over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT Insight

Infantry87

Registered
Been around the boards for awhile now. Ology, UGBB, MESO, etc.

I've pretty much ran everything under the sun minus EQ or cheque drops. Personally I'm a slut for Primo and Anadrol but I'm looking to run some of this and just wanted to get some insight from the guys who have MENT experience.

Currently I'm just on 150mg Test E and 300 Primo a week with 5mg nebivolol and 40mg telmisartan. This has always been my go to for a cruise. Just wanted to get some thoughts on a planned cycle with MENT. I also planned on running Ralox with the planned cycle.

Possible cycle layouts:

Cycle 1
Test E 150 mg/wk
Trest 10mg/ED titrating up until high E symptoms expose themselves (highest tolerable limits- maybe 30-40mg wk)
Primo 300 (maybe 500mg/wk)

Cycle 2
Test E same as above
Trest- same as above
Mast 300 (maybe 500)

Questions:

1- I've read on this forum somewhere that trest converts estrogen differently to a methylated estrogen. So would Masteron not be beneficial to keep the bloat down?

2- #1 is why I am considering running Mast instead of primo but if the bloat won't be controlled by mast I'll stick with Primo. It's an acetate so it won't be hard to get the bloat off once I cycle off.

3- Who has had experience running either mast or primo with Ment and give the pros/cons of both?

I appreciate whatever advice you guys can give. Seems like a decent compound to run just looking to change shit up and keep things interesting.

I don't have the answers to your specific questions but I'm a week into my first ment trial. I was using 350 prop ew + drol EOD (workout days). Dropped drol now running 300 prop ew and 6mg ment Ed. Upped it to 8mg a week, so far honestly not seeing anything different than if I was using just 300mg prop. Hopefully something to report soon but had read many saw great thing from low dosages

I don't have the answers to your specific questions but I'm a week into my first ment trial. I was using 350 prop ew + drol EOD (workout days). Dropped drol now running 300 prop ew and 6mg ment Ed. Upped it to 8mg a week, so far honestly not seeing anything different than if I was using just 300mg prop. Hopefully something to report soon but had read many saw great thing from low dosages
How high are you planning on going with the ment?

Keep me updated on how that goes for you bro. I’ve read great stuff if you keep the doses reasonable with trt test dosages.

no wonder you don't see any difference - 8mg a day.....I'm begging you....people, if you take something, at least take ridiculous doses and not like for a laboratory rat weighing 200-300g lol😂

Broh you need to up the dose man 10mg ed atleast, if you really want ment to shine you need to push above 20mg ed, my sweetspot was 30mg ed again i only ran it for 6 weeks and may have pushed further up.

no wonder you don't see any difference - 8mg a day.....I'm begging you....people, if you take something, at least take ridiculous doses and not like for a laboratory rat weighing 200-300g lol😂
Yeah agree. I've never been into micro dosing but all the research I did " start low 5mg... some guys reporting"amazing " results at 1-2mg. Always found micro dosing laughable but wanted to try it, will probably up it soon.

Yeah agree. I've never been into micro dosing but all the research I did " start low 5mg... some guys reporting"amazing " results at 1-2mg. Always found micro dosing laughable but wanted to try it, will probably up it soon.
did they ever show the amazing results?

I ran at it 150mg/week along with test at 300mg if memory serves me when I was powerlifting. No reason other than the guy who was doing my programming told me to try it.
Honestly can’t say I noticed anything special.

Outside of tren I don’t really see any other gear that offers significant differences over any other

Test/sust/ment

Deca/npp/eq

Mast/primo/dhb

All interchangeable and from experience and research mg for mg about equal in the long run in terms of gains

Orals a bit different but again long
Run probably not all that much

Again only my experience backed by absolutely 0 science

did they ever show the amazing results?
exactly - show me those people who have these fantastic results lol - 100% of the time when I hear something like that it's probably coming from a guy who doesn't look like he's been to the gym at least once in his life lol

exactly - show me those people who have these fantastic results lol - 100% of the time when I hear something like that it's probably coming from a guy who doesn't look like he's been to the gym at least once in his life lol
Those raving about 1-2mg a day are a special kind of human beings found exclusively on Reddit

Have you took a look at your training?
Maybe this has something to do with it

Have you took a look at your training?
Maybe this has something to do with it
Bro, with all due respect to @qbkilla but he constantly changes something in his training, diet and gear judging by the threads he starts - so how can you make any progress if you keep changing something?

I believe @nothuman has got solid results with a low dose ment. He isn’t a massive bodybuilder but looks good for sure

But how to measure such a dose...? Fuck, I think I'm too stupid for this lol
I tried ment a few times. Dosed at 50mg/ml, using a 1ml insulin syringe. One time was alongside 200mg/wk test, ment started at 5mg/day and eventually increased to 50mg/day. Next time 350/wk ment with 600 test, this time much better, but a watery mess.

My best experience has been high test, some EQ, and sometimes some nandrolone.

Ment is good for acute strength, but something like anadrol would be more potent and less side effects.

I believe @nothuman has got solid results with a low dose ment. He isn’t a massive bodybuilder but looks good for sure
my mistake - I keep forgetting about it... for me, professional muscles are always associated with extreme bodybuilders, I have to remember that this is not the case

just so that someone doesn't take it the wrong way because I don't mean anything like that, I just work mainly with competitors and maybe that's why I look at it this way

Bro, with all due respect to @qbkilla but he constantly changes something in his training, diet and gear judging by the threads he starts - so how can you make any progress if you keep changing something?
Yes , yes he does 😅😶‍🌫️

@nothuman has a history of "high doses" of AS and still benefits from it to this day. In addition, he trains hard and is precise in his diet. We are talking about building muscle mass and not about maintaining an existing good figure.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws