (usually closer to 8 liters), so maybe that's why I've never seen this problem in my life

I chimed in on the first page with my Tren history and will expand a bit more on the theory below.

I've only put this theory to use once recently when coming off a surgery and trying to recomp for a vacation.

I am starting to think more and more the issue with appetite and lethargy with Tren comes down to the liver and overall body toxicity.

After quite a few years staying away from Tren due to the appetite suppression, lethargy, and over all "shitty" feeling I gave Tren Hex a try starting at 60mg and going to 100mg. I had no issues at all.

During this time I was taking the below:

Ox Bile 500mg 2x/day
Choline/Inositol 250mg ea 3x/day
TUDCA 1500mg/day
DHM 600mg 2x a day (this is a liver detox supplement for drinking/hangovers
Himalaya Purim 3 tabs 3x/day

The above is in addition to my morning greens/detox drink with warm lemon juice, swig of ACV, etc

Most likely I will add the Tren in again this summer and maybe titrate the dosage up a little higher. I think I'll stick with the Hex since I didn't have any issues on this past run.

The info below I screen grabbed way back in 2014. It kind of makes sense.

View attachment 192875
The only part that throws me off about this write up is it says—the body releases more insulin when glycogen levels are “low.” I always thought our bodies produced more insulin when our glycogen levels are “high.” Maybe someone can enlighten me on this one. I do realize that Tren makes your sugar crash. It’s not a good feeling.

Will happily follow your lead on Trest and much appreciated. I have no goal nor did I ever have one that can't be achieved on what's already in my arsenal and I'm fairly lucky to still tolerate orals and tren without any issues or appetite impacts. Seen too many people needing to tinker with Trest and while I tolerate E2 fine, water retention is something I need to watch to control blood pressure (or take more meds which I'd prefer not to do). Even HGH requires acclimation or it spikes water and BP. Eventually normalizes but I need to start small and build or take more HCTZ/diuretic for a period until I normalize. I can run 4-6iu with 105/65 but jump to that dose right away and I'm sky high like 150/100.

For tren I always assumed metabolite too (fina pellets used to make my piss neon yellow for some reason back in the day). Recently I ran 150mg a week of tren A and urine was just as dark as 2-3x that dose so got me thinking. No idea really but I do know my creatinine runs high on tren and then moves back down after cessation and too many users have kidney issues later in life so trying to be more careful. For what it's worth tren will have no impact on my BP or sometimes lower it...water again as tren pulls it.

Will happily follow your lead on Trest and much appreciated. I have no goal nor did I ever have one that can't be achieved on what's already in my arsenal and I'm fairly lucky to still tolerate orals and tren without any issues or appetite impacts. Seen too many people needing to tinker with Trest and while I tolerate E2 fine, water retention is something I need to watch to control blood pressure (or take more meds which I'd prefer not to do). Even HGH requires acclimation or it spikes water and BP. Eventually normalizes but I need to start small and build or take more HCTZ/diuretic for a period until I normalize. I can run 4-6iu with 105/65 but jump to that dose right away and I'm sky high like 150/100.

For tren I always assumed metabolite too (fina pellets used to make my piss neon yellow for some reason back in the day). Recently I ran 150mg a week of tren A and urine was just as dark as 2-3x that dose so got me thinking. No idea really but I do know my creatinine runs high on tren and then moves back down after cessation and too many users have kidney issues later in life so trying to be more careful. For what it's worth tren will have no impact on my BP or sometimes lower it...water again as tren pulls it.
Yeah don’t get me wrong. 75mg Ment ace a day was niiice for about 3weeks then I started to feel the low test. Just can’t do it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Trest for me was well beyond more crazy than tren. At 210mg a week, it felt like me nattys jumping to a 500mg test cycle. Like what in gods name….

But….i had to juggle telimisartan/bystolic/aromasin/ralox just to keep my BP DECENT…..not good…..decent. And my RHR was quite elevated.

I’d definitely do it again if life wasnt so crazy or if I was one whom could tolerate estrogen better.

Another good thing…..Trest made me feel mentally great. Tren shifts me towards psychopathy…just a nudge…but it’s disturbing what I think about and what I want to do to annoying people or situations lol

Trest for me was well beyond more crazy than tren. At 210mg a week, it felt like me nattys jumping to a 500mg test cycle. Like what in gods name….

But….i had to juggle telimisartan/bystolic/aromasin/ralox just to keep my BP DECENT…..not good…..decent. And my RHR was quite elevated.

I’d definitely do it again if life wasnt so crazy or if I was one whom could tolerate estrogen better.

Another good thing…..Trest made me feel mentally great. Tren shifts me towards psychopathy…just a nudge…but it’s disturbing what I think about and what I want to do to annoying people or situations lol
I feel amazingly on Trest. I found that keeping Test low (a mere TRT dose or even no Test at all) makes water retention and BP literally a non-issue for me.
Needed no extra Telmisartan nor Nebivolol even on quite heavy dosages.
I use to run a moderate dose of Masteron alongside it generally.

I feel amazingly on Trest. I found that keeping Test low (a mere TRT dose or even no Test at all) makes water retention and BP literally a non-issue for me.
Needed no extra Telmisartan nor Nebivolol even on quite heavy dosages.
I use to run a moderate dose of Masteron alongside it generally.
How much trest do you usually run? How much ai do you use?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131