advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone/Ment significantly increases my hematocrit levels!

🤔
The recent cluster of new (and resurfaced old) members does not give me cause for optimism.
Buuuut one never knows, he might be ok 🤷🏻‍♂️

I seem to recall having to drag a backstory out of another science-y guy……..and he turned out to be alright
Hahha, was it AlexDavis? Some of these guys I recognize.

I will not do so, but in a few months don't be surprised when you start to see posts from guys' shows that include photos. I don't even encourage clients to share their results publicly but some do. I certainly don't care about satisfying you, bro. While I like luki, I think you're a fucking moron.

So is it safe to say you won't be posting your pics or sharing via message with any members?

So is it safe to say you won't be posting your pics or sharing via message with any members?
I don't know, WTF? It's not in my immediate plans? What are you, obsessed with what I look like or something? Fuck off, with your borderline doxxing/cyberstalking bullshit. Remind me of BiggerP who was trying to analyze metadata in images I posted. Fucking weirdos.

I don't know, WTF? It's not in my immediate plans? What are you, obsessed with what I look like or something? Fuck off, with your borderline doxxing/cyberstalking bullshit. Remind me of BiggerP who was trying to analyze metadata in images I posted. Fucking weirdos.

Why do you always get so hostile?

Not really but if you spit all this knowledge like your ways are the best and you know more than everyone else and everyone else opinions suck if they don't have science then it would make sense that you have an admirable physique.

Why do you always get so hostile?

Not really but if you spit all this knowledge like your ways are the best and you know more than everyone else and everyone else opinions suck if they don't have science then it would make sense that you have an admirable physique.
Hostility and discord between us has a long, winding etiology, traceable all the way back to when you lost your fucking mind because I explained to you that cardarine was, indeed, carcinogenic. Sometime back when I roughly had a double digit post count. As always, just go fist yourself.

Hostility and discord between us has a long, winding etiology, traceable all the way back to when you lost your fucking mind because I explained to you that cardarine was, indeed, carcinogenic. Sometime back when I roughly had a double digit post count. As always, just go fist yourself.

You mean this exchange?

[IMG alt="Reno911"]https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/data/avatars/m/85/85522.jpg?1574256860[/IMG]

Reno911

Well-known member​

Registered
JoinedFeb 24, 2011Messages1,918
It's a universally accepted model of carcinogenicity, it's not intended for human equivalence because rather than being willing to sacrifice human beings to cancer by megadosing with compounds of uncertain risk, the scientific and medical community values human life over rodent life. So they run these tests, which can be interpreted. The interpretation, correct interpretation, is that cardarine is carcionogenic. I'm not proposing you test whether YOU survive Cardarine at megadoses, I'm just presenting evidence of a universally accepted model of carcinogenicity and its results.
You're saying in mice studies to determine carcinogenicity the universally accepted model is 100+ x's the human dosage?

[IMG alt="Type-IIx"]https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/data/avatars/m/220/220995.jpg?1626831772[/IMG]

Type-IIx

Well-known member​

Registered
Newbies

JoinedApr 9, 2021Messages1,605
You're saying in mice studies to determine carcinogenicity the universally accepted model is 100+ x's the human dosage?
I'm saying human equivalence formulas are inapplicable. It's a model for carcinogenicity that is standardardized against the replicable 2-year rodent cancer assay. It's not intended for dose-response calculations in humans.

Website
Ampouletude.com: Home of Type-IIx

Articles
Ampouletude: Articles

Or maybe this is when I lost my mind

It seemed to merely ameliorate HDL changes in a transition to sedentary activity in a clinical trial (i.e., it's not so effective at increasing HDL in healthy active resistance training adults).
I have about 6-8 sets of labs that say otherwise.

I have consistently gotten 12-15 points on 10-20mg of cardarine. These results have been achieved while both blasting and on a TRT dose.

On 200-300mg/week Test only, my HDL is normally 40-42 but while adding Cardarine I have achieved 55-56.

On a blast while incorporating compounds such as both Primo and Winstrol, I'm am able to keep HDL around 25-26.

Back in the day before BB's were using Cardarine, my HDL would be 15 or lower on Winny.

PS. I have never noticed an endurance affect from it at any dose.

HDL does not confer any cardiovascular benefits per se.
So rolling with a single digit HDL in your opinion is just fine as long as VLDL, APO B, APO A, Lp(a), etc are in check?

I wouldn't really want to take that chance and I highly doubt many other health conscious BB's would either.

I appreciate your posts and bringing the "science" aspect in but when it comes to BB with enhanced athletes I don't think you can rely 100% on science, research papers, etc. There is some bro-logic that works in real life but may not have a bunch of science hub jub behind it.

i meant you lol

But that was a while ago and not an amicable interaction. Probably best left in the past
I know who he is :D IRl.. oh and nope i wont be telling who he is... dude has been nothing but nice to me.

I know who he is :D IRl.. oh and nope i wont be telling who he is... dude has been nothing but nice to me.
oh we’re cool now

just a rocky start thats all, maybe 1.5yrs ago
bygones

Or maybe this is when I lost my mind

I have about 6-8 sets of labs that say otherwise.

I have consistently gotten 12-15 points on 10-20mg of cardarine. These results have been achieved while both blasting and on a TRT dose.

On 200-300mg/week Test only, my HDL is normally 40-42 but while adding Cardarine I have achieved 55-56.

On a blast while incorporating compounds such as both Primo and Winstrol, I'm am able to keep HDL around 25-26.

Back in the day before BB's were using Cardarine, my HDL would be 15 or lower on Winny.

PS. I have never noticed an endurance affect from it at any dose.

So rolling with a single digit HDL in your opinion is just fine as long as VLDL, APO B, APO A, Lp(a), etc are in check?

I wouldn't really want to take that chance and I highly doubt many other health conscious BB's would either.

I appreciate your posts and bringing the "science" aspect in but when it comes to BB with enhanced athletes I don't think you can rely 100% on science, research papers, etc. There is some bro-logic that works in real life but may not have a bunch of science hub jub behind it.

Just to comment on the low HDL thing with good everything else on a lipid panel. I ran Anavar and my Apo-B and LDL were fantastic but my HDL tanked down to 21. It left me wondering whether I should care or not since the relatonship between HDL and heart issues isn't very clear in the absence of high Apo B. I definitely see a role in using Cardarine to prevent the low HDL though while using Anavar. I haven't taken Cardarine in a while but it definitely kept my HDL up. I just wouldn't want to use it long term.

Just to comment on the low HDL thing with good everything else on a lipid panel. I ran Anavar and my Apo-B and LDL were fantastic but my HDL tanked down to 21. It left me wondering whether I should care or not since the relatonship between HDL and heart issues isn't very clear in the absence of high Apo B. I definitely see a role in using Cardarine to prevent the low HDL though while using Anavar. I haven't taken Cardarine in a while but it definitely kept my HDL up. I just wouldn't want to use it long term.

21 isn't horrible if your LDL is low. I don't think teens and single digit HDL is a good thing even if APO B looks good.

I think ideally you want the below.

Total cholesterol no higher than 3x of HDL
Trigs no higher than 2x HDL

Personally I keep 10-20mg Cardarine in year round. Clearly others differ on the cancer part but standing next to a diesel bus blowing exhaust in hour face isn't great. Along with 1000's of other carcinogenic things that surround us daily.

21 isn't horrible if your LDL is low. I don't think teens and single digit HDL is a good thing even if APO B looks good.

I think ideally you want the below.

Total cholesterol no higher than 3x of HDL
Trigs no higher than 2x HDL

Personally I keep 10-20mg Cardarine in year round. Clearly others differ on the cancer part but standing next to a diesel bus blowing exhaust in hour face isn't great. Along with 1000's of other carcinogenic things that surround us daily.
Yea ApoB was 49 and LDL 41 when I had the 21 HDL from Anavar. So I don’t think the low HDL was as consequential but I still wouldn’t want it there for extended periods of time just in case.

That wasn’t the trestalone ment then was trialed as a male contriseptive and one of the biggest upsides in the trials were that it didn’t raise hct or rbc like test

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131