over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ment/Test/Tbol

sean1970ss

Registered
Newbies
Hope everyone is doing great. I have been researching this combo. Ment from what I read does not need test? Looking at a mini cycle. Nothing crazy. Have a kickass day!

20mg ED Ment
25mg T-bol

Test? 20mg ED

Hope everyone is doing great. I have been researching this combo. Ment from what I read does not need test? Looking at a mini cycle. Nothing crazy. Have a kickass day!

20mg ED Ment
25mg T-bol

Test? 20mg ED
I would run less MENT and more Test.

You won't even notice the T-bol here. MENT will completely overshadow it, let alone at 25mg.
If you are set on using an oral anyway, IME Winstrol pairs wonderfully with MENT for the overall look, how you feel and perform.
I have never tried Winstrol before. I really need to put some mass back on. Got sick lost gainz.........Shingles suck bigtime. The test I have is the worst pip ever as well so need to replace it another vendor. Thank you for responding I really appreciate it.

I have never tried Winstrol before. I really need to put some mass back on. Got sick lost gainz.........Shingles suck bigtime. The test I have is the worst pip ever as well so need to replace it another vendor. Thank you for responding I really appreciate it.
Who the fuck is producing pippy test in this and and age!!??
If the chef knows what he is doing even a 400 blend should be painless.

One of my favourite meds. 100mg a day for just a week and my strength goes through the roof. I find it produces a great dry, grainy look to the muscle. A far more effective med than var ime.

Who the fuck is producing pippy test in this and and age!!??
If the chef knows what he is doing even a 400 blend should be painless.
Bro worst pip ever in 25 years doing this. Injected delt arm swollen for over a week. Contacted him told him said try glute swollen for a week. I had welts like a golf balls................

why such funny combinations... it's the same again - strange times

If you want something effective and relatively healthy just give a constant solid dose test e.g. 500 mg per week and add a compound that will give you what you expect at a given moment - you write that you want to gain mass so MENT or NPP will be the best choice orals in I wouldn't change it at all especially 25mg tbol unless it's a cycle for a girl lol

why such funny combinations... it's the same again - strange times

If you want something effective and relatively healthy just give a constant solid dose test e.g. 500 mg per week and add a compound that will give you what you expect at a given moment - you write that you want to gain mass so MENT or NPP will be the best choice orals in I wouldn't change it at all especially 25mg tbol unless it's a cycle for a girl lol
Thanks Luki just kind of defeated after this shingles ordeal. Knocked me on my ass for 6 weeks. I was actually going to reach out to you and see if you can help me. I only have ment and tbol right now the test I am tossing so need to get reloaded.

Move to Test Cyp. Don’t try and re-create what works. Maximize test, then add your second compound- EQ or NPP, max that out then drop a little MENT in at that point.

There’s no need for orals or magical cycles. Food is what makes you grow. Gear just speeds that up.

If you have to re-order test you should be able to get anything you need. It takes days to get stuff so don’t limit yourself to just what you have on hand.

Thanks Luki just kind of defeated after this shingles ordeal. Knocked me on my ass for 6 weeks. I was actually going to reach out to you and see if you can help me. I only have ment and tbol right now the test I am tossing so need to get reloaded.
If you're trying to just use what you have 50-75mg tbol is better. Not beter than var or winny but youll get somethingfrom it at that dose. Get better test it's cheap everywhere.

One of my favourite meds. 100mg a day for just a week and my strength goes through the roof. I find it produces a great dry, grainy look to the muscle. A far more effective med than var ime.
That's why I found the MENT/Winstrol combo astonishing: huge, incredibly full yet hard as a rock and veiny at the same time. With a side of very high perceived energy and BIG gym performance boost. Call me old school, but Winstrol is incredibly good at what It does.

That's why I found the MENT/Winstrol combo astonishing: huge, incredibly full yet hard as a rock and veiny at the same time. With a side of very high perceived energy and BIG gym performance boost. Call me old school, but Winstrol is incredibly good at what It does.
You're tempted like hell to take another go at the ment lol

I’m planning a single digit bf cut then give the ment a bosh.
Winstrol is probably the most widely used anabolic of all time spanning pretty much spanning every sports discipline and for good reason.
Unfortunately my guts can’t cope with orals these days but luckily one or two labs still produced an oil based injectable which is superb.

20mg ED Ment
25mg T-bol

Test? 20mg ED
Mini cycle?

500 TestE ew
400 EQ/Primo ew
5iu HGH ed

I don't like running orals in off-season or exotic AAS like ment and Dhb.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws