over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/NPP/Mast + MENT

How did you manage estro sides at 75mg a day?

Trest/Mast 100/200 and my nipples are on fire if I miss a day of ralox.
Despite everything it got the better of me, well I think it did. It was either the trest or anadrol. Didn’t wanna play the wait and see game so I dropped em both

That's kinda the only side effect I refuse to tolerate outside of contest prep. My sleep is important to me. I'm gonna just run my normal 750 test 600 deca 600 eq and splash in 100 trest.
Man, what exactly is the catch with ment? I feel like basically nobody says anything bad about this compound as far as side effects, like its just crazy gains+bloat but no severe side effects like insomnia or tanked bloods. I got ahold of some and I'm just running 100mg/wk along with my test+deca+eq. Tren in the offseason just didn't work for me b/c of sleep issues and obliterated LDL.

Is the main disadvantage just that it converts to an even more powerful form of methylestrodial than dbol does? Can anyone share some negative experiences with ment beyond just "it wasn't that strong"? What are the worst sorts of horror stories if I did something like running 500 test 300 trest 600 deca?

BP shoots up, resting heart rate shoots up, cardio down, nipples are sore and thats only on 100mg trest E per week.

I have tried about three times and the estrogen sides are still too difficult for me to manage. I have to be careful with raloxifene and adex doses and even then I still see saw back and forth with the itchy nips.

BP shoots up, resting heart rate shoots up, cardio down, nipples are sore and thats only on 100mg trest E per week.

I have tried about three times and the estrogen sides are still too difficult for me to manage. I have to be careful with raloxifene and adex doses and even then I still see saw back and forth with the itchy nips.
....and I get none of those at 450mg/week, no ralox, no AI, with Tren in the mix.....and no Test.
The difference is literally night and day.

Ah I see. But 50mg was manageable?
Well the anadrol was in there from the start and the jumps in trest dosage were made pretty quick. I‘m inclined to think it was the anadrol or a combo of the two because i’ve ran 50mg trest before without issue

....and I get none of those at 450mg/week, no ralox, no AI, with Tren in the mix.....and no Test.
The difference is literally night and day.

Smh. I would kill for that ability lol one shot of 100mg Trest E changes my physique for a solid 2-3 weeks.

I never wanted to accept that esters play a role in the way the hormone works, but in my case trest e is absolutely the worst estrogenic compound out there, but the acetate was very mild, and the desired effects were way better too, again just me but I would only use ace

I like 125-150mg test, start at 10mg trest ace Ed, and have masteron 300mg a week. As trest goes up, mast does as well.

I never wanted to accept that esters play a role in the way the hormone works, but in my case trest e is absolutely the worst estrogenic compound out there, but the acetate was very mild, and the desired effects were way better too, again just me but I would only use ace
Hmm. I hate pinning so I always go for long esters. Maybe I'll see if Ace is different...

Just in the second week of MENT, dose 20mg a day and BP much higher and HRT too....my usual dose of 40mg Telmisartan + 5mg Nebivolol is not enough for me to reduce.

Ever tried using it with a mere (real) TRT or no Test but with added Mast?

Yeah, tried trest only and still got itchy nips. Added mast and itchy nips. Added ralox and itchy nips... Oddly adding adex will make it go away for a day or two despite in theory it shouldnt.

I've always used long esters so maybe I need a wash out period before trying it.

Just in the second week of MENT, dose 20mg a day and BP much higher and HRT too....my usual dose of 40mg Telmisartan + 5mg Nebivolol is not enough for me to reduce.
I always have to increase Nebivolol when I use MENT. My BP gets pretty low as a result but I hate feeling my heart racing all the time so I need to get that down so I’m calm. The results are phenomenal.

I always have to increase Nebivolol when I use MENT. My BP gets pretty low as a result but I hate feeling my heart racing all the time so I need to get that down so I’m calm. The results are phenomenal.
ok i will try 7.5 or 10mg and see.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner